• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tandem the Spoony's Next Adventure [F/SN x CM(D&D)]

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
But who the hell is 'she'? This ain't Medea that's for sure. Hoooooooo boy.
I have not changed the Servants of the Holy Grail War beyond Tandem in terms of who's who in terms of an OOC standpoint. GM's Honor.

After all, Gil's still here. Same with Herakles. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like SOMEONE has been playing with books they shouldn't have! Bad Medea! Bad!

EnderofWorlds said:
I have not changed the Servants of the Holy Grail War beyond Tandem in terms of who's who in terms of an OOC standpoint. GM's Honor.

After all, Gil's still here. Same with Herakles. ;)

Gah!

Well then I suppose I'm wondering where and from whom Medea got her new books, or if she's rocking a different Master.

Holy fu-!

That escalated quickly. Whelps, we are in so much troubles. Wasn't Nyarlathotep the guy Tandem nailed in the eye before he kicked the bucket. I hope the eldritch horror doesn't remember him...

Oh who I am kidding.

My plan:
-Start killing some of those fuckers.
-See how they react and change your plans accordingly.

Alexander said:
I have now made Shinji into a pretty cool guy and Issei into an evil cultist; if any of you still have any preconceived notions on what to expect, abandon them now. You cannot grasp the places my mind will go when it's on a creative streak.

You guys don't even know what's gonna happen after the war here, and trust me; it's gonna be good.

Shinji a good guy? Can it be~

Biigoh said:
Shinji a good guy? Can it be~
As I said earlier; all bets are off. Don't rely on canon for anything at this point; because it has been shattered beyond repair. The kind muggle has become a evil cultist and the scumbag brother isn't being a titanic asshole. The King of Heroes has no interest in a frail girl who's a failure of a king in his eyes and comes with an entourage of his two dear friends. Herakles seeks vengeance and desires to skin you alive, yet has been oddly...silent for the past two days.

And outside the realm of Gaia, the Outer Gods dance to the tone of Blind Azathoth's unseen flute; as one of their kin plots his revenge upon the mortals who defied him. For this task, he seeks out new agents and allies, both great and powerful. All who are willing to pay the price for what he offers in return...

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Gah!

Well then I suppose I'm wondering where and from whom Medea got her new books, or if she's rocking a different Master.

I'm guessing it has something to do with this part of the opening post:
Dammit, you're not even sure if you're dead or not; the last you remember is sailing on your spelljammer ship, only to crash into some old guy fighting off some sorta demon that resides in the space between planes. You decided to help the old man out by pulling him onboard; after which he explained that the demon was called 'Nyarl-something', you don't remember, and that he needed to kill the damn thing. You decided, fuck it; why not? You then decide to help the poor bastard out.

The battle is a blur, but you do remember shoving your rapier in the fucker's eye, blasting said rapier with as many lighting spells as you can, and ramming your ship into it's balls before having it blow the fuck up as the highlights of the whole thing. Then...you wake up in this desolate hellhole.

EnderofWorlds said:
I have now made Shinji into a pretty cool guy and Issei into an evil cultist; if any of you still have any preconceived notions on what to expect, abandon them now. You cannot grasp the places my mind will go when it's on a creative streak.

You guys don't even know what's gonna happen after the war here, and trust me; it's gonna be good.
Well, at least now I know what to not expect. It ought to help in some way.

How is Shirou taking all of it? I mean he just recently swallowed a dick(worm) and now his best friend reveals himself to be an evil cultist. I would not be surprised he is at the verge of breaking.

Alexander said:
How is Shirou taking all of it? I mean he just recently swallowed a dick(worm) and now his best friend reveals himself to be an evil cultist. I would not be surprised he is at the verge of breaking.
Not well; Issei becoming...whatever the fuck he's becoming is a real kick to the balls, what happens next will make or break the budding Hero of Justice here.

A Mind of Steel choice? Kill the innocent to save everyone or save the innocent and kill everyone?

"Shirou Emiya, can you see now why Kiritsugu Emiya failed?"

Hmm. Okay, as a quick review, we could use Unseen Servant to yank Issei away from the alter. Maybe use Dominate Person or even Geas to make him resist unnatural actions. Perhaps some of the Heroism spells. Geas would have to wait though, so we would have to hold out on it and settle for Dominate person.

And damn we shoulda been using Heroes' Feast. I can't believe I've been missing that.

Alternatively....we can tell Shirou Issei is a lost cause and kill everyone and everything here. That'll have big repercussions though, even if it works.

Isn't Issei already dead? He did just commit very messy suicide in front of us....

Err, I am pretty sure Issei is death. Cadaver. A corpse.

Which is currently being reanimated by eldritch forces from beyond the Veil. Interrupting the process will only allow us to give him a proper burial.

Would you prefer if I said 'The Eldrich Force which is possessing Issei's dead body'?

Because it means the same thing in the end, doesn't it?

We do have Rumor to Reality. We could bluff our way into being a Cleric, shake down a jewelry store or Rin for diamonds, and pull Raise Dead.

And hope it takes, I guess.

Bah, screw being a Cleric. We were ARE a DnD style god, remember? That's, like, several steps up the chain there, and the SOURCE of a cleric's bullshit ressurection powers.

Vindictus said:
Bah, screw being a Cleric. We were ARE a DnD style god, remember? That's, like, several steps up the chain there, and the SOURCE of a cleric's bullshit ressurection powers.
Were. You never got godhood back. Nice try though.

Could we pull a Raise Dead or True Resurrection though? Some bullshit with Rumor to Reality, some getting back into the god's good graces by spreading his name in distant lands, pulling a few miracles in his name by bringing back Issei.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Could we pull a Raise Dead or True Resurrection though? Some bullshit with Rumor to Reality, some getting back into the god's good graces by spreading his name in distant lands, pulling a few miracles in his name by bringing back Issei.
You can certainly try; though it won't be easy. You'd have to do it after the fight though.

I've also realized that once again, you are up against enemies where Rumor to Reality won't really work; because eldrich abominations cannot into human mindset. God damn am I bad at giving you guys opportunities to use this Noble Phantasm. Well, at least there's Rin, Archer, Assassin, and Caster to use it on. No to mention other future enemies.

Also, I see no reason why we CAN'T save Isseu even if he did just carve himself up. He's barely seconds dead, we have healing spells. We can totally grab, fix, and revive his body. Gross injury to him, sure, but his brain can last minutes without oxygen. His mind is clearly still fucked up though so we'd have to fix that, but I'm not ready to write him off just yet.

The corpses, they've probably been dead for a while so not much to be done here. Issei? Issei we can do something about.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Also, I see no reason why we CAN'T save Isseu even if he did just carve himself up. He's barely seconds dead, we have healing spells. We can totally grab, fix, and revive his body. Gross injury to him, sure, but his brain can last minutes without oxygen. His mind is clearly still fucked up though so we'd have to fix that, but I'm not ready to write him off just yet.

The corpses, they've probably been dead for a while so not much to be done here. Issei? Issei we can do something about.
As a reminder:
Issei's own body began to rise, as it was slowly being changed by eldrich energies flowing into it from the altar and circle. You don't know what it'd doing, but it can't possibly be good.

Might be a little more complex than you think here....

EnderofWorlds said:
As a reminder:
Might be a little more complex than you think here....

Yeah, okay, admit I forgot that line. Miiiiiight be beyond what we can fix with Greater Dispel Magic depending on the conceptual haxx at play here.

So, um...game plan? Anyone got one? Anyone? Anybody? ...Bueller...? ...Bueller...?

Looking through our inventory we apparently have a sword that does added damage to creatures from different planes. Now something I'd like to know is if we'd lose the benefits of our speed if we switched from our rapier to it.

Malcolmo said:
Looking through our inventory we apparently have a sword that does added damage to creatures from different planes. Now something I'd like to know is if we'd lose the benefits of our speed if we switched from our rapier to it.
It's a little slower than the rapier; but it gets +8 against the shoggoths. You're currently dual-wielding both it and the rapier right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back