• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

RDT_20230611_2325368588736895716262885.png

Since it seems people like the sound of my choco-spice cupcakes on the previous page, here's a similar recipe to the one I'm working from. Never tried espresso powder or using boiling water myself, though it certainly looks good.

Example image from the linked page:
Urytnt7.jpg

(To recap since it is on a different page: replace half the white sugar with brown, and 1/3 cocoa powder with cinnamon. Simple, but delicious!)

(Also note, I typically use about half the specified proportions, since I'm only making a single toaster-oven-sized pan of cupcakes. A single egg sized batch is good for testing purposes to see if you like the result before going whole hog, too.)

Last edited:
I think that we can say that that post aged poorly. It is sad that the idiot in charge took four others with him when his stupidity punched his ticket.
Not the thread for it, so if you want to take it elsewhere I'm okay chatting, but disagree. I think it aged like fine wine.

Thread tax:
4e185a920cc5e988766a601a71d069f048e5e622.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?

A couple of billionaires took a trip down to the Titanic wreckage and decided it was a good look.

(They used a Submarine that didn't pass safety inspection at all, and it predictably failed because of course the billionaires knows better than the actual experts. :V)

A couple of billionaires took a trip down to the Titanic wreckage and decided it was a good look.

(They used a Submarine that didn't pass safety inspection at all, and it predictably failed because of course the billionaires knows better than the actual experts. :V)
Eh, they probably did something to deserve death, or they wouldn't be billionaires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back