• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

uGxEzXH.png

If SB`s Bunny525 has an account here, thanks for this one.

Ok. After few hours of trying I give up. I have no idea what might be interesting or entertaining about this image. Sorry but someone have to explain to me.
It's either a picture of a man reading a book, or a man getting head, depending on how you look at it.

The pages of the book are her hair.

How did you keep that innocent mind after over a year on QQ?
My answer might surprise you. But I's other way around. QQ actually let me regain some of my innocence after a year of interacting with other people here. On QQ I could reveal my most embarrassing thing about myself and people would accept it instead ban me for inappropriate behavior ( within certain amount of reason of course). I could exchange and discuss my views on various topics like morality, storytelling, erotica fetishes and fantasies. It is so incredibly liberating experience were you just don't have nothing to hide, you don't need to keep everything inside and try all the time to reserve you feelings and what you want to say. Thanks to QQ a lot of mine pent up stress and sexual frustration got vented out and no longer linger as useless trash in my mind so a pair Freudian Glasses are not all the time on my eyes.

Yes. I can say that QQ is in top 10 best thing that happen in my life in the last year.

Thank You QQ. ( that line sound really silly when you say it out loud)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back