• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

problem with the Issei missle idea is, well whoever is in control of this place seems to be doing subspace dickery on it so we have a maze or something similar to deal with, so finding a way to work out where to target Issei would be a big problem, particularly with us having no stealth assets and all.

and No, Eiko is anything BUT high stealth

Abilities: Archery 3, Martial Arts 1, Integrity 3, Performance 2, Presence 3, Survival 2, Lore 2, Occult 2, Athletics 1, Awareness 2, Dodge 2, Bureaucracy 2 (Japan +1), Linguistic 1 (Japanese and Chinese), Socialize 2 (Interacting with the Upper Class +1)

that's her abilities she's got 0 in stealth and 3 in Presence with Presence as one of her favoured abilities, a ninja she is not

Eiko is only a ninja with issei XD everywhere else she has everyone's attention.

Should we invite some of issei's group to help out?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm..the start of a beautiful har....oh wait nevermind we already have a harem

I just realized that it's a building. You can cut the powerlines, no electricity. Even if there is still light inside, thats just another system the enemy will have to supply on their own with the loss of power. Maybe blow up the gas mains too if possible. Make an sep field or have aotabo's bike gang blockade the place to deter humans/bystanders. I believe their purpose was to make a forward base and spread fear right? Removing the humans should delay the latter.

errr, causing trouble is kinda the last thing we want to do, that's just doing the job for them, and they don't need power or anything, they are Youkai, not humans after all.

This is probably one Youkai telling it's story as a way to gain power, spiriting people away, and all that, what we want to do is go there, probably at night and confront them, kick there ass without destroying the place to badly and kill or capture them

Also the way things go with the Youkai isn't scout things out and then deal with it, its find the problem, roll up and kick the crap out of the problem, go home and have a party, all in all something we are more then capable of doing

Stealth approach is something we're likely to fail cause of Issei being Issei and Eiko being Eiko. Kuro might have some skill in stealth, but I agree with Chaos here - quiet approach won't really get us much. We know where the youkai's hiding, lets smoke him out and ruin his ass.

We could try to spring the trap intentially. If people keep disappearing there, then just wander there and see if the youkai takes the bait.

We got the anti sneak attack feat for a reason after all.

Plus, I imagine that said youkai is not prepared to fight against a Solar or a sacred gear user. We've got all sorts of advantages if we play this right.

Lon said:
We could try to spring the trap intentially. If people keep disappearing there, then just wander there and see if the youkai takes the bait.

We got the anti sneak attack feat for a reason after all.
I agree. The problem is making sure that our target do not figure out Issei is Dragon before we're ready to spring our own trap. Can Issei hide his nature ? Or if he can't maybe we could contact some of our allies if they know a way to hide it.

Well, overall strategy should be for Issei to spring the trap while Kuro stay back as reinforcement.

er...will they attempt to catch someone as obviously magical as us? This aint Sailor moon's dumb youkai.

You never know until you try. Sometimes, people ARE that stupid. Besides, let's look at this. The onmyouji girl isn't entirely sure what we are, and she's the one that has some kind of talent for sensing things. The youkai could only tell there's a dragon nearby when we approached the front gate. Quite a few people we've fought didn't have much of an idea about our abilities until they saw us in action. I daresay we have a decent chance of that youkai going "you know, that guy has some kind of power", but at the same time I think he'll sooner assume that it's something he's familiar with or close to what he's familiar with because that's how people work. Their minds go to places they know first before considering the possibility of something unknown happening.

maybe we could ask the previous boosted gear users or bright for advice if not just go in ourselves and use investigation to find out what's happening.

noahgab1133 said:
maybe we could ask the previous boosted gear users or bright for advice if not just go in ourselves and use investigation to find out what's happening.
Bright's advice would be to go over and either kill or enslave the idiot. It is a demon. You are a Solar. That's how it works.

First Age Solars, especially veterans of the Primordial War, were many things. But they usually weren't prone to complicated plans unless they were doing it to amuse themselves. When you're that powerful there's not much point. Bright Shattered Ice was not an exception to that.

Say could we wait so gear to turning. Walk in turn the anima on and use that solar castigating judgement in a social attack to make him come out?

not... really, guilt, shame or fear is the only thing Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment can invoke as a UMI and they can still spend 1 WP to ignore it, so its not that effective.

However, I'd like to note that Youkai have to play to there stories, its what gives them power, so if we go in their it's going to be seen as a challenge, which it's going to have to react to, so springing the trap shouldn't be a problem, and we can no sell shaping effects which should cause them problems with most of the esoteric BS they could pull, which just leaves beating in there faces, and if we go in with a fully charged Boosted Gear we shouldn't have much trouble, particularly with Kuro as backup

Larekko12 said:
Say could we wait so gear to turning. Walk in turn the anima on and use that solar castigating judgement in a social attack to make him come out?
UMI just means we get more than two shots at making the same social attack, IIRC. It doesn't stop him from running away crying at how much our words stung or ambushing us to make us shut up - that's a different charm. Nor does it make the attacks themselves more potent in any other way except as stunt fodder.

so all in favor of triggering the trap and using issei as bait?

When I think about some of things that could be possible with BG....it sorta feels like the exalt skill pool weakened us in a way.
When motivated Issei was scary innovative(though more to do with innate devil magic) and the exalts just make him seem too scripted.

You know, I just realized that we still haven't voted yet. So to get the ball rolling

[X] Walk by the Toshusai Sharaku Museum to see if you can spring whatever is spiriting away those people. Have Kurotabou remain on watch where he won't be noticed just in case.
- [X] Have the Gauntlets boost to a full charge in stealth mode.
[X] If nothing happens, Check out the Toshusai Sharaku Museum. Maybe you can find some clues?

[X] Optional. Do you what to do something before the mission?
-[X] No

what are mittlet and shougou doing at the moment. If can have them ready in case it isn't just a single youkai but a load of them it would be helpful. Or could this bring more problems than help to the yokai clan?

noahgah1133 this is Issei helping out the Nura Clan, not Issei and his followers, we do not want to cause problems for the kid here and we are unlikely to need the help, Alexander will give us the option to contact them when its appropriate I would imagine and until such time anytime we do something else will come up, also they are a long way away, and teleporting them here would be a pain in the ass

also nice vote Lon, though I don't think we need to use IPP right away, its a charm that activates as a reaction whenever its needed if we have the motes for it, which isn't hard for us, but other then that looks good

[X] Lon

[X] Lon
Edit: Is it just me, or are the Youkai of this world like Raksha back in Creation?

EternitynChaos said:
noahgah1133 this is Issei helping out the Nura Clan, not Issei and his followers, we do not want to cause problems for the kid here and we are unlikely to need the help, Alexander will give us the option to contact them when its appropriate I would imagine and until such time anytime we do something else will come up, also they are a long way away, and teleporting them here would be a pain in the ass

also nice vote Lon, though I don't think we need to use IPP right away, its a charm that activates as a reaction whenever its needed if we have the motes for it, which isn't hard for us, but other then that looks good

[X] Lon
Eh, I chose it because the duration said that it lasts for a day. So I figured why not. But I can edit it out.

[X] Lon

Also, an idea I have to record before I forget this... Been watching Galgun playthroughs and that made me think of the time when Issei discovered his change in appearance. I wonder what would happen if he somehow got hit by a "make girls go even more wild" type of attack or something. The resulting disaster would have surely been hilarious to behold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back