• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

8chan seems to think it will be censored.

Definitely nutaku talks a good game but every-time they fall short, I just hope that this leads to a English patch to the Taba viewer, Even if it needs the dialog uncensored they will have done most of the work.

Yeah, Nutaku is kinda weird. For example, they took Pero Pero Saimin, a game about hypnosis and removed the entire hypnosis out of it, renaming it into Pero Pero Seduction instead. That one was weird when I found about it...

Edit: Amusingly, the Japanese still talked about mind control from what I can understand, they just translated everything differently.

I can only get it if it comes out on the PC. I hope those costumes don't get censored if it comes out in America though.

I can only get it if it comes out on the PC. I hope those costumes don't get censored if it comes out in America though.
IF doesn't bring things if they have to censor them. Rest assured about this. As for PC release... who know? Some things see a PC release later on, after console release here.

...THen again, I saw it for Vita games. Dunno how often that happen for PS4.

Was checking out a new game that came out on Nutaku and man...the pricing for the premium currency is ridiculous.

To get 10 of the premium currency you need to spend 10 dollars or so.

to get 220 of it, you need to spend 20.

390 is 30

700 is 50

and their final offer 1500 is 100.

Who in their right mind would even buy that? There isn't even gacha. It just locks some features that would help win battles faster behind a paywall.

Which makes sense because the battles seem kinda horribly balanced and rely too much on rng.

Naughty kingdom is a shitty cash grab.

I have 5 beta codes for MTG:Arena, DM me know if anybody want any.

Had a Steam coupon for Moonlighter, so I decided to buy it. And after an hour of playing, I have to say that my first impression reading the store description is completely accurate. It's like Recettear, except without the humor or haggling. And since I already own Recettear...

Had a Steam coupon for Moonlighter, so I decided to buy it. And after an hour of playing, I have to say that my first impression reading the store description is completely accurate. It's like Recettear, except without the humor or haggling. And since I already own Recettear...

I think you're still able to return it?

That was my immediate reaction when it was reviewed on Zero Punctuation.

If you have a Switch, get Octopath Traveller. Get it now. Doubly so if you loved classic RPGs and old-school Final Fantasy.

The music is also nothing short of fantastic

Alright gimme some details.
Well, there IS a demo you can play for up to three hours. Even allow you to port that save to actual game if you get it!

But the gist of it is that it has 8 main characters, each with their own Job. As befitting the name Octopath. You start the game by picking one of them as your main character (and you're locked with it until their story is complete), finish their first chapter... And then you're free to go where you want. You can go get the others characters right away. Or you can go explore as well wherever you want. Of course, stray too far and the monsters will destroy you, but still, each area warn you of a level you should be at to handle it.

And like old RPGs, it doesn't tell you about hidden mechanics. Like finding sub-Jobs to assign characters to expand what each can do.

Anyway, have the character trailer at least. But the best way is probably to experience it.

Well, there IS a demo you can play for up to three hours. Even allow you to port that save to actual game if you get it!

But the gist of it is that it has 8 main characters, each with their own Job. As befitting the name Octopath. You start the game by picking one of them as your main character (and you're locked with it until their story is complete), finish their first chapter... And then you're free to go where you want. You can go get the others characters right away. Or you can go explore as well wherever you want. Of course, stray too far and the monsters will destroy you, but still, each area warn you of a level you should be at to handle it.

And like old RPGs, it doesn't tell you about hidden mechanics. Like finding sub-Jobs to assign characters to expand what each can do.

Anyway, have the character trailer at least. But the best way is probably to experience it.

Looks pretty good.

I'll probably grab it once Math stops killing me.

So can we all agree that World of Warcraft has a giant pulsating tumor where its plot is supposed to be? Battle for Azeroth is coming out in a month or two and normally I'd be getting at least slightly interested in the new expansion but after the shitshow that was Legion turning Illidan into Green Jesus v2.0 I just can't bring myself to give a damn anymore. Things have gone consistently downhill since either Wrath or Mists and now they're focusing entirely on the Horde vs Alliance thing that should have been done and over with permanently back in Mists if Blizzard didn't need (and have) an endless supply of contrivances to continue justifying faction PVP.

So can we all agree that World of Warcraft has a giant pulsating tumor where its plot is supposed to be? Battle for Azeroth is coming out in a month or two and normally I'd be getting at least slightly interested in the new expansion but after the shitshow that was Legion turning Illidan into Green Jesus v2.0 I just can't bring myself to give a damn anymore. Things have gone consistently downhill since either Wrath or Mists and now they're focusing entirely on the Horde vs Alliance thing that should have been done and over with permanently back in Mists if Blizzard didn't need (and have) an endless supply of contrivances to continue justifying faction PVP.

I have been thinking that ever since the Black Temple expansion for Burning Crusade.

I'm not sure if that's amazingly tasteless or tastelessly amazing, but I can believe it. These were the guys who made a Kickstarter to dig a hole in the ground a while back IIRC. And they got it funded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back