• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

Woo hoo! I was definitely looking forward to this one. Thanks, Ack!

Reactions: Ack
I should probably reread that later, so I have some idea of what's going on.

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] Reality Intrudes - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
Vote trade with macdjord:
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Edit: Swapped out Trump Card

Last edited:
[] Confrontation II - 6

Last edited:
[X] Danny & Taylor - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Just like always I'd like to ask if anyone voting for Alea Iacta Est, Wyvern and One More Trigger would be willing to throw some votes to Danny & Taylor, NSW and Meet the Heberts?

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

... and have another chapter of Celestial Worm.

No, sorry.

But it will be coming up soon anyway.

Given that there was no note in this vote about Trump Card being off the list, I shall vote as normal this time. No major changes in order at this time.
... ah, right. Yeah, sorry.

Trump Card will be finishing with this chapter, so it's off the voting round.

No idea where my head's at, these days.

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
I'm sorry, but this story is not in the voting round at the moment.

Twilight666
cl20
Malcanthet
EJH
HearthBorn
SilverEagle2121
inky
SwiftRosenthal
Nothorse
SoaringJe
mouse
macdjord
Chojomeka
Fizzfaldt
Mr. Tebbs
PathtoReading
Thelvyn
Muroshi9
Sleepyfoo
ribbons8
ShadowStepper1300
Lufio
Pyro Hawk
Kitty S. Lillian
Navrin
edale
Donkey Hote
ShellOG
1986ctcel
SuperBearNut

... I notice you all voted for Trump Card, despite me stating that the fic will be coming to an end with the current chapter (which I am in the process of writing).

There will be no more chapters of Trump Card after this. Those votes will be wasted. I'm sorry, but that's how it is.

However, I'm willing to replace it with another story that's a) not on the voting round and b) not being commissioned.

Current stories I'm willing to put up are:
- Gravitas
- Prodigal Daughter
- Reality Intrudes

So if you want, you can do a mini-vote. (This is open to everyone, not just the people I've pinged). For this voting round only, as well as your standard vote, name a single story from that list you'd like to see on the voting round.

Last edited:

Twilight666
cl20
Malcanthet
EJH
HearthBorn
SilverEagle2121
inky
SwiftRosenthal
Nothorse
SoaringJe
mouse
macdjord
Chojomeka
Fizzfaldt
Mr. Tebbs
PathtoReading
Thelvyn
Muroshi9
Sleepyfoo
ribbons8
ShadowStepper1300
Lufio
Pyro Hawk
Kitty S. Lillian
Navrin
edale
Donkey Hote
ShellOG
1986ctcel
SuperBearNut

... I notice you all voted for Trump Card, despite me stating that the fic will be coming to an end with the current chapter (which I am in the process of writing).

There will be no more chapters of Trump Card after this. Those votes will be wasted. I'm sorry, but that's how it is.

However, I'm willing to replace it with another story that's a) not on the voting round and b) not being commissioned.

Current stories I'm willing to put up are:
- Collateral Damage
- Gravitas
- Prodigal Daughter
- Reality Intrudes

So if you want, you can do a mini-vote. (This is open to everyone, not just the people I've pinged). For this voting round only, as well as your standard vote, name a single story from that list you'd like to see on the voting round.
So like this:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] Prodigal Daughter

Also I know that Trump Card might be ending, I asked about it here but you didn't respond so I thought I was wrong and you changed your plans

Last edited:
So like this:
[X] Prodigal Daughter

Also I know that Trump Card might be ending, I asked about it here but you didn't respond so I thought I was wrong and you changed your plans
Exactly. Sorry, I was distracted elsewhere at the time.

Also, I've changed my mind about Collateral Damage. Not sure what it's got in the way of legs at the moment, so I'm gonna leave it off. Prodigal's fine.

[ ] Gravitas
[ ] Reality Intrudes

[X] Gravitas

Edit: While I'd rather see Gravitas win, I can see no one is voting that way right now, so...
(and Prodical Daughter/serial killer Taylor is meh to me at least).

Edit 2: Hrmp. I'm going with my initial vote, for Ack's original character.

Last edited:
[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] Reality Intrude

I've never even heard of Matrix fanfiction, and the setup for this is toooooo good.

I think I simply overlooked the Trump Card announcement.

OK then:

[X] Prodigal Daughter

I think I missed the underlined portion and thought it had to win another vote before that One Last Chapter would come out. So I was seeking to push it at maximum speed to that.
[X] Reality Intrudes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back