• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

So Biigoh who specifically are we targeting in the major interaction or is it just us and Sabah going around flirting with all the girls?

How do people feel about Amy? Not as an exaltation candidate but in general?
I don't dislike her, but I do feel she is often overused, probably because of the tragedy of her story and the potency of her power. As far as the latter, there is a reason she went to the Birdcage instead of joining the Undersiders. Though I suppose it would have made their takeover of the city more believable, at the risk of eclipsing the existing cast.

Still, people sometimes forget she has limits and needs time to work. If I were doing a story I would be very tempted to limit her power to humans, maybe including dead ones. Still absurdly potent, but somewhat less game-breaking unless she's willing to cross certain lines. It would also give her a lot more justification to feel that she's a horrible monster.

Her status as a saint and a woobie is overblown. She doesn't have a great life, but things didn't really fall apart until after the bank robbery, and even moreso after Leviathan. She's also not nearly as gentle and sweet as people like to imagine, at least not when she's being threatened. She may be far more amiable in everyday life, but we never really saw that. I'd assume she's fairly ordinary, if unhappy and probably clinically depressed.

With all that said, I totally support pairing Amy x Sabah and making them our minions. I don't think I've seen that, except in Alchemical Solutions.

I don't really want to see yet another story where Amy eats her way into the main cast. She's everyone's favorite woobie, and it kind of gets old after awhile.

I agree that Amy really needs a pick me up from the train wreck her life ended up as in canon but at the same time I also agreee that like Taylor we should work hard not to make them part of the S.S.S. no matter how potent (in the case of Amy) or overrated (I'm looking at you skitter) their powers are. Lieutenants and sidekicks with their own back stories, a moderate plot relevance a LITTLE separate from our own and an occasional day in the lime light for themselves is perfect (hell we should try to make it like that for all our lieutenants/harem members/relatives.) But obsessing and making the quest only about them when there are so many delicious fruits to pick in the garden is a waste.

But what if.... in this quest, Amy's power is as it states on the tin... she's a healer and doesn't have true biomancy... :3
You mean the thing that breaks power constraints of the setting and reduces her to little more than heal pack that is utterly useless from the purpose of powers? And that kinda damages how canon worked?

But what if.... in this quest, Amy's power is as it states on the tin... she's a healer and doesn't have true biomancy... :3
Orrrr she has an effective five dots in Medicine (Genesis) and a Modification specialty, with her shard acting as a charm to do most of the work, but it's all she can do because she's just a mortal who's spent the last couple seasons running on an almost empty willpower tank.

Bii papo I love you your awesome at a whole lotta things and you got marvelous ideas But... that was not so good, like our amigo said above, that would break the setting and basically nerf Amy to a walking medkit.

Because Carol is a women with some serious fucking issues regarding trust and morale absolutism. The kind of person who's shit we don't need now. Also I really don't like her.

I'm not really comfortable with the idea of fucking a chronically depressed man's wife, or being a homewrecker in general NTR really isn't my thing. What about the rest of you guys and gals?

I'm not really comfortable with the idea of fucking a chronically depressed man's wife, or being a homewrecker in general NTR really isn't my thing. What about the rest of you guys and gals?
I agree. Let's give him a threesome with his wife and her sister instead. If anything short of YCBM or mutation-altering charms will cure his depression, that'll do it.

Well other than the 'composing the 'the quest is going to end because I'm going to go blow my brains out' note' moment I had earlier today. Didn't want to leave you all hanging if I got a sudden case of lead poisoning.

No, I'm not joking, I seriously had that kind of moment. Not my first time having those thoughts, won't be my last. Had to make the choice to re-home my dog. Why I was so sad. Felt like super shitter supreme.

But, Yeah, got a couple of places to look at that might let me bring my dog.

And if we can't find a place with her we lined up a spot for her as a temporary measure until we find one. Which makes things a lot better.

Still have to go look at places won't really have the time to write for a little while.

You don't have to send your dog away with a note from a doctor saying your pet is required to go with you for your emotional well being along with the price of 65$ you can make your dog an emotional support animal with a certificate to prove it! What this means is that by law of the USA you cannot be denied the selling of an apartment if the only legitimate reason not to is the dog and if they can't find another one and still deny you. Sue them sue the fuck out of them, or threaten to.
Well then I hope this helps man and good luck.

You've got a dog. It depends on you.

If you have a kid or a partner, add them to the list.

People who have living beings depending on them don't have the right to choose suicide.

That's a big part of what keeps me going. Hope it helps you too to have a reminder of your priority (the dependent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back