• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Earth Burned (Dropped due to lack of time)

Considering cal actually raised political issues and mentioned making the worlds a better place through doing things that "matter" I don't think either crosser or beastman is good enough. I doubt the crossers would take out the metahuman dictators that rule that other planet with a cruel iron fist.

[X] Jurric
changing my vote again, sorry

Hi, I am a bit late to the party.
Did read this and I must say all three characters are very interesting.
Kudos, Interitio, wonderfully written.

A very interesting setting, and I can't wait to see just how the characters in question will change it.
This said, I have to choose.

I think Cal is a very interesting character, with his mindset he can go far...
But I will admit, I do not like his powers much, was never a big fan of flash, and while I like him and his ruthlessness is very interesting...
Somehow he did not really "click" with me.

Now, Fel or Jurric.

I really like Fel.
I like her powers, the whole assassin theme she has going.
But this is also the problem I see. Her powers are absolutely deadly. We would have to either avoid any power use for I don't know how long, or use them, nearly automatically kill and be on the run. And Crossers do not seem to mess around.
I still want to play her.

Jurric.
Possibly the most likable character of the three, with wonderfully snarky Not!Demon? alter ego.
Alone the conversations between them are extremely amusing.
Another advantage: he does not know the world at all. Basically the exposition he will need as character will tell us more about the setting in a believable manner.
And even if demon/dragon theme is often encountered on QQ...
I like dragons, it is therefore not a true negative for me.
He is also versatile and sturdy enough to be able to fight not lethally, without too much danger to die. A plus.
Although somehow I cannot see his trial going smoothly and/or fairly...
But even being on the run with a character who does not know much but has an alter ego with Lucifer's information gathering capacities... And without Crossers after him...
Fun.

I think it is clear where it is headed:

[X] Jurric

Although Fel is an extremely close runner up...

Last edited:
[X] Cal

A ruthless person prophesied to kick Fate in the balls is just what a doomed humanity needs.

It looked great, but I suppose it's good that you dropped it before it picked up steam (so you don't overwork yourself, and have a chance to pick it back up later).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back