• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

[X] Plan Bio

I REALLY REALLY want Sophia to join the Empire as our slave girl, who knows her place is at our feet. So, think of her as a fierce predator, romance her, find out she's a huge bitch, shrug and brainwash her.

Updated Below
[!] Major
-[!] Affluent guests instinctively step aside as you cut across the floor. Swept up in your confident, friendly charisma, men in well fitted suits grin at you as you pass, and the beautiful women at their sides watch you with heated eyes. At your side Sabah does her best to match your confidence, loosely holding your arm and her head high. Her gaze tellingly lingers on the beautiful young redhead, and you can't help admiring her as well, but you have thought with your loins plenty this night. The silken evidence of which even now burns a hole in your pocket.
-[!] Still, you are a gentleman, and so you do your part in giving Sabah her opening. Your focus however is the young woman clad in green and white, and you tastefully break away after some minutes to speak with the charming Vista.

Editing was done by busybody tanuki!

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Major
-[X] Affluent guests instinctively step aside as you cut across the floor. Swept up in your confident, friendly charisma, men in well fitted suits grin at you as you pass, and the beautiful women at their sides watch you with heated eyes. At your side Sabah does her best to match your confidence, loosely holding your arm and her head high. Her gaze tellingly lingers on the beautiful young redhead, and you can't help admiring her as well, but you have thought with your loins plenty this night. The silken evidence of which even now burns a hole in your pocket.
-[X] Still, you are a gentleman, and so you do your part in giving Sabah her opening. Your focus however is the young woman clad in green and white, and you tastefully break away after some minutes to speak with the charming Vista.

Yes! We shall TOTALLY charm Vista and treat her like a proper lady (and prime her for poaching for the Empire and the Harem ^.^)

Going with Plan GiftofLove. :3

[!] Major
-[!] Focus on befriending Vista, laying the groundwork for later poaching. Make sure to complement her on her abilities and actions as a superhero without being condescending.
-[!] Don't bring up the empire.

[!] Stunt for Interactions with Vista!
As you speak to Vista in person, you notice little things that were off about her. You couldn't help it, really. You had build up a library of how girls your age act and talk, or ones just slightly younger. You had their panties in your pocket, after all, along with their contact information.

And Vista's behaviour in some ways remind you of them, in others... they remind you of the older capes of the Empire.

Which only made partial sense, given that she had triggered some time back and had a wealth of experience as an active cape.

In others, it didn't make sense, she was too young to behave like the girls your age... and yet, the confident way she held herself, that interested look she had when she spoke to you... it made you suspect that she might be older than was commonly suspected.

That, however, made a horrible sense. If she was older than she appeared due to being short and flat-chested... then, that was a great aid to her disguise. After all, people wouldn't look at students her actual age, but at those who were younger than her.

Last edited:
Ok, very good. I will modify my vote when I get to a compute to take advantage of those ideas. Also, is that the proper format?

[X] Major
-[X] Focus on befriending Vista, laying the groundwork for later poaching. Make sure to complement her on her abilities and actions as a superhero without being condescending.
-[X] Don't bring up the empire.

[X] Bump Vista's Age
[X] Vista Stunt
Affluent guests instinctively step aside as you cut across the floor. Swept up in your confident and friendly charisma, men in well fitted suits grin at you in passing, and the beautiful women at their sides watch you go with heated eyes. At your side Sabah does her best to match your confidence, loosely holding your arm and her chin raised high. Her gaze lingers tellingly on the beautiful young redhead, and you can't help admiring her as well.

You mentally chide yourself. You've thought with your loins often tonight. The silken evidence of which even now burns a hole in your pocket. This time you push that longing down. You have another interest that you would like to pursue in this upcoming conversation. Still, you are a gentleman, and so you resolve yourself to doing your part in giving Sabah her opening.

Your eyes trail to the side and focus on the young woman clad in green and white, the one who you are truly eager to talk to, the heroic Vista. The most beloved Ward in Brockton Bay. At first glance she appears to be weathering the attention of a small group of young teens with good humor. Your eyes are supernaturally sharp however, and you can tell from her posture that she isn't enjoying herself as much as she seems.

That isn't the only thing you notice. A frown momentarily graces your lips. Something about Vista doesn't seem quite right.

With quick, discreet glances you pick apart the small nagging details given off by the renowned little sister of the Wards. The air of maturity and discipline that she holds around herself reminds you of the older women in your life. It doesn't feel faked either. As you watch her, you begin to pick up other bits and pieces to this strange puzzle.

Drawing heavily on what little knowledge you managed to clean from Sabah's sketchbook and observation, you realize that Vista's outfit has been specifically tailored to make her appear younger than she actually is. Emphasizing her soft face, slender figure, and small stature to shave away the years in a rather bizarre reversal of what you have come to expect from the clothes of younger women.

And . . . though it is cleverly concealed, the 'fake' padding upon her chest isn't as false as it appears.

If you had to guess, you would say that Vista is actually rather close to your own age.

Last edited:
Also... an amusing fact...

Sophia Hess is actually pretty short, as noted in Emma's interlude. She does eventually get hit by hormones and grows taller, but at the start, she's actually around Emma's height if not shorter... she just appears taller due to her presence in Taylor's POV.

https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/interlude-19/
Worm Chapter 19.Z said:
The girl in the cloak was small, Emma noted. Younger. Again, the cloaked vigilante became a virtual living shadow,

The girl was dark-skinned, slender, with long, straight hair. She had a hard stare, penetrating.

Given GiftofLove's stunt, I'd like to take a pseudo poll.

Anyway this gets done, Vista is still a middle schooler, but from personal life experience, I knew kids whose birthdays were like mine (in October) but fell in this weird space for determining what year they were in. I was a young one, I was 12 when I started 8th grade when most of my peers were 13, but there were a few of my classmates who were 13 and quickly turned 14 because of cutoff dates with one or two who were 14 at the start of the year. My class size was ~130 so in a city like BB with a much higher student population its plausible a few of those age weird people are floating around the student body.

Vista would be 12 right now in canon, yeah? I'd be willing to fudge Vista's age up to 13 about to turn 14 in the spring, instead of 12 and 13 respectively. In the seventh or eighth grade. Parenting fails early in Missy's life could have caused a late application to school, or something.

Its plausible, and all it would do is bump Vista's age up a bit.

Thoughts?

If this is the time to use a stunt to make a change to the setting, this is it.

More than that, we CAN suss it out... tanuki rolled 4 success on 5 dice with a willpower spending to boost it to 5 succcesses, with Skitzyfrenic seeing and going dice love tanuki. :3

That said, this is also a chance to NOT be shady and have a chance to seduce Vista to becoming one of the DARK PRINCE's harem members.

This choice is up to you guys. Vista IS a more mentally sound person than either Amy Dallon or Victoria Dallon.

So... I say...

[!] Bump up Vista's age!

Last edited:
Given GiftofLove's stunt, I'd like to take a pseudo poll.

Anyway this gets done, Vista is still a middle schooler, but from personal life experience, I knew kids whose birthdays were like mine (in October) but fell in this weird space for determining what year they were in. I was a young one, I was 12 when I started 8th grade when most of my peers were 13, but there were a few of my classmates who were 13 and quickly turned 14 because of cutoff dates with one or two who were 14 at the start of the year. My class size was ~130 so in a city like BB with a much higher student population its plausible a few of those age weird people are floating around the student body.

Vista would be 12 right now in canon, yeah? I'd be willing to fudge Vista's age up to 13 about to turn 14 in the spring, instead of 12 and 13 respectively. In the seventh or eighth grade. Parenting fails early in Missy's life could have caused a late application to school, or something.

Its plausible, and all it would do is bump Vista's age up a bit.

Thoughts?

iirc she's already around 13 or so in canon she's just a late bloomer I suppose

But if it means having BEST little sister in our harem theeeeeen:

[X] Plan GiftofLove
[X] Bump up Vista's age!

Last edited:
Vista, Missy – The youngest member of the local team at thirteen years of age, Vista can bend, stretch, compress and distort non-living matter, effectively warping space. Missy has been heavily affected by the recent, intense and tragic events to strike the city and the local superhero teams, feeling the loss of her first crush and teammate Gallant in particular. Vista wears a teal and green costume with a short dress, leggings and panels of body armor, including a breastplate. Has a green visor across her eyes.

So the cast list puts her at 13 (assuming that means at the start of canon and we are at the end of December), but in costume she looks younger. TDP is 15. She could be something a late bloomer (not as bad as Louise from ZnT), she could still be bumped to 14, I suppose. She'd be in 8th grade doe. Yay middle school!

Hrmmm.

Edit: She would be 13 going on 14 now instead of 12 going on 13. Is what I mean.

[X] GiftOfLove
[X] Bump Vista's age.

But yeah, just some shit to add for the stunt. The main thing to keep in mind is that well, literally the best way to make a good first impression to all of the Wards is to just do one simple thing. Respect. Don't just fawn over them and talk about how amazing they are, they get that all the time and just tune it out. Don't try to buddy up to them and talk casual, they don't know who you are and they're used to people pretending to ask nice so they can talk to their friends about how "like omg, I'm totes close to the wards guyz". Don't even think about trying to pull any of the "Little Sister Vista" bullshit where she can hear you, she either think you're a creep or that you're looking down on her, both of which she's far too familiar with.

Shit that would be a good idea though: being polite, not just focusing on cape shit, acting confident in front of Shadow Stalker, not just treating Clockblocker as the jokes guy, treating Vista the same as the other wards (We're not focusing her out, that isn't what she wants, what she wants is for people to not make a big deal of her because of her age, and even if it isn't the reason why we're soloing her out she'll think it is).

tl;dr don't focus on the fact that they're capes, remember that they're also people and that 90% of the time all people see is who they are in costume.

Last edited:
[X] Plan GiftofLove

I have no opinion on whether to bump Vista's age or not, but I'd like to second mishie's recommendation regarding general demeanour. (To whatever degree discussion is considered in the subtleties of writing updates, and for the purposes of future minor votes, in any case.)

Just an FYI, include the Vista age thing in your vote, it'll screw up the tally if the votes are in different posts. Feel free to state it plainly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back