• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Earth Burned (Dropped due to lack of time)

Interitio: Cal's part really needs another editing pass. In particular, there are a number of places where you seem to have gotten confused between Alex's style of non-dialogue speech and normal dialogue, so you have Cal speaking with quotation marks, but the text inside is written in the 3rd-person past tense:

That should be "So, say there's a house fire, do you respond?"

Yep. Really do need to work on that. I feel I haven't given Cal the sort of introduction he deserves, but I simply won't have the time to do much more today. Thanks for picking up on that.

[X] Jurric

I noticed that in Cal's part you use aesthetic instead of anesthetic on two occasions IIRC
Nightroman I chatted with in the car, he had a strengh invulnerability package, booring, but useful. He was the team leader, and seemed quite genial and good natured. His powerset was in odd contrast to a skinny physique.
boring

[X] Jurric
Fel seems to limited to me.

My name is Cal. I've been looking for a villain to fight for seven years, eight months and eleven days, because once I'd found one, I could move on to trying to do something that would actually matter.
So, if I am reading this correctly Cal wants to be a crosser?

[] Jurric
I actually prefer Cal, but nobody else voted for him thus far. I do like all 3 so I am fine with whichever wins

Last edited:
So, if I am reading this correctly Cal wants to be a crosser?

Crosser, Villain, Beastman, he doesn't care. He just doesn't want to be ineffectual.

Edit: Yes, Macdjord puts it well.

I actually prefer Cal, but nobody else voted for him thus far. I do like all 3 so I am fine with whichever wins

Not that many votes yet, and still two days to go on voting, you could try and start a trend.

changing my vote
[] Cal

alright, lets make it happen

Last edited:
[X] Cal

Having a goal from the start helps, I guess.

[X] Fel

Last edited:
I like Cal's status as being prophesied to kick Fate inna balls. Does he want to be a Crosser or a Beastman, by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back