• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Music Thread

Where can I find every single Hoyo-Mix song? I like hoarding stuff, music included

>sequel fucks up the setting
A tale as old as History. What happened?
This should go on in the game rants thread if it goes on further, but in short...
-Set 100 years after 2. Forget any other character in 1 and 2.
-No real followup on any of the sequel hooks 2 had.
-Gunvolt is not even the main character. Hell, if you use him too much, you get an automatic game over.
-The plot is a fucking mess not connected to anything in the first two games. Players called it it that this should not have been called Gunvolt 3 but something reflecting the battle priestess you control at least.
-The true ending is also a fucking mess, GV basically banishing himself into space to buy time for others to find a way to seal his rampant power properly. Some said the bad ending where he die instead to be way more conclusive than this crap.

Need I go on? Ironically, the gameplay was great.

Last edited:
Guys, I need help.

First heard this song a few days ago, playing Cat Fantasy. Never heard it before in my life. Good song, but...

What fucking song shares that melody at 50 seconds!?

It's so goddamn familiar! But I cannot remember what song includes that exact sound! I remember it being a good song, a very dark song, but I cannot for the life of me remember what song it was, any of the lyrics, anything but that tune!

It's driving me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back