• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

fd4.png

-EDIT:
ss_6.jpg

Last edited:
The guy's got like three other alternate costumes that are literally the other heroes in the Dragon Quest series, at least one of them has spiky hair.

Yep, the first hero(at least I think it is appears at the end) is goku. Unless I'm mistaking my dragonquest heroes.

-edit-

Nope, that guy might be the third dragonquest hero.

Last edited:
800px-2008_Nissan_350Z_--_NHTSA.jpg

2008 Nissan 350Z

The Z33-platform 350Z received its final facelift for the 2007 model year, which was necessitated by a mechanical change. Once again, the 350Z was given a new motor, a further improved version of the DOHC 3.5L V-6, which in addition to boosting the output to 306 HP from the 300 of the previous year's model, as well as having a broader torque curve across its powerband and being capable of revving higher than its predecessor. However, the new motor was also physically taller than its predecessor, requiring a new hood with a bulged center section reminiscent of a styling feature of the original S30 Z-car to be fitted in order to make things fit. Several tweaks were made to the front-end styling to complement the new hood.

A few other changes were made with the second facelift, most notably an upgrade to the in-car technology through the addition of Bluetooth connectivity, and a reduction in the trim packages offered.

Kti8sD3.jpg
Bc18pyl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back