• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Right now I can't play Cities Skylines because of how the game is coded. :\ I'm going to get some serious RAM upgrades when I get the chance...

Mexico in AoE3 is some absolute bullshit, regardless of whether you're fighting with them or against them. Literally in a 4v4 match where a Mexico player carried his entire team (while one of them resigned halfway through), going 1v3 at one point and fought off basically everyone.

Last edited:
Mexico in AoE3 is some absolute bullshit, regardless of whether you're fighting with them or against them. Literally in a 4v4 match where a Mexico player literally carried his entire team (while one of them resigned halfway through), going 1v3 at one point and fought off basically everyone.
The last time I played AoE3, the only non-euro civ in the game was the Ottomans.

...The last time I played AoE2, the game only had a single x-pack.

The last time I played AoE3, the only non-euro civ in the game was the Ottomans.

...The last time I played AoE2, the game only had a single x-pack.
Expansion civs in AoE3 are wild. Kinda wish they'd overhaul some of the original civs to be more distinct (to bring them in line with the expansion civs)...

Mexico in AoE3 is some absolute bullshit, regardless of whether you're fighting with them or against them. Literally in a 4v4 match where a Mexico player carried his entire team (while one of them resigned halfway through), going 1v3 at one point and fought off basically everyone.

Wait do you mean the Aztecs? Or is there just a straight up Mexico expansion??

Managed to get Fallout New Vegas through playstation now, and it's pretty damn good. Pity it doesn't come with the DLCs.

Pokemon Present just dropped BIG NEWS:

Gen 9 releases this year
bq8Ccs6.png

GNqnSRN.png

and the starters:
TYgkCt7.png

Managed to get Fallout New Vegas through playstation now, and it's pretty damn good. Pity it doesn't come with the DLCs.
Yeah, if FNV at all interests you, then get the DLCs (or the Ultimate Edition, for those who don't already have access to the game). You've got the bundle of the various preorder bonuses, the Gun Runner's Arsenal pack which adds some interesting new weapons and mods to several weapon vendors, and finally... the 4 story DLCs that tell the overarching story of how Courier 6 became, well, Courier 6. They also follow up on a few plot threads that the main game dangles but never goes anywhere with, and of course there's the new perks, items, and weapons, not to mention that each of the 4 story DLC increase the level cap by 5 (so overall, you cap out at level 50 instead of 30).

Yeah, if FNV at all interests you, then get the DLCs (or the Ultimate Edition, for those who don't already have access to the game). You've got the bundle of the various preorder bonuses, the Gun Runner's Arsenal pack which adds some interesting new weapons and mods to several weapon vendors, and finally... the 4 story DLCs that tell the overarching story of how Courier 6 became, well, Courier 6. They also follow up on a few plot threads that the main game dangles but never goes anywhere with, and of course there's the new perks, items, and weapons, not to mention that each of the 4 story DLC increase the level cap by 5 (so overall, you cap out at level 50 instead of 30).
I have no idea how to get the DLCs through PSNow, like it's just the base game.

I have no idea how to get the DLCs through PSNow, like it's just the base game.
I literally don't have a PlayStation of any kind, so you know more than me, so... ah, it's Sony's answer to Games with Gold/Ultimate Game Pass.

Its possible that the DLCs aren't part of the program, so you might need to buy them manually.

Just gave Elden Ring a try and it seems okay. Its been ages since I played Dark Souls so I sorta suck though lol. The "Elden Ring this" and Elden Ring that" is a bit much though.

Oh right, I never posted this final trailer here.

LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT.

Holy fucking shit Blitzkampf in 2022 the fuck is happening

>When they want even more difficulty beating the game
>Elden Ring Gamers: "Let's make our vibrators react when we get hit in the game." :V
https://mobile.twitter.com/buttplugio/status/1497742484767576069

https://twitter.com/ClarkLewisXXX/status/1499058120093491201?s=20&t=WYl7EIHdscr9N6wiVjjZSA
I like the idea, but I feel like it would be difficult to actually get off doing that. Assuming Elden Ring is like the other Soulsborne games, you're really only likely to get hit at most 3-4 times before getting killed. Unless the vibration is a lot stronger than most vibrators, or the user has a hair trigger, I can't imagine that just that short of a vibration duration would do the job.

I like the idea, but I feel like it would be difficult to actually get off doing that. Assuming Elden Ring is like the other Soulsborne games, you're really only likely to get hit at most 3-4 times before getting killed. Unless the vibration is a lot stronger than most vibrators, or the user has a hair trigger, I can't imagine that just that short of a vibration duration would do the job.

The trick is to set it to be on low the whole time, with little hops for character movement and attacks, and then on high when you take a hit. Keep you at a simmer, ready to burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back