• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

Just posted a review on ff-net, but figured I'd ask it here: have you abandoned "One Bad Day", or can we vote for it to continue? As angsty as those first two chapters were, I'm looking forward to seeing it continue.

I have some unfilled votes left, does anyone want to do a Ack exchange?

Just posted a review on ff-net, but figured I'd ask it here: have you abandoned "One Bad Day", or can we vote for it to continue? As angsty as those first two chapters were, I'm looking forward to seeing it continue.
One Bad Day isn't in the voting lineup yet.

Typically when one of Ack's stories finishes, he'll put up a vote to see which of his stories he's started since then will make it into the voting lineup (so yea... it can take a while...).

Until then, stories such as One Bad Day, and his newest Price of Blood, are strictly in the "when Ack feels like it" category.

You can ask, but there's no guarantee that Ack will write an update for something in this category (Personally, I'm just hoping he stays in the mood for Price of Blood for another chapter or three). Ack has been known to go off and do 10+ chapters in a row for fics in this category though....

One Bad Day isn't in the voting lineup yet.

Typically when one of Ack's stories finishes, he'll put up a vote to see which of his stories he's started since then will make it into the voting lineup (so yea... it can take a while...).

Until then, stories such as One Bad Day, and his newest Price of Blood, are strictly in the "when Ack feels like it" category.

You can ask, but there's no guarantee that Ack will write an update for something in this category (Personally, I'm just hoping he stays in the mood for Price of Blood for another chapter or three). Ack has been known to go off and do 10+ chapters in a row for fics in this category though....
One Bad Day will continue when I get the time and inclination to do so.

[X] Another Way - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

And for the upcoming Christmas season, Ack has a very special gift planned for us. 2 chapters published for EVERY story he's working on, all released in one go.

OK, probably not; but a guy can dream, right?

Last edited:
Sorry. I lied.

Have some more Price of Blood.

That's one of your more interesting stories, so no objections at all from my end.

There are some other interesting stories you've started up that aren't in the voting lineup that I'd also like to see continued, especially Entanglement, but you can't always get what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back