• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Last edited:
[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Slippery Slope - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Security! - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Hostage Situation - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

This voting is some real Sophie's choice stuff going on.....I mean....with any vote it's kind of like that, but I like reading far more then I like most things I vote for....and I like pretty much all of Ack's stuff....so having to choose only 6 of them.....makes me feel bad for the ones not chosen.

[X] NSW - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Recoil- 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Meet the Heberts - 2
[X] NSW- 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Confrontation II/Slippery Slope -> Angush
[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2 (Snake/Eater for Slippery Slope)
[X] NSW - 1

Willing to trade anything 5 or below that isn't already traded, just tag me next to a Slippery Slope vote. If it is not indicated what you're trading for, I'll just match your Slippery Slope with whatever your number 6 is.
I'll put my 6-vote for Slippery slope against you taking NSW off your voting list, lol. (joking, but...:p)

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Junior Hero - 2
[X] Nemesis - 1

sorry just voting for the stuff I like, I don't feel like trying to game the system to get more then what I want
Bummer, it's a free country with what you want, but i have to clarify that your not gaming the System, your protecting the spirit of Democracy by advancing your agenda by fighting the tyranny of the majority....it's a tradition that must be protected!

[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

This voting is some real Sophie's choice stuff going on.....I mean....with any vote it's kind of like that, but I like reading far more then I like most things I vote for....and I like pretty much all of Ack's stuff....so having to choose only 6 of them.....makes me feel bad for the ones not chosen.
That's part of why I'm running my tracking document; to help people put their votes where they'll do the most good. Some stories are very popular, get lots of votes, and update like clockwork. Others only get a few votes and need all the help they can get.

That's part of why I'm running my tracking document; to help people put their votes where they'll do the most good. Some stories are very popular, get lots of votes, and update like clockwork. Others only get a few votes and need all the help they can get.
Your spreadsheet was how I decided how to rank my votes. Picked the six stories that I most wanted to update, checked your document to see how many votes they were getting in a round, and ranked them with most of my votes going to where the least overall were going.

Thanks for what you have been doing. It is appreciated.

I don't even recall.
Xanth is a sort of young teen series written by Piers Anthony, basic way to describe it is Fantasy World shaped like Florida and full to the brim with puns. EVERYWHERE. The first protag of series is young 'magicless' Bink who's power is in fact one of the strongest out there, it is in a sense Reality-almost-always-bent-over-the-table good luck....except Bink and almost everyone around him don't realize he has magic.

Xanth is a sort of young teen series written by Piers Anthony, basic way to describe it is Fantasy World shaped like Florida and full to the brim with puns. EVERYWHERE. The first protag of series is young 'magicless' Bink who's power is in fact one of the strongest out there, it is in a sense Reality-almost-always-bent-over-the-table good luck....except Bink and almost everyone around him don't realize he has magic.
Yeah, I've read Xanth. Just not in the last twenty years.

That's actually the first power Taylor gets in Grind.
I am aware of that, but in Grind it only protected from parahuman-based threats, basically like Jack Slash's power only helped him against Parahunams. It's actually entirely in the realm of powers possible with the abilities shown by the shards to create the effect of Bink's abilities as a reality-warping precog, which would work just as well against an unpowered human... though might fail against an Endbringer...

Reactions: Ack

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back