• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

Modification to my vote made, Atropa.

I hope I understood your offer correctly...

Haha, sry for the confusion, I edited my post for clarity. Hope your still happy with our service. We hope you will vote with us in he future ;) (You get 6Votes AIE for your 5 Votes for WG)

I've got War Games at three, so what do you say for putting in Slippery Slope?

Done. You voted for War Games previously / no special offer, right?

Done

Last edited:
[X] War Games - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Locked:
Swapped for War Games with Angush
[X] Confrontation II - 3

Alright, then. Important question:

Gil or Tarvek?

:p
Well, we don't have a line on Tarvek's survival yet (it's only been a few moments from his POV) and Gil's still got the Baron in his head (mind you, Agatha's got Lucrezia in her head ...)

Also, she kissed Gil. Tarvek kissed her.

Can't choose, really.

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 2

[] Hypnosis Idea - 13
[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Security! - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

First time I'm voting. Did I do it right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ack
While you're waiting for your I, Panacea fix, here's the beginning to a story that was originally going to be in the SB writing contest.

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

First time I'm voting. Did I do it right?

Line 4, you need a space between the "Est" and the "-". Other than that, looks good.

It actually... um... doesn't matter about the spaces anymore. I fixed that for Ack.

In fact, the following vote would work:
Code:
[X] trump card - 6
[X]i panacea-5
[X]nsw -4
[X]alea Lacta est -   3
[X]hostage sItuation-2
[X]danny and taylor - 1

But yeah, it's probably a good idea to make it look nice anyway. That example just makes me cringe.

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3

Ok, this seems to work, thethe Ack Stock exchange and Acktropa Vote Trading Post, sponsoring MirrorVerse.

Last edited:
hopefully I didn't miss the deadline...
This round of voting is still going, when it ends, voting will be closed for an hour or two, and then voting will start on the next round. There will be very clearly marked "voting OPEN/CLOSED" posts by Ack when voting opens and closes. Results posts (which are also the "voting OPEN" posts) are threadmarked.
Ok, this seems to work, thethe Ack Stock exchange and Acktropa Vote Trading Post, sponsoring MirrorVerse.
Thought that was Snacktropa Trading Post... Or was it the Snake Oil Trading Post.:p

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] All Alone - 5

Well I'll vote for MirrorVerse if you vote for Meet the Heberts

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2