• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I still forget that as long as boobs are on the line canon issei pretty much just goes to genius levels for anything and then drops back down once its done.

Dear god I wonder how that will go with this quests issei?

True.
And if Solar Issei does something similar, it might inspire him to pick up Craft skills, which are Caste skills for Twilight.

err, we aready have a few dots in craft DB, from what I remember we have the specializations for that are needed for cooking and that would let us make the sculpture that cannon Issei makes *Water and Wood* as well was Earth need to go find my books as it's been a while so I can't remember what the crafts exactly are off the top of my head

I know issei has some craft but I wonder if that will stack with the genius levels of skill/inspiration that canon issei had when boobs were on the line.

Maybe translate it as a custom charm or something. Some sort of Integrity charm, perhaps?

I know issei has some craft but I wonder if that will stack with the genius levels of skill/inspiration that canon issei had when boobs were on the line.
Maybe translate it as a custom charm or something. Some sort of Integrity charm, perhaps?
That's a compassion channel. Yes, lust qualifies.
Compassion Channel, plus maybe buying a Craft Specialty, either erotic art, or nude women.

Be an interesting thing to do, at least in the background or as a side venture or hobby. Plus, Art, being a form a Craft fits thematically with the Twilight caste.

Not to mention, if he realizes that professional artists can hire models, even nude models, to paint, he'd probably be very interested in the idea.

Of course, with his harem, he might not 'have' to hire models (or rather, Issei won't be allowed to, as they will fill that roll, thank you very much.)

Also, for a Solar with a Craft Excellency, making money in Art is pretty easy. Especially if it's something that would be popular.

Last edited:
Hmm... We have a Specialty for Eroge in Lore and while knowing something and creating something for that same category are different things, we could probably get a discount on buying an Eroge (Craft) specialty.

Though, if we do go the Craft route, we should probably raise Perception to 3, as it's our weakest Craft Attribute. Though we can get by with a Craft Excellency until then as we'll have plenty of time to recover motes for it.

Since we don't have the Devil's language ability, maybe pick up some languages eventually. Italian so we can speak to Asia in her native language, maybe Old Realm, Dragon, and whatever language Devils have.

Working on an Omake from Bright's PoV, about the encounter with the Masters of Ryozanpaku.
Specifically, how they, and the magicians, seem a bit OP compared to most Creation mortals.

We already have Italian, that's how we were able to speak with Asia when she first showed up.

Hello, everyone.

I have been thinking an idea for a Omake, that would present the sons and daughters of Issei, it would be like Emiya clan but less cracky, I have spoken with Alexander and he likes the idea.

Who would like to writte about the hypothetical sons, and Daughters?

Also I have updated the Tv Tropes pages a bit, I need help to so we can make the page more complete, also Thank you SmutHuneter for making the page.

Maybe later, though should they be OC, or expies, or crossover characters?

Say, one of them ends up being Saito from Familiar of Zero, or some other 'pulled into fantasy world' kind of figure?

Alexander said OC were fine, since they are daughters and sons of Issei and members of his harem, but I wonder wish crossover characters would be Issei kids, at least their appareance would be high.

Yeah you are right DragonBard you are right that maybe later the Omake should be made.

If a person tries to kidnap one of Issei kids he may not take it lightly, also it seems Saito and Louise made a cameo.

How would Issei fare in a fantasy world?

A Solar half-caste most likely raised to follow the Celestial Bureaucracy's religion dropped into Familiar of Zero. Somebody would end up getting burned as a witch, but I'm honestly not sure who.
what if Saito wanted to prove he could live on his own with purely human abilities so he had them sealed only to get summoned by luoise as he attended school under an assumed family name.

what if Saito wanted to prove he could live on his own with purely human abilities so he had them sealed only to get summoned by luoise as he attended school under an assumed family name.
Well, firstly, that would be ridiculously contrived. And secondly, you can't "seal" a half-caste. Their power is part of their soul, it can't be stopped from expressing itself without removing that soul. Which would kill them.

Well, firstly, that would be ridiculously contrived. And secondly, you can't "seal" a half-caste. Their power is part of their soul, it can't be stopped from expressing itself without removing that soul. Which would kill them.
eh *shrug* just throwing out an idea.

My idea would have been the kid firts meeting with Issei.

A meeting between two half-siblings.

Say, one of them ends up being Saito from Familiar of Zero, or some other 'pulled into fantasy world' kind of figure?
I think the anime War on Geminar might be a good example. In it, Tenchi Masaki's younger half brother gets sent to a fantasy world and very quickly proves himself to be stronger, faster and tougher than anyone else on the planet, as well as a a skilled mecha pilot with several powerful unique abilities. All while claiming to be nothing special and the weakest of his family.

I think the anime War on Geminar might be a good example. In it, Tenchi Masaki's younger half brother gets sent to a fantasy world and very quickly proves himself to be stronger, faster and tougher than anyone else on the planet, as well as a a skilled mecha pilot with several powerful unique abilities. All while claiming to be nothing special and the weakest of his family.
though he doesn't realize that his family had been training him to go to Geminar since birth. he grew up playing hide and seek against one of the most powerful combat vessels in the galaxy not realizing that she stoped limiting herself to human senses when he was about five.

A Solar half-caste most likely raised to follow the Celestial Bureaucracy's religion dropped into Familiar of Zero. Somebody would end up getting burned as a witch, but I'm honestly not sure who.
Or... Maybe being a Familiar would be almost expected by him. Why he's been training hard in all the fields he needs: Nuclear Fusion, Being behind Master's shoulder at any given moment, Managing Finances...

Speaking of familiars, I'm hoping Alexander gives Issei Ryuteimaru.
A familiar that evolves from one dot to potentially N/A as we grow in power? Yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back