• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

My main trouble with HW1 is just because I generally only use the Switch in kickstand mode.

*searches*

I don't remember any slowdown problems. The GUI and text are just tiny.

I made a small meme for Arknights, and I guess it goes here??

YOU_KILLED_CROWNY_YOU_BASTARD.png

Obviously it's a typo; his name must be Chive, striving to be the best chef until the dark lord burns his home town down using the ovens of hell.
Will Chive be able to protect his brother from the forces of the Dark Lord Garlic? Can the power of Phoenix's Flambe overcome the might of Ifrit's flame-broiled fists? Will the world be destroyed by Bajamut's Mega-Sauce?

So apart from the airplane running she's a classical mythological ninja/sage and not the modern stage ninja.
I mean, even the airplane running... kinda has a point. I mean it's dumb, but if you're running up at someone to stab them, and you need to be sneaky... low profile, keeps weapons out of the way so you don't stab yourself, etc.

It's still weeb as fuck and you could just... y'know. Use a bow. Or an atlatl. Did the Japanese have those?

*looks*

Huh. They didn't. Weird.

I mean, even the airplane running... kinda has a point. I mean it's dumb, but if you're running up at someone to stab them, and you need to be sneaky... low profile, keeps weapons out of the way so you don't stab yourself, etc.
Nah, no arm swinging means balance is fucked, the arms are in a really awkward position to do anything other than flail uselessly, so the stabbing motion is slow, telegraphed, and awkward, and if anything doesn't go according to plan, you can't defend yourself at all, put your hand against the wall/ground/whatever to regain your balance, turn the run into a roll, etc.

All it accomplishes is look weeb. Well, that, and make dentists wealthier.

Time Travel ? Really ? Because the timeline wasn't enough of a mess already apparently.

Holy mother of fucking god, it's not just Link that was stronger a century ago, the monsters also used to be much beefier. I tried to fight that Guardian in episode 2 the legit way and it took, like, two dozen reflected laser to down that motherfucker.

Meanwhile, side-quest replacing the Badge system from HW1 is delightful.

Time Travel ? Really ? Because the timeline wasn't enough of a mess already apparently.

Holy mother of fucking god, it's not just Link that was stronger a century ago, the monsters also used to be much beefier. I tried to fight that Guardian in episode 2 the legit way and it took, like, two dozen reflected laser to down that motherfucker.

Meanwhile, side-quest replacing the Badge system from HW1 is delightful.
2012-01-09.jpg

I don't know about the numbers in the comic, but the ones in my post were the infamous number sequence from Lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back