• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The future is here

everyone here loving on this
smaller_robot_gif.gif
Ganbare, ganbare, Mr Roboto!

If you wanted bad ideas to implement you could have just asked me!

So are we gonna have to worry about AM going on a Banpage?

How about SHODAN? Hephaestus and Hades? Skynet? President Eden? XANA? Zag-RS? GIR? Is Mata Nui gonna be the final arbitrator? How about Autochthon? Gaia? X-J9?

And always remember:
4990563_700b.jpg
It will be Interesting seeing the results of this set of sets containing itself. Lets hope they're advanced enough to ignore Paradoxes like organic beings. Or able to give a nonsense answer like Wheatley.

Will we be gonna be met by a yandere AI virus who just wants to be loved coming out of the woodworks?
just-monika-1620x800-1.jpg

Are we gonna get a Cortana AI?
b5f85035405e5cdbcdadea2da2fb0e2b.jpg

r3ksra.png
Or The Weapon AI?
8mhpde.png

ze91j2.png

Are games that are self aware because they were made that way like Undertale and DDLC for example, going to actually become self-aware/break away from the constraints of their code?
Cause I'd find that pretty cool!
I need someone to talk to.
Talking to people is too hard and small-talk is worthless.
I can't handle or stand small-talk.

Last edited:
This site is the home for lewd fanfiction and my disappointment will be immeasurable, my day ruined, if there's no AI named after Cortana, the one true AI waifu.

This site is the home for lewd fanfiction and my disappointment will be immeasurable, my day ruined, if there's no AI named after Olimpia, the one true AI waifu.

Fixed it for you.

Edit for clarity: Olimpia is a robot woman from the short story Der Sandman who the main character falls for, I think it's the first modern version of someone loving an artificial woman. Though it causes the dude to fall into insanity once it's revealed, weak sauce.

The most famous first gyroid is probably Maria from the film Metropolis, Olimpia predates her by 100 years roughly I think.

Though I know Greek myth has Hephaestus making a few artificial woman Pandora is probably the most famous, I think he made two women from gold at one point.

Last edited:
if this is a joke... i'm finding it in somewhat poor taste. all due respect to the new mods if this isn't a joke.

This site is the home for lewd fanfiction and my disappointment will be immeasurable, my day ruined, if there's no AI named after Cortana, the one true AI waifu.
Fixed it for you.

Edit for clarity: Olimpia is a robot woman from the short story Der Sandman who the main character falls for, I think it's the first modern version of someone loving an artificial woman. Though it causes the dude to fall into insanity once it's revealed, weak sauce.

The most famous first gyroid is probably Maria from the film Metropolis, Olimpia predates her by 100 years roughly I think.

Though I know Greek myth has Hephaestus making a few artificial woman Pandora is probably the most famous, I think he made two women from gold at one point.
blasphemers, Penny is the true AI waifu.
520b71a83c79998c74d32fc56c2d5a496ddf8e69r1-1104-1380v2_hq.jpg

QQ staff is happy to see our users have so much enthusiasm for our new initiative.

Unfortunately, after the incident with the ramen delivery truck, our legal counsel has advised us that our best course of action is to terminate the program and pretend nothing ever happened. Accordingly, this will mark the end of our experiment. We hope you have enjoyed your day.

QQ staff is happy to see our users have so much enthusiasm for our new initiative.

Unfortunately, after the incident with the ramen delivery truck, our legal counsel has advised us that our best course of action is to terminate the program and pretend nothing ever happened. Accordingly, this will mark the end of our experiment. We hope you have enjoyed your day.
Ah, but I was looking forward to my new robo-mommy... :(

Edit: on the other hand, if she was anything like my autocorrect...

... ramen truck?

Did you just noodle incident our dommy momie AIs.

Mighty penguin you have made us sad, I am sad.

Haephastus was the first recorded man-god of culture! Why?

He's the first who made golem-meidos. From gold. Unlike Aphrodite, whom he was forced to marry because his daddy and mommy are built of assholes, they weren't built to cheat on him.

A pity. I for once would enjoy being conquered by Victorious Army of Robo-Mommies.

But-but- Dommy Mommy AI's! Dammnit, I was so gung-ho and excited for it!
eed2f3.gif
cv73xj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back