• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] Brian & Aisha - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Really Bad End - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1

... okay.

I have NO idea how that happened, but it's been fixed. Vote tallies have been updated (still doing NSW at the moment).

You are indeed correct.

However, given that both Brian & Aisha and Aftermath will be finishing on their respective next chapters, Nemesis will be going up to cover one and Slippery Slope will be covering the other.

At the moment, though, Slippery Slope is not a vote choice. I will merely apply the vote to the story that has the lowest total vote points.
Might it not make sense to apply such votes to the stories they will be replacing?
Quoting my old post and voting "This" does not work on qqbot.

[X] Confrontation - 5
[X] Bait & Switch - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

Might it not make sense to apply such votes to the stories they will be replacing?
Sure, but I'm not going to be encouraging them. Otherwise people might get upset if they vote for Nemesis and get Brian & Aisha.

Quoting my old post and voting "This" does not work on qqbot.
Oh, I knew that. As I put in the tally post, any sort of formatting at all (including fonts, or quotes) invalidates the vote.

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2

[X] Security! - 5
[X] Confrontation - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Aftermath - 1

How are you going to be doing the replacement bit? Because if Brian and Aisha finishing is a prerequisite for Nemesis being added to the voting pool, I might have to start voting for that one pretty heavily to get it out of the way.

How are you going to be doing the replacement bit? Because if Brian and Aisha finishing is a prerequisite for Nemesis being added to the voting pool, I might have to start voting for that one pretty heavily to get it out of the way.
Well, I don't want to add more stories while I still have this many running. So when Brian & Aisha comes up again, I will post a notice saying that it's done, and replace it in the list with Nemesis. Then I'll write up the last chapter and post it.

Same with Aftermath and Slippery Slope.

Well, to be honest, I'm thinking Brian & Aisha will be coming up first out of the two, but whichever comes up will be replaced by Nemesis, and the other by Slippery Slope (given that Nemesis is the older of the two).

Ah, okay, thanks. So Aftermath being completed would mean that Nemesis is up; no need to focus on getting Brian and Aisha completed, then. By me, I mean.

[X] NSW - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Confrontation - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2

[X] Security! - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Aftermath - 5
[X] Confrontation - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] All Unaware - 1

[X] Confrontation - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Junior Hero - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

What, Aftermath is almost done?! *sniffles* I will miss that story.

[X] Confrontation - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Aftermath - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] Aftermath - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Aftermath - 3
[X] Brian & Aisha - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

*Note- The standard vote has been changed to speed the addition of Slippery Slope to the list, despite little/no interest in at least one of the voted upon stories.

So... Are we not getting any more Slippery Slope until it's on the list and voted for enough, or might we get a chapter or ten while we wait?

Last edited:
[X] Brian & Aisha - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] Bait & Switch - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1

Last edited:
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] All Unaware - 2
[X] Security! - 1