• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

Given the length of an update cycle, I would say that less than 10 active stories may be better.
I would have agreed, but with the current voting system, less than 10 would screw things up for those like me who actually have stories they dislike.
I'd say 11 or 12 is probably the ideal number.

Also, "until a few of them get finished" sounds like a good way to say "nope nope you're not getting any new stuff in the running until maybe 2019 if you're lucky". That or a few of the stories get randomly finished (in some cases, likely, with a sudden bad end - wouldn't be too hard to set up in such a setting as Worm) well before they would have actually finished normally.

[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Nemesis - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
Traded with ctcel for Nemesis
[X] NSW - 2
Traded with ctcel for Alea Iacta Est
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1
Traded with ctcel for Wyvern

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Slippery Slope - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] All Alone - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Ones not up for voting I'd still like to see:

[] Entanglement
[] Price of Blood
[] MirrorVerse
[] I'm HALPING!
[] It Gets Worse
[] One Bad Day

Last edited:
[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] War Games - 2

Last edited:
I would have agreed, but with the current voting system, less than 10 would screw things up for those like me who actually have stories they dislike.
I'd say 11 or 12 is probably the ideal number.

Also, "until a few of them get finished" sounds like a good way to say "nope nope you're not getting any new stuff in the running until maybe 2019 if you're lucky". That or a few of the stories get randomly finished (in some cases, likely, with a sudden bad end - wouldn't be too hard to set up in such a setting as Worm) well before they would have actually finished normally.

Based on the votes for the most recent round, looks like Danny & Taylor and Nemesis are the most likely candidates to get cut following this round.
I'll probably be bringing it down to about 12. Which means that Danny & Taylor, Nemesis and probably War Games will be taken out of the running. Nemesis just got a chapter, but War Games is gonna hurt, given that it's one of my more favourite fics. Still, getting the number of fics down to a manageable figure is important so I don't bog down.

Not War Games... Noooooo!!!!!!...

It's my absolute favourite, and considering how much trouble I usually have, that's saying something... Especially when it's picking one of your Stories Ack... Sure, a bunch might not be to my taste, but then there's all the others...

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] All Alone - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Ack Do you think it'd be a good idea to note the vote totals the dropped stories had next to them? Just so we know how likely they are to win when they're back in the running.

Not War Games... Noooooo!!!!!!...

It's my absolute favourite, and considering how much trouble I usually have, that's saying something... Especially when it's picking one of your Stories Ack... Sure, a bunch might not be to my taste, but then there's all the others...
I'm a bit cut up about chopping it as well.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Junior Hero - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back