• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

This conversation has just started, and it's already getting disturbing. How about we leave and join the Protectorate? We'll have more access to parahumans in the long-term, and even though it does make an enemy of the Empire they're unlikely to actually try to kill us, given that we're Kaiser's son. They'll try to capture us, and they don't know the full extent of our power. They barely know any of it.

This conversation has just started, and it's already getting disturbing. How about we leave and join the Protectorate? We'll have more access to parahumans in the long-term, and even though it does make an enemy of the Empire they're unlikely to actually try to kill us, given that we're Kaiser's son. They'll try to capture us, and they don't know the full extent of our power. They barely know any of it.
Too late for that.

Besides, villains kill villains... also the occasional unlucky hero... like an insect using heroine whose too edgy for her own good.

Too late for that.

Besides, villains kill villains... also the occasional unlucky hero... like an insect using heroine whose too edgy for her own good.
Since when is it too late to leave?

Nobody outside of the Empire knows that we're a cape, although Triumph suspects we bought powers from Cauldron. Also, I get that we're an Abyssal Exalted, and therefore we probably will end up killing some people, but why do it for the cause of neo-Nazism?

It would be interesting for Theo to take over Medhall right away, and raise the quality of living (and income for Medhall) around the nation.

Though if you're going to kill someone, there's no one better than Lung.

Let's be honest, he's got the reputation of being the strongest Parahuman in the Bay, deserved or not. Plus the ABB deals in the flesh trade.

Could make it a crusade. Defeat the eastern monsters that prey upon (our) women!

I believe that the best Intiation Kill to obviously be a PARAHUMAN... because fuck that nonsense about killing some mook citizen... anyone can do THAT. But a parahuman kill? Yeah... different ball story.

So... who to kill? Or what group to fight and kill from? :3

ABB?
Merchants?
Undersiders?
Out of towners like the Travellers?
Independent Villain?
An upstart Hero?
We're a prince. Princes kill dragons.

Like that Shadow Stalker bitch. No one likes her. What do you mean that Nazis brutally murdering a black Ward is literally the worst idea?

It would be interesting for Theo to take over Medhall right away, and raise the quality of living (and income for Medhall) around the nation.
That would certainly be an option, though it would have to be behind the scenes. Abyssal Bureaucracy charms wouldn't be all that applicable, though, unless you used them to destroy competitors. Probably not the best use of time right now.

Though if you're going to kill someone, there's no one better than Lung.
How? Sure, a newly Exalted Twilight!Taylor could have accidentally killed him, but Fist of the Daystar is total bullshit literally made for killing Brutes. Abyssal Melee is comparatively terrible at this. TDP can't kill Lung right now, and would require substantial additional investment in Melee charms before he could.

Looks like Grue is gonna have to take the hit! :3
I'm sure Lisa wouldn't mind. :3

For double bonus points, set it up so that Shadow Stalker kills him.

Problem. Coil is a caucasian. Scum, yes... but not a subhuman animal like a black dude or asian dudette would be.
No, no, you're going somewhere very irrational.

They're drug dealers to white children, they extort white business owners, one of them nearly filleted the cutest little blond hero (Vista)... but you think there's a line in the sand about killing white villains?

These are violent criminals who are also racist. They won't stop being violent criminals just because they don't also get an opportunity to show off how racist they are.

... and Theo isn't even particularly racist.

What you're saying makes no sense.

Enemy Tinkers are something that's better killed sooner rather than later. Squealer is white, but a race traitor if there ever was one. But I vote for the Chink option!

Edit:
[X] Note to self: Bakuda and Squealer make good initiation fodder.

Skitzy's Log 201507490811.

Today, my questers talked about who they were going to murder for Theo's initiation.

And the crushing on Anze'ke's spirit by killing Grue.

And fudging Amy.

I'm surprised my questers didn't autopick Skidmark, logbook, he's a terrible excuse for a human being and black. It fufils Theo's and the Empire's views of people who should be removed from the world.

Or at least autopicking a Merchant for the event.

I'm also surprised there wasn't more talk about purifying Squealer. With a dick.

My questers are confusing.

-Skitzy out.

Man, sure is a shame that there isn't a black villain in BB that literally nobody would miss it he died, and is also somehow the head of a minor faction...

That would make adding Aisha to our ladies very problematic :(

edit: though yeah why not Skidmark? Squealer can be seduced and used to build us a STEALTH tank or what have you

It did get Armsmaster incredibly high.

That said, there isn't much cred in killing Merchants. They're a joke.

*shrugs* A kill's a kill (and it frees up Squealer for us) though Coil would be pretty good (especially if we can get a charm to cure Noelle which prevents her rampaging and nets us the gratitude of Sundancer and Genesis :D)

Nobody has to die for Theo's initiation :rolleyes:, killing Skidmark would be considered a bad joke to the guys in the empire.
  • They can't kill Skidmark because he's their One Man Pr AD campaign of the Danger of inferior races, Why would they kill their best recruiter.:D
  • Theo Also can't Kill him because that would heat up a landgrab war with the ABB.Theo isn't ready for combat yet.

Last edited:
Bakuda - Recent Trigger not in BB yet still made waves.
Shadow Stalker
MM
Killing Bakuda will be easier said than done if she's the hostile Malefactor. Plus she has a vagina, which automatically includes her in the "TDP's possible haremettes" list.
The second half of that is also true for SS.
No killing MM. First, that would make TDP a cop killer, and second, why would you want to kill off MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back