• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

That's one of the biggest problems when HSDK got included in this quest.

I'm not dealing with that problem. Being able to work out relationship conflicts is in the scope of things an important building block in relationships. If you can't manage that, than larger issues like death, children, serious illness or other problems will likely stress it to the breaking point.

In short if Kenichi can't hack it, its better he not date multiple women.

I'm not dealing with that problem. Being able to work out relationship conflicts is in the scope of things an important building block in relationships. If you can't manage that, than larger issues like death, children, serious illness or other problems will likely stress it to the breaking point.

In short if Kenichi can't hack it, its better he not date multiple women.
I know he doesn't have the mind of getting harem in canon either, I also know we can make Issei smack some sense and make Kenichi man up to embrace the harem idea. However I also stay true to the KenichixMiu OTP so it's kinda hard to dismiss it easily, not to mention the majority of HSDK girls don't accept harem in my opinion while the DxD ones are okay with it.

In short I'll go along with the pairing of the quest as long as KenichixMiu OTP is in it, about the other girls let Alexander or the vote decides, I'm fine with any choice honestly.

I know he doesn't have the mind of getting harem in canon either, I also know we can make Issei smack some sense and make Kenichi man up to embrace the harem idea. However I also stay true to the KenichixMiu OTP so it's kinda hard to dismiss it easily, not to mention the majority of HSDK girls don't accept harem in my opinion while the DxD ones are okay with it.

In short I'll go along with the pairing of the quest as long as KenichixMiu OTP is in it, about the other girls let Alexander or the vote decides, I'm fine with any choice honestly.

Eh?

I'm tempted to take a hands off approach. Like we're maybe acquaintances with Kenichi. Not friends. He dates who he likes.

I think at this point we've basically derailed quite a bit of the semi harem antics through our actions.

[X] Plan Silversun. 2
-[X] "Furthermore... I have seen it countless times in the History of my own people, where even the most brilliant and promising fall because they fail to adhere to some simple guidelines. One of them is "Don't make powerful Enemies." You stare into the old Devils eyes, pinning him in place. "Your son made a very powerful enemy and for the sake of your family I wouldn't base any of your future ambitions on your son, for he drew the ire of someone more powerful than your family can survive." Before he can respond to your perceived thread you surprise him with a firmly spoken: "Rias Gremory"

"The world is changing. And it's changing FAST and accelerating. You were right to fear old power structures to be in danger. Change brings opportunity and the Devil most suited to exploit it is her. I made her my ally as fast as I could and your move was a wise one if you could have just instilled some manners into your son, made him into someone who Rias could have respected and worked with and not someone who made it his life's goal to emulate the lowliest and poorest of human lowlifes. Someone who instead of climbing above others or lead them to new hights only tries to trip them up and pull them down. Instead of trying to weaken her enough so he can subdue her, he should have tried to become stronger himself and finally add her own strength to his.

I recommend to start over, have a new son. You won't be able to gain another arranged Marriage, but when he is grown, see if he can prove himself worthy of winning the hand of the next generation of Gremories. Even if that is going to be a long and arduous climb, your family can only come out of it stronger.

[X] Plan Silversun. 2
-[X] "Furthermore... I have seen it countless times in the History of my own people, where even the most brilliant and promising fall because they fail to adhere to some simple guidelines. One of them is "Don't make powerful Enemies." You stare into the old Devils eyes, pinning him in place. "Your son made a very powerful enemy and for the sake of your family I wouldn't base any of your future ambitions on your son, for he drew the ire of someone more powerful than your family can survive." Before he can respond to your perceived thread you surprise him with a firmly spoken: "Rias Gremory"

"The world is changing. And it's changing FAST and accelerating. You were right to fear old power structures to be in danger. Change brings opportunity and the Devil most suited to exploit it is her. I made her my ally as fast as I could and your move was a wise one if you could have just instilled some manners into your son, made him into someone who Rias could have respected and worked with and not someone who made it his life's goal to emulate the lowliest and poorest of human lowlifes. Someone who instead of climbing above others or lead them to new hights only tries to trip them up and pull them down. Instead of trying to weaken her enough so he can subdue her, he should have tried to become stronger himself and finally add her own strength to his.

I recommend to start over, have a new son. You won't be able to gain another arranged Marriage, but when he is grown, see if he can prove himself worthy of winning the hand of the next generation of Gremories. Even if that is going to be a long and arduous climb, your family can only come out of it stronger.
i have a feeling that this isn't the best idea.

I think we have a majority, so now we only wait for the update.

Since Issei has the minimum values needed in Craft, Occult, and Lore, will Bright start him on making Artifacts?

With his connections with the Nura and Gremory clans, not to mention Azazel, he should be able to get any of the materials needed for a one dot Artifact.

he has more important things to do with his time, but up until now he didn't have the workshop for it, once it's finished the Manse has a workshop so he will be able to create artifacts should he need to

He could have learned a charm that lets him Craft without needing a workshop.

He could have learned a charm that lets him Craft without needing a workshop.
Craftsman Needs No Tools. Which is pretty much a requirement for any kind of serious crafting anyway since it speeds up crafting actions by (Essence * 3). So Issei could do twelve hours worth of work in one hour with his current stats.

Craftsman Needs No Tools. Which is pretty much a requirement for any kind of serious crafting anyway since it speeds up crafting actions by (Essence * 3). So Issei could do twelve hours worth of work in one hour with his current stats.

Actually, I think we're using custom rules for crafting as described here

I believe it changes things so that instead of speeding up crafting actions by (essense * 3), it makes it so that the time take is reduced by a degree( eg. somthing that would take 3 days to craft would be reduced to 3 hours. if the version of Craftman Need No Tools in the link was used

Is all our XP spoken for as of yet, or do we have enough to get the next Dragon Knacks?

Also, while we won't be getting Epic stats, will one of our Dragon Knacks possibly raise the 5 dot dice cap for Attributes?

If Durandal gets broken again (or Ex-Durandal) than Issei should suggest that they make the fragments into lesser swords with their own power, then remerge them into Durandal so it can have seven more powers of its own.
Nah, just reforge it with Orichalcum added to strengthen it

And hopefully give it a less shitty design this time. That big circular hand-guard is ridiculous.
here's a few idea for the reforged blade

Durandal.png

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/kingkongkymm/anime/Durandal.png

http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Durandal.jpg

edit: figured out why DxD durandal has that circular guard. they based the desgin off of a Final fantasy incarnation of the weapon. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130421234555/finalfantasy/images/a/a8/FFX_Weapon_-_Sword_4.png

Last edited:
Do we actually need the volcano, or does that count as one of the tools that Craftsman Needs No Tools removes the need for?
I... um... hang on, let me go check something.

Yeah, technically that's a tool, not an ingredient. So are the mirrors actually. All you need is CNNT, sunlight and gold.

Actually, I could make a pretty good argument about sunlight being a tool as well.

I... um... hang on, let me go check something.

Yeah, technically that's a tool, not an ingredient. So are the mirrors actually. All you need is CNNT, sunlight and gold.

Actually, I could make a pretty good argument about sunlight being a tool as well.
we can just have the workshop have skylights and large windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back