• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

r0cFTPd.jpg

I wonder how many shots it took to get that. As an amateur photographer I know for every one amazing shot you have at least dozen so-so pictures. Back when I was more active as a photographer digital cameras weren't anywhere near as common as they are now, so I would go through a lot of film.

I wonder how many shots it took to get that. As an amateur photographer I know for every one amazing shot you have at least dozen so-so pictures. Back when I was more active as a photographer digital cameras weren't anywhere near as common as they are now, so I would go through a lot of film.
Yeah I remember those days..... I'm so glad there gone:D

The Alchemist by David Ryckaert the Younger.
the-alchemist-david-ryckaert-the-younger.jpg

To accompany this painting the lyrics in my free translation of a song called "The Alchemists Are Coming" by a brazilian singer named Jorge Ben Jor.

The Alchemists Are Coming

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
The Alchemists
Are coming
Are coming
The Alchemists ... Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!...
They are discreet