• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

EMC04LN.jpg

2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster

For the 2004 model year, Nissan's Z-car once again became available in convertible format, with a power-operated soft-top. The 350Z roadster was more of a luxury-oriented offering than the coupe, being offered in only two of the trim levels available on the coupe- the first upgraded one over the base model and the luxury trim, while the performance-oriented trims were not available.

Ah, dyslexia, you never fail to surprise me. Because apparently this car is combat oriented luxury vehicle. Somebody better tell Q that someone's tried to steal his shtick.

35th_Anniversary_Edition_in_Chicago.jpg

2005 Nissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition

The 2005 model year saw the next tweak to the 350Z. To commiserate the 35th anniversary of the debut of the original 240Z (having missed the 30th anniversary due to the hiatus in Z-car production), Nissan released a special commemorative edition. The anniversary edition, available in either this yellow, or in black, included special badging, 18" wheels, interior trim, and upgraded brakes. Initially, the 35th Anniiversary Edition was only available with an automatic, but halfway through the model year, a manual transmission version was offered. The manual transmission version added an upgraded 300 HP version of the 3.5L V-6, an improved transmission compared to standard manual transmission models, and a number of suspension tuning tweaks.

Additionally, the mechanical upgrades of the MT anniversary edition cars were extended to the most performance-oriented trim level of the 350Z.

What the heck did they switch? I can't tell from the images...
Hermione and Ginny switched outfits, though I'm not exactly what Hermione wearing.
I think the reason Ginny insisted they switched clothes was part of an attempt to Harry attention and to help Hermione gets hitched with Ron.

Hermione and Ginny switched outfits, though I'm not exactly what Hermione wearing.
I think the reason Ginny insisted they switched clothes was part of an attempt to Harry attention and to help Hermione gets hitched with Ron.

Am I the only one who noticed Ron's reaction vs Harry's lack of reaction to the switch? Something's hinky (kinky?) in the Weasley family me thinks.

Also, unrelated, I just like this new pake from KSBD

KOS26r.jpg

I like the guy in the orange robes all ready :cool:

Looked at that first pic with my eyes still pretty bleary and I couldn't help but wonder "Why does the elf have a lizard man for a hand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back