• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

I do feel a little bad about not voting for Slippery Slope last round since it was apparently only a few chapters left before finishing but...man it's a dark story.

The drop for this vote will be ... (drumroll) ... Slippery Slope. It got 61 vote points (2 less than Meet the Heberts)
What? I mean, I'm not complaining (more the opposite), but /how/? SS consistently polls mid/high ratings.
I think I see why votes were extended, if the initial poll gave a result that anomalous.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

What? I mean, I'm not complaining (more the opposite), but /how/? SS consistently polls mid/high ratings.
I think I see why votes were extended, if the initial poll gave a result that anomalous.
Because I said that I would be writing Slippery Slope alongside the voted-for chapters, people pulled their votes away from it.

[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2

IIRC, a story that just won almost always gets a bit less votes (don't recall why), and the announcement that it's going to be continued anyway made a few users reprioritize their votes a bit as well (EDIT: ninja'd by Ack).
And of course my dislike for it was the last straw :D

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X) I Panacea - 2
[X] All Alone - 1

[X] All Alone - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1
[_] All Alone - 0
[!!] It Gets Worse - Baker's Dozen
[!!] Greg Veder, Conquering Hero - A Handful

I missed....2 votes!?!.... that rock I was under must have been too comfortable...

I hold a candle for you Nemesis ..we shall keep the dream alive pepperjack!!!

[X] Nemesis -7
[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Thank you O Spectacular Ack, for all that you do for us - your fans

Okay, guys. In case you hadn't noticed, I've been kicking over the frequency of my chapter updates. I intend this to be an ongoing thing, so chapters will be posted every 3-4 days, if I can manage it. I've got one chapter ready to post in 18 hours, and hopefully I'll have the other one ready to go at the same time.

Just letting you know, so those who want to vote can get it done before I post.

Cheers.

As always, heavily based on my previous vote - with some differences now that I don't need to save the NSFW stuff so heavily...

[] I'm Halping - 13
[] The Great Tattletale Caper - 12
[] Entanglement - 11
[] It Gets Worse - 10
[] Price of Blood - 9
[] One Bad Day - 8
[] Greg Veder, Conquering Hero - 7
[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 4
[X] All Alone - 3 (traded with Anaja for One More Trigger)
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1
[] Hostage Situation - 0
[] I, Panacea - 0
[] MirrorVerse - 0
[] Trump Card - 0 (and for the record, yes, I'm Russian)
[] Wyvern - 0

Not particularly interested in most of the rest, sorry - Recoil especially.
(For most* of the others I just don't recall what they're about. What were NSW and Meet the Heberts about again?)

As you might have realized from my previous votes, I'm not a particular fan of Slippery Slope; it being both off the list and on a schedule to end soon anyway is pretty much the best result I could have realistically hoped for.

*) okay, both - apparently there's so few remaining stories that I ended up mentioning every single one in my post

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back