• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] War Games - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] All Unaware - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] NSW - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] All Unaware - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

[X] All Alone

I think I got the spelling right this time, sorry about that.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Trump Card -5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] The Slippery Slope

[X] NSW - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] MirrorVerse - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] All Unaware - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

[X] The Slippery Slope

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card -4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] I abstain my vote for the additional ones
You realise that this will put up a vote called "I abstain my vote for the additional ones", right?

If you want to abstain from the vote, feel free to say so, but without the X in front. Just saying. :)

[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] Nemesis

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Recoil -1

[X] The Slippery Slope

So Ack, another one bites the dust. And I'm liking the number of votes I'm seeing for Slippery Slope so far.:D

You realise that this will put up a vote called "I abstain my vote for the additional ones", right?

If you want to abstain from the vote, feel free to say so, but without the X in front. Just saying. :)
*grumble* *grumble* ...going to start lobbying for votes towards random crossovers just for the hell of it...

[X] Trump Card -5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] The Slippery Slope

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] The Slippery Slope

[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] War Games - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Bait & Switch - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] All Unaware - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] War Games - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Junior Hero - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] All Alone

I'm disappointed that Option Three is not in the running to replace Confrontation. It looks at least as interesting as All Alone.

Last edited:
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] All Alone

Not good, not good. All alone has jumped quite a bit ahead of Slippery Slope in the votes. C'mon people, get some more Slippery Slope votes in. Where else are you going to find a VERY well written E88!Taylor fic?

I'm disappointed that Option Three is not in the running to replace Confrontation. It looks at least as interesting as All Alone.
Well, it's not a Worm fic. But I could maybe put it up next time around if people are interested.

Last edited:
[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] All Alone

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] All Alone

Well, it's not a Worm fic. But I could maybe put it up next time around if people are interested.
Just checked the first page and I can't find anything defining this thread as Worm-only. I was under impression that the only limitation for which stories could be voted on here was "what Ack is interested in writing and/or having a vote on". Now I admit, given your writing tendencies that is only a slightly broader limitation, but it gives you more flexibility without giving up any control so I don't see why you wouldn't use it.

Regardless, thank you for considering letting us vote on Option Three. I hope you choose to let us do so when another story ends.

Just checked the first page and I can't find anything defining this thread as Worm-only. I was under impression that the only limitation for which stories could be voted on here was "what Ack is interested in writing and/or having a vote on". Now I admit, given your writing tendencies that is only a slightly broader limitation, but it gives you more flexibility without giving up any control so I don't see why you wouldn't use it.

Regardless, thank you for considering letting us vote on Option Three. I hope you choose to let us do so when another story ends.
Well, this is the continuation of the vote thread for my Omake Corner, which was more or less exclusively set up for Worm omakes.

But hey, I'm not fanatical about it if you aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back