• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

But will this be Nintendo's Last Surprise?

Maybe we'll see this girl's debute in smash!

tumblr_ltbop5dVlj1qzp9weo7_500.jpg

And they can't censor her because not putting on cloths and dressing like that is literally integral to her character. She loves dressing like that.

In Mythra's case, Smash IS all ages, so it was somewhat understandable that they need to cover up some skin.
The weird thing is that her tights cover up her legs but her dress is still translucent enough that you can vaguely see the outline of her panties from the front.

No salt here anyways, I like both of her designs.

Oh, I know. Just thinking about how they would censor Solange made me giggle to myself and I couldn't help poke at it.
She'd have to be one giant censor block.

I would argue that Sony has more exclusives than just those, it just so happens those are the most popular, which is fair. But it's actually springing how many exclusive games/series PS gets if one takes the time to look.
Anything that was PS2 or earlier is no longer strictly exclusive, simply because over 95% of the system's library is compatible with PCSX2 (and ePSXe probably has an even higher rate with PS1 titles). That includes both Persona 3/FES/4 and Yakuza 1/2 (I did forget about both series). The later games, OTOH...

This list is a lot longer than I thought, but it still needs to be filtered for what's not yet playable through RPCS3 - because the list of games that are includes Asura's Wrath, Demon's Souls, Disgaea 3/4/D2, Ico, Yakuza Kenzan (but not any of the others), and every PS3-era God of War except 3 and Ascension (including the collection versions).

I'm ignoring PS4 titles because the system is still current and PCSX4's compatibility with standout titles is too high for me to believe. o_O

Anything that was PS2 or earlier is no longer strictly exclusive, simply because over 95% of the system's library is compatible with PCSX2 (and ePSXe probably has an even higher rate with PS1 titles). That includes both Persona 3/FES/4 and Yakuza 1/2 (I did forget about both series). The later games, OTOH...

This list is a lot longer than I thought, but it still needs to be filtered for what's not yet playable through RPCS3 - because the list of games that are includes Asura's Wrath, Demon's Souls, Disgaea 3/4/D2, Ico, Yakuza Kenzan (but not any of the others), and every PS3-era God of War except 3 and Ascension (including the collection versions).

I'm ignoring PS4 titles because the system is still current and PCSX4's compatibility with standout titles is too high for me to believe. o_O
Well, I was mostly referring to current PS4 exclusives (ones that may be obscure or most haven't heard about from Japan usually) when I said that but I get your point all the same.

That being said, Stein's Gate (The Visual Novel) is free on PS3 for PS Plus Subscribers right now. SOMA and Onrush are also free on PS4.

It's a fun game. And I bought it and feel no regret, so yes? :p

Haven't actually even started of World of Light yet though <.<
It's surprisingly difficult even on Normal mode. Also be careful which fighter you choose when you come to the first crossroads. I chose Sheik and had a hard time because all of the new fighters I was unlocking after that were the ones I have no skill with, like Yoshi and Villager and Duck Hunt and so on. Took me a long time to find Link or any of my other mains.

I have skill in every smashbro character released from smash brows to smash bros brawl!

Nothing further than that because I didn't get any smash bros after brawl. But when I get a switch at some point I'll probably get this one.

And suck because I have played smash bros in years.:p

Yeah, I'm suprised it took this long for that to happen, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back