• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

Up for voting and I'd like to see it, just not quite enough to get a vote this time...
[] War Games
[] Alea Iacta Est
[] One More Trigger
[] All Alone

Not up for voting but I'd still like to see it:
[] Entanglement
[] Price of Blood
[] Are You Afraid of the Dark?
[] Slippery Slope
[] MirrorVerse
[] I'm HALPING!
[] It Gets Worse
[] One Bad Day

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Predictions:
Vote 151: Wyvern by 115 Votes
Vote 152: Trump Card by 146 Votes
Vote 153: I, Panacea by 99 Votes
Vote 154: NSW by 337 Votes
Vote 155: Alea Lacta Est by 10 Votes
Vote 156: Recoil by 137 Votes
Vote 157: Hostage Situation by 156 Votes
Vote 158: Danny & Taylor by 36 Votes
Vote 159: Trump Card by 137 Votes
Vote 160: Wyvern by 87 Votes

No Major Change again, up to 159. Some minor shifts in victory margins, in particular Alea Lacta Est is hanging by a thread at 155.

That said, with Trump Card coming off the list, there's probably going to be a shake up, so this period of stability in my predictions probably isn't going to last.

My Spreadsheet if you are interested

Last edited:
[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[Χ] Nemesis -7
[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Thank you O Spectacular Ack, for all that you do for us - your fans

[X] Danny & Taylor - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

Just like always I'd like to ask if anyone voting for Alea Iacta Est, Wyvern and Trump Card would be willing to throw some votes to Danny & Taylor, NSW and Meet the Heberts?

[X] Danny & Taylor - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2

Last edited:
Still opened to new votes ? if it's yes then here are mine:

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] It Gets Worse - 5
[X] I'm HALPING! - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Reactions: Ack
[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

I wrote a thing. Think "What if Danny was the exact opposite of ineffectual?" Then push it all the way past logical extreme to "oh god, run" territory.

Kinda cracky, but fun to write.
... goddamnit, Ack. Do you have to keep writing stories I want to vote for without putting them on the voting list?

Reactions: Ack
To be honest, I'm not sure if (or how) I'll be continuing that one.
By showing the expression on Alan Barnes's face when he realizes what his daughter just did, and to whom?

(Especially if he knows Danny's... other identity... already?)

By showing Piggot's expression when she realizes just what Sophia did and to whom? Or what the likely consequences are?

By taking things in true Worm fashion and escalating?

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

It feels like the voting list has shrunk by a lot. Once you finish Trump Card (you mentioned that it only has one chapter left) will you consider putting one of the inactive stories back on? Please, I just want to vote for Slippery Slope again.

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

It feels like the voting list has shrunk by a lot. Once you finish Trump Card (you mentioned that it only has one chapter left) will you consider putting one of the inactive stories back on? Please, I just want to vote for Slippery Slope again.
I second that one... I had trouble finding enough stories to vote for before the list shrunk. If I tried to rejoin the voting now, I don't think I would find enough given how short the list is.

Slippery Slope is not even listed among the inactives as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure which of the listed inactives I enjoy enough to vote for... All Alone, perhaps, now that I've checked what it was about.
...Assuming it's not going to end up as a zombie apocalypse story. I hate those.

You don't need a full 6-1 list to vote. Just put what you do actually want to see more of.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back