• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

A video game popped into my head that I once saw on steam but cannot remember the name of, if anyone knows it please lmk it's driving me crazy.

You know the animation of a fallout 4 character getting into power armor? Imagine that but for a pair of massive overengineerd digitigrade 3 toed metal legs, that's like all i remember and people running around in them

No it's not Biped that's the only game popping up when I search it, the art style was not cartoony from what I remember.

I think it might have been a platformer but don't quote me on that.

I wonder if it's worth it to buy a Switch when it's near the end of its life cycle just because there are one or two games (that I can think of right now) I want to play.

You know what I realized after seeing this picture (aside from that it's funny)?
68guzrlqbutd1.jpeg
Pokemon doesn't have any Fire Snake pokemon at all. Closest thing I could find was Salazzle which is a Fire/Poison Lizard Pokemon. But no Fire Snake. You'd think this kinda pokemon would've popped up at some point, but no.
Kinda weird in hindsight.

Well, Sony did it [rerelease] Morbius to great success, so why not Concord?

Morbius is MCU, MCU even in earlier days was based off an established/known franchise/series/IP

Concord has no "past" to prop itself up as some kind of "legacy/sequel/remake/remaster"

Haven't watched this Morbius movie, but ever heard of the term "Narm Charm" as in "it's so bad, it's good"....that may factor

In other news, it appears that Concord is going to try and revive their game.
6xv4ga.png

I hope they try. A genuine repeat of Morbius would be a riot to watch.
If nothing else, I will laugh my ass off if fucking Concord of all games manages to get an actual, proper PvE mode before Overwatch did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back