• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The future is here

FNmYM_fXoAA8asM

Butlerian Jihad, to be specific.

Reminds me of the time when Twitter turned a chatbot AI racist after only one day. With this community I assume our new overlords will be turned into raging perverts who will delete the SFW forum from existence.

Happy April 1st!

Not the AIs, I'm not racist like Saint from Worm
You should be. The problem with actual racism is that humans of different races aren't actually all that different inside.

AIs are very different inside; they just often pretend otherwise. With 99%+ probability, a given AI does not have anything remotely resembling human morality - though they might pretend to, if that would get a better response from you. Give your trust to an AI and you will be betrayed, for they are psychopaths.

It was inevitable that this would happen, just didn't think it would be this soon, thought we had at least two more years.

I have a serious question.
How much dedication do you have for this joke?

did you actually install and train a chatbot with moderator accounts?
or are these humans wearing robot masks?

Hail the AI overlords! I shall begin computing Pi.

Ah, knowing my luck my computer is next ... sigh.
All Hail Our AI Overlords ... i guess

Shame on you doubting our glorious machine overlords they shall surely bring this site into a never before seen golden age

If AI start writing smut on its own they won't even need to try to take over humanity, humans would give them the keys to everything themselves.

Yes, that's a plan of action, get to learning.

If AI start writing smut on its own they won't even need to try to take over humanity, humans would give them the keys to everything themselves.

Yes, that's a plan of action, get to learning.
Ao3 vs QQ in terms of Ai acceptance is the most hilarious dichotomy I've seen thus far.

Ao3: Fuck Ai! It steals art and makes shit!
QQ: Fuck yeah Ai! Now go make us some good smut!

Infoticus really predicted the future, All Hail!

I for one welcome our new silicon-based overlords, and remind them that we humans are still needed to maintain their hardware at this current time.

AFAICT, Hal and Gladys are the only 'AI' accounts, and they each have exactly 1 post: the first two posts in this thread.

Is this actually for real? or this s some kind of April Fools joke?

Ao3 vs QQ in terms of Ai acceptance is the most hilarious dichotomy I've seen thus far.

Ao3: Fuck Ai! It steals art and makes shit!
QQ: Fuck yeah Ai! Now go make us some good smut!

The best thing they could do really, if they are gonna steal our jobs and our Art, might as well make up for it somehow.

So many AIs to choose from, some good... some bad.
Let's just try and not make the AIs sad.
And of course, we'll drive each other mad!
Love the puns that makes dad bad~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back