• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Security! - 1
[_] NSW - 0
[_] All Alone - 0

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

Slots 1 and 2 are negotiable for people who will exchange Slippery Slope or Alea Iacta Est votes.

Last edited:
[X] War Games - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3 (Swapped for War Games with Angush)
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

[X] Hostage Situation - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[] War Games - 0
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] NSW - 1
[X] Recoil - 3
[] One More Trigger - 0
[] Slippery Slope - 0

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

As always thank you so much for the stories, O Wonderful Ack.

[X] Meet The Heberts - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Security! - 1

Whoof. Let's see if I still remember how to do these...

So, after three weeks of grinding away at this, I've finally admitted sort of defeat and posted up a relatively short chapter for NSW. Really Bad End is next in line, although Alea Iacta Est made a determined effort to pip it at the post.
Well, at least Alea Iacta Est is secure in its consolation prize; it's liable to win Vote 91 by a margin of more than 200 votes, which is just nuts. Possibly the biggest margin we've seen to date, though I'd have to double-check that. After that, Trump Card is also fairly secure for Vote 92, though not to the same extreme -- a mere 60 votes.

The next there are progressively more wobbly. All Alone is projected to take Vote 93 by 30-some votes, Slippery Slope to take Vote 94 by 20-some, and Meet the Heberts to take Vote 95 in the teens. It's possible these might be shaken up a little, since they're a few rounds out, but only time will tell.

The pattern repeats itself in the next four votes after that: Recoil looks to have a solid, 119-vote margin for Vote 96, then Confrontation II has a mere 40-vote margin in 97, I, Panacea is down to 11 votes for Vote 98, and Security! is currently holding onto Vote 99 by its fingernails: only 4 votes difference between it and its nearest competitor. If we see any upsets there, it's more likely to be Security! than anything else, which would hand the vote to long-running Danny & Taylor. If Security! holds on, though, D&T may get pushed back by Wyvern, which looks much more confident to win Vote 100 by 60+.

I'm going to skip the rounds-to-win thing this time because I don't have a lot of time; it's still on the spreadsheet, though, so you can check it there if you want -- see my signature.

Accuracy for Vote 90 was 96.69% overall, with an average difference of 16 votes. Most accurate was a tie between Bait & Switch and Meet the Heberts, which were both exactly on-target. Least accurate proportionally was NSW, cruising at a mere 77.59% of predicted votes after its recent win. Just give it a little time, it'll be up for more action soon. Least accurate in raw vote count was a tie between Recoil and Trump Card, two of the strongest stories in Ack's stable, which both took home 60 votes more than anticipated.

As for my own vote:
[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] Junior Hero - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1
[] Trump Card - 0
[] Recoil - 0
[] Alea Iacta Est - 0
[] Wyvern - 0
[] Confrontation II - 0
[] Hostage Situation - 0

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] Bait & Switch - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 2

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Security - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Confrontation II - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] All Alone - 1

[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1
[X] All Alone - 2
[] Really Bad End - 0
[] Recoil - 0
[] NSW - 0
[] Trump Card - 0
[X] Wyvern - 6
[] One More Trigger - 0
[X] Confrontation II - 4

Not gonna lie I check this thread every day just in case its time to drop another vote :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back