• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

The dev turned out to be a scumbag who used the yandere-sim thing to prop up himself.
Did something new come out, or is it the "tried to groom a kid when he was 15" thing? Because, legally speaking, he was still too dumb to even be tried as a criminal without a judge's say-so, make a contract, or have sex with an adult. I'm not saying he wasn't a scumbag as a fifteen year old - he was - but four years of brain development is a lot even for an adolescent.

I found a star wars fan game like Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur. Think of it like the updated Tera Kasi playstation game.

Start up company taking a big investment is pretty common. Especially for a company made up of former blizzard developers who are too used to having massive development budgets.

Hah! Sakurai sure is merciless. I'd say this might have been as best as Shantae was going to get if other Indies like Sans or Shovel Knight couldn't make it in as a proper fighter, at least her Mii looks decent. But man, people are gonna be pissed about Dante.

I'm personally hoping for Amaterasu, but really I couldn't guess who would make it in for the last fighter pass, other than they must be pretty big if they don't want another controversy. We've got Sonic, Ryu, Pacman... are there any other video game icons left at this point?
Honestly I'm surprised Dante even got a Mii Fighter costume. IIRC DMC hasn't ever been on a Nintendo console. The others have at least made appearances on Nintendo hardware

The shantae costume is cursed.

Saw a guy online with it wearing a sans head and shantae body. I really didn't need to see that.

Ender Lilies finished. Not exactly 100% yet, but I got the true ending. 16 hours clocked in.

Overall, a nice experience. Some rage-inducing platform puzzles, sure, but the setting was good. Story-telling is dependannt on how much you find stuff. While the Umbral Knight will comment as you advance, you'll piece what happened to the Kingdom with the souls you find and the notes you'll gather. Difficulty was alright, I would say. Some bosses are definitely harder than soem others but well, try and try again and learn to recognize the tells of their attacks.

Just don't expect it to be Hollow Knight. Not that I played it, but that was the main reaction I noticed.

Edit: Forgot to add but if you are bad at dodging in general, well... You'll probably have a bad time playing this.

Also...

Definitely a bit unnerving to notice that as you go on, Lily's body grow more and more corrupted. I definitely noticed when suddenly, some sort of goddamn tentacle-root thing was now featured in her hair. It get worse as her hair blacken and said sprouts grow more numerous.

Last edited:
He expand dong right into peach's back.

Kinda but not really?

Asking if xianxia is about cultivation is roughly equivalent to asking if a fantasy story is about magic.

Yes, it features, and yes it's a big part of the setting but that's not really what the stories are about.

Now, I'll grant you that about 95~% of xianxia is roughly the equivalent of Dark!Harry Potter fics or the ones where Naruto randomly is transported to some other setting and beats up all the bad guys and fucks all the women in terms of depths of the story and the quality of the writing.

There's also not much in the way of sect management and development in these stories.

Kinda but not really?

Asking if xianxia is about cultivation is roughly equivalent to asking if a fantasy story is about magic.

Yes, it features, and yes it's a big part of the setting but that's not really what the stories are about.

Now, I'll grant you that about 95~% of xianxia is roughly the equivalent of Dark!Harry Potter fics or the ones where Naruto randomly is transported to some other setting and beats up all the bad guys and fucks all the women in terms of depths of the story and the quality of the writing.

There's also not much in the way of sect management and development in these stories.
I only know the idea of cultivation thanks to xianxia. Cultivation originally doesn't involve having sex with women to get stronger than?

I only know the idea of cultivation thanks to xianxia. Cultivation originally doesn't involve having sex with women to get stronger than?

No really. They started doing that recently because sex sells and it add more to the power fantasy.

Not exactly.

There are old taoist beliefs/practices/ideas of how sexual activities affect one's health both spiritual and physical and how it was important when obtaining immortality.

As the oldest records of these that I'm aware of date back to around the Han Dynasty, that makes it roughly two thousand years old and likely older.

Not exactly.

There are old taoist beliefs/practices/ideas of how sexual activities affect one's health both spiritual and physical and how it was important when obtaining immortality.

As the oldest records of these that I'm aware of date back to around the Han Dynasty, that makes it roughly two thousand years old and likely older.
Oh that. Something I remembered when I checked out Zuo Ci. It had something to do with keeping your semen in your balls because it's your internal energy.

Oh that. Something I remembered when I checked out Zuo Ci. It had something to do with keeping your semen in your balls because it's your internal energy.

To be specific, the belief was that that energy of the body(jing) was contained in one's bodily fluids with semen containing the most and if exhausted, you will die. Some beliefs said that men should therefore avoid ejaculation so as not to "waste" any, while others said that the act of sex between a man and a woman would create jing instead and thus sexual activity was important to one's health.

Woke up just in time for the Super Robot Wars 30th anniversary stream. First full trailer!

Combattler V
Mazinger Z Infinity
Zeta Gundam
GaoGaiGar Final
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection
Mobile Suit Gundam & Char's Counterattack
Getter Robo Armageddon
L-Gaim
Magic Knights Rayearth
Gun x Sword
Gundam Narrative
Victory Gundam
Majestic Prince
Knight's and Magic
Mazinger Z Infinitism
J-Decker
SSSS Gridman
GaoGaiGar Final Sequel

Release date 10/28! Get hype!

Princess Connect is strangely fun. Really.
Also, my clan "Torchwood" are looking for members if you're playing the game too.

Damn, so many good series. This game is definitely a GaoGaiGar fan's wetdream. They got everything from Final to Betterman vs Gaigaigar.

Yeah I don't know what its official name is, I just remember seeing concept art of that mech in an old GGG artbook or something.
Looks like I will be getting that game precisely for the experience of that particular series. I like how there's a manga of it but you can't beat the glorious experience of having it be animated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back