• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

(un)Wholesome Want, (im)Pure Desire [Worm/40k]

I think it was the intent to make Emma a pet. That is the only instance I can think of that would ping 'sex slave'

I think it was the intent to make Emma a pet. That is the only instance I can think of that would ping 'sex slave'
Which is beyond retarded on their part if it is that, because that was no more than a pet name. She was calling Sophia 'baby vulture' at the time, so I thought that she was going for an extended metaphor was kind of obvious.

Which is beyond retarded on their part if it is that, because that was no more than a pet name. She was calling Sophia 'baby vulture' at the time, so I thought that she was going for an extended metaphor was kind of obvious.
The hair trigger they have for anything that might at any-point be thought to maybe be offensive is a bit strong and it goes doubly for Worm.

They rule with a Stalin-est mix of absolute power and almost insane paranoia.

The hair trigger they have for anything that might at any-point be thought to maybe be offensive is a bit strong and it goes doubly for Worm.

They rule with a Stalin-est mix of absolute power and almost insane paranoia.
Yeah, this. You posted a Worm fic that put Slaanesh into the head of a fifteen-year-old, so they most likely decided 'OK, he's intentionally pushing the envelope, let's find an excuse to make an example of him.'

EDIT: If you'd done, say, a Teen Titans fic where Slaanesh was Raven's father and could talk to her in her head, they probably wouldn't have looked as hard for an excuse, but they might still have looked for one.

Last edited:
Yeah, this. You posted a Worm fic that put Slaanesh into the head of a fifteen-year-old, so they most likely decided 'OK, he's intentionally pushing the envelope, let's find an excuse to make an example of him.'

EDIT: If you'd done, say, a Teen Titans fic where Slaanesh was Raven's father and could talk to her in her head, they probably wouldn't have looked as hard for an excuse, but they might still have looked for one.
-sigh- Yeah, you're probably right. It just annoys me, because while it was intentionally pushing the envelope it was meant to be pushing from the opposite direction that they seemed to think. I wasn't trying to barely not violate the rules, I was trying to set up a reasonable pretext whereby a protagonist uses unwholesome powers to wholesome ends. It's all in the title.

The fact the thread was filled with perverted idiots probably also didn't help but, eh, what can ya say?

The fact the thread was filled with perverted idiots probably also didn't help but, eh, what can ya say?
Actually? No. They kept to the theme of the entire idea and supported it wholeheartedly, calling out and shouting down the one or two morons who tried to go over the line. All in all, they were extremely well behaved.

Glad I found this thread. I just hope it doesn't get bogged down in day to day details of Taylesh's life and never progress the plot at all, cracky though it may be.

Well this story is very good and real fun, I mean Velocity dating Piggot...Anyway good t be able to read this story on a board.

Ah, this story is still alive! Nice.

I joined this board just because I found this story here.

So, although it's needless to say, I'm anxiously awaiting more Taylornesh shenanigans.
Heh. I'm working on it, but I'm also on holiday, so~ I'll do my best not to disappoint.

Psst... in the meantime, check out Inferno Quest... QQ's really playing against type and it's hilarious.

/shameless plug over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back