• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Yeah, but pressuring her into any kind of sexual subservience is basically smacking into her Motivation, or in 3e terms her Defining Intimacy.

I mean, look at her relationship with Lily in canon. She's a control freak because she's still got the emotional scars which led to her trigger.

Not saying we can't do it, because of course we can eventually, but we can't just throw dice at it and expect a flawless instant victory.

Sabah is a long-term project.

Vote Plan Evil, the Better Plan™ with the flavor of organic Xanatosted™ Evil.

Also Sabah is our BRO not just a potential haremette like those girls at the party! plus she's also Theo's first real friend that he connected with and they look cute together which is why I'm currently shipping Theo/Sabah/Vicky/Amy as my OT4! (I'll likely add more later)

089a4720db420b95c8836faeaaa63704_jpg_2314256.jpg

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2314256
Plan Bii is the name brand you can trust.

It has TRADITION!

FLUFFY HONOR!

It is the Coca Cola Classic of Plans unlike the VILE Pepsi of Plan Evil.

And it is endorsed by TANUKI.

Yeah not even a "I hope you had a good time tonight" or "you're my first real friend ever you know?" or what have you.
They have become Bros though the ancient Greek bonding ritual of the BJ which is more sacred then blood exchanging, there could have something said to change the subject of what happened.

Here the things he could have said.
  • "When are you free again to party?"
  • "So, what did you think of our debut in local high society?"
  • "About Shadow Stalker, is the Prt and the Protectorate going to send a apology?"

My only complaint of Plan Evil is that there is nothing for Theo to say.
I guess we could stunt something but really Theo and Sabah are both pretty worn out by this point. We already told her how great she was tonight, and we got her feedback. At some point it's okay to say goodbye, or maybe: "I'll call you. We'll do lunch."

And it is endorsed by TANUKI.
Tanuki are delicious, yet their flavor is spiced with guilt.

The only flavor that can wash clean this guilt is SUFFICIENT EVILOCITY.

orvLFli.jpg

The Dice Never Lie™.

PFQpNcm.jpg

Roll with the best™.

Vote Plan Evil.
This message brought to you by Citizens for Unnecessary Formatting.

Plan Bii will ensure that we get the FINAL PANTIES of the staring thing... it could be a thing... Theo is going to claim ALL the Panties. Not even Alexandria is safe! :3

Plan Bii will ensure that we get the FINAL PANTIES of the staring thing... it could be a thing... Theo is going to claim ALL the Panties. Not even Alexandria is safe! :3

I would be more in favor of trying to sword-fight Alexandria for her panties than I am trying to pressure Sabah into anything sexual.

Seriously, I think Sabah is going to work out fine in our harem, but I think we need a light touch right now (and probably for a while going forward).

Guys... I ish disappointed.

The last update, we could have made Carol Dallon agree that we're okay people and that us dating Amy was fine (along with Vicky going gay). It would have taken time, but we could have slowly brought down New Wave into becoming kind of part of the Empire under us...

And nao you're going to give up on the Parian Panties? QQ, I ish disappoint. :3

The last update, we could have made Carol Dallon agree that we're okay people and that us dating Amy was fine (along with Vicky going gay). It would have taken time, but we could have slowly brought down New Wave into becoming kind of part of the Empire under us...
We're totally going to do that.

Just not tonight.

And not in one step, either.

Tonight, we have fucking Hookwolf waiting patiently downstairs. We don't want him getting impatient. We don't have time to spare if ANYTHING goes wrong.

We're probably going to fuck Amy on our first date. Then, when we have her gushing about us (metaphorically and literally), we will allow her mother to confront us and thereby win her mother over.

IMHO Carol Dallon is another one who we must take slowly. She's another control freak, and probably unhappy with how domineering she has to be, but she's also a much more extroverted type than Sabah. I suspect we will need to let her feel that she is in a position of control before she even listens to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back