• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Speaking of Resonance I forgot to give TDP a point when he resisted Vicky's aura by burning a wp.

I'll edit that in when I get home.

Leaving out the whole "Abyssals really aren't fit to be heroes", there's another factor to consider.

Coil, and him outing the Empire. If he reveals that Max Anders is Kaiser, and that Theo Anders just happens to be a Ward, things might just become explosive in the court of public opinion.

Leaving out the whole "Abyssals really aren't fit to be heroes", there's another factor to consider.

Coil, and him outing the Empire. If he reveals that Max Anders is Kaiser, and that Theo Anders just happens to be a Ward, things might just become explosive in the court of public opinion.
It's a good thing killing Coil is an inevitable part of Lisa's loyalty quest, isn't it.

These are arguments that Sabah would probably go to. Not me trying to push the PRT

TDP has only Aster and Sabah right now as people intimacies. But he can have 8 or 9. Away from my comp didn't check wp before posting.

And that's only because of chargen limitations. If I had allowed full intimacies I'd bet Kayden would be on there.

You'll see her 'tomorrow' anyways.

Current Tally!

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 66 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.1.9
[X] Plan Bii
No. of Votes: 8
Biigoh
Budda002
Happerry
hunter09
Kerfirou
prandom
rogthnor
Xryuran

[X] Plan Evil
No. of Votes: 4
evildice
1986ctcel
GiftofLove
SwiftRosenthal

[X] Bank
No. of Votes: 2
Biigoh
evildice

[X] No.
No. of Votes: 2
evildice
Selias

[X] Nothing. Its her life..
No. of Votes: 1
theonebutcher

[X] Holy fuck that was awesome.
Selias

[X] She is yours. Your friend, your fuckbuddy, your courtier, your whatever. And nothing of yours will live like this.
Selias

[X] Plan Vile Viper
Snake/Eater

Total No. of Voters: 15

Theo has known Sabah a handful of days.

: /

Don't lose your heart because of one sloppy BJ, dude.
Eeh. She's like the first friend of Theo. One sloppy BJ doesn't matter here.
I meant as a friend, in one day he's connected with Sabbah then he ever did with anyone in his life. Sabah is like Theo's brodette from another mother that he occasionally pervs on but in a good way.

here is a song that will make you all laugh. this is like the perfect song to describe their relationship.

Last edited:
But Plan Bii ensures that we CAN get her panties safely... or at least without a risk of FAILURE or CRITICAL FAILURE.

Vote plan Bii and not plan evil. :3

But Plan Bii ensures that we CAN get her panties safely... or at least without a risk of FAILURE or CRITICAL FAILURE.

C'mon, Bii~ honest. You can't ENSURE anything.

Plan Bii is mostly good, which is why Plan Evil (the Better Plan™) mostly copies it.

The only areas where the two plans differ are a few important details.

Don't be satisfied with the lesser evil.

Vote Plan Evil today.

C'mon, Bii~ honest. You can't ENSURE anything.

Plan Bii is mostly good, which is why Plan Evil (the Better Plan™) mostly copies it.

The only areas where the two plans differ are a few important details.

Don't be satisfied with the lesser evil.

Vote Plan Evil today.

Actually, we can in Exalted... because dice rolls are involved and we're cheating by buying SUCCESSES. :3

The problem is what happens later when Sabah notices she did something she would not normally do, it would ring an alarm of a Master, or nothing happens.

About the panties could happen later.

Actually, we can in Exalted... because dice rolls are involved and we're cheating by buying SUCCESSES. :3
Yeah, but pressuring her into any kind of sexual subservience is basically smacking into her Motivation, or in 3e terms her Defining Intimacy.

I mean, look at her relationship with Lily in canon. She's a control freak because she's still got the emotional scars which led to her trigger.

Not saying we can't do it, because of course we can eventually, but we can't just throw dice at it and expect a flawless instant victory.

Sabah is a long-term project.

Vote Plan Evil, the Better Plan™ with the flavor of organic Xanatosted™ Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back