• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Considering that this is QQ, I thought it would be appropriate to bring up how the developers of Ultrakill, apparently not content with openly letting the voice actor for the main antagonist start voicing memes and shitposts in character not once, not twice, but three times, as well as including a secret dating sim level and selling body pillows of the main characters on their merch store, have gone to a whole new level of insanity: Namely by making an officially supported mod that lets the game link up to a player's vibrator, causing the vibration to trigger depending on what happens in the game. The absolute goddamn madmen. I mean sure, it technically also adds force feedback to regular controllers too, but considering that they outright named it "UKButt" and is made with a program called "buttplug.io", it's pretty clear what it's intended to be used with.

SFW Video of the mod in action:

To be fair, that becomes a lot less surprising when you realize Ultrakill is developed by one person, is published by a company that comes up with shitposty names for the stuff they produce or publish, with Ultrakill's being Devil May Quake and having the url www.devilmayquake.com lead to the steam page (they do that for all their games), who with Amidst Evil put up a review that said "Makes my dick hard enough to cut glass" after being dared to by the reviewer in question. Add that Gianni is a pretty common sight (or well sound) when it comes to shitposting voice acting work which they'd have to have known, it's less of a surprise they'd let him do it and more a case of it being par for the course for literally everyone involved.

Tales of Vesperia question: I am at the port town, don't remember the name, and I've met the Knight's assclown sidekicks and talked to the girl with the captain's hat.

What do I do now? The clue/clues I am being given are either too subtle or nonexistent. I have already looked up a guide and that didn't help in the slightest.

I played the first one and didn't really care for it. The levels got really repetitive while the plot and characters just didn't interest me. There are much better roguelikes out there than Hades.

I saw it said it's available on steam so no need to worry on exclusives.

Legit the only game that I am really excited about. And based on the cinematics, where there was a scene of the AC having energy shields, it may be a return to AC4 NEXTs.

Legit the only game that I am really excited about. And based on the cinematics, where there was a scene of the AC having energy shields, it may be a return to AC4 NEXTs.
I think too it maybe now armored core on a random planet for space corpo wars rather than on earth.

They reused that chain gun scene from armoured core 5.

I think too it maybe now armored core on a random planet for space corpo wars rather than on earth.

They reused that chain gun scene from armoured core 5.
There are a lot more attachments it would seem. From the arm grenade thing, the tesla coil, and the pile bunker. They may even bring back the special weapons from AC5

So... there was a prankster at the game awards show. Is it rule 8 to talk more on that?

So can someone give me a list of the trailers that have been shown?

So... there was a prankster at the game awards show. Is it rule 8 to talk more on that?
We can however use this as another example of how so long as you look as though you're convinced you're meant to be there people will just look the other way and let you even as you walk towards the microphone during an award ceremony. Also that you may as well replace the audience with canned applause because those people will clap for literally anything no matter how ridiculous the statement made is. Dude could have walked up and dedicated the award to Hitler and a good chunk of the audience would still have dutifully clapped before they slowly finally went "hey wait a minute" and stopped.

The trailers are the only important part of the game awards anyways, everything else is as meaningless as every other big award show.
Hey at least we got some funny memes out of it thanks to the prankster. That's better then the usual dross you get at award shows.

I'm super excited for Hades 2 despite the fact I haven't beaten it once yet. I can't make it through Elysium. Fuck Boy and the Bull get me every time. Though the areas enemies don't make the trip to them easy.

Still, Super Giant has great character design. Apollo looks cool and I'm in love with Nemesis. I hope we get a design for Hera and a few of the other gods that didn't show up in 1 like Hephaestus.

Baulder's Gate 3 has an out-of Early Access date, August 2023.

Also, look who is back:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back