• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

User Name Change Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could an admin please change my username to SlothfulTom
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
ultima333 alethiophile

Could one of the mods please change my username to Crazie if you could? Or Crazie44 if just Crazie was taken already

Is there any way one of the mods could change my name to
"Lady Bellicose"?

If possible, I would like to change my username to Spelloyal

Ultima333 could you please change my name to nerrhavia

Hi, could I change my name to skitundertaker please?

I would like to change my name to skitundertaker​

ultima333 alethiophile I would like my name changed to Tau of Pie please.

(Also I would have DMed you but I don't seem to be able to DM anyone.)

In the same vein can I get my username changed to Kingly

Could someone change my name to VoidBlood ? Thank you

Could an admin change my username to Unholy_Student, please and thank you

Hello. May I have my name changed to Nullsign? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back