• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Warrior's Blue (Naruto OC Quest)

[X] The Sannin

[X] Kansan Hyuuga

[Swift Release/Byakugan]

An outcast? Not so much, though you certainly have a strained relationship with some of your "family." You can distinctly remember some of the not-so-silent arguments that your mother and father had around you as a child once it was revealed that you could "move really fast" during one of your earlier physical check-ups. Apparently, the method most commonly used to rouse the Byakugan, which your mother and father were at least certain that you possessed to some degree, was enough to awaken some unknown bloodline in you do to your, less than practiced chakra control. If nothing else at least the clan's elders are interested in "The boy with the dual Kekkei Genkai."

Leingod

Is this enough of a description or would you prefer a different or more detailed one for this vote? I can also just leave the description off if you think that'd be best.

Last edited:
[X] The Sannin

[] Kansan Hyuuga

[Swift Release/Byakugan]

An outcast? Not so much, though you certainly have a strained relationship with some of your "family." You can distinctly remember some of the not-so-silent arguments that your mother and father had around you as a child once it was revealed that you could "move really fast" during one of your earlier physical check-ups. Apparently, the method most commonly used to rouse the Byakugan, which your mother and father were at least certain that you possessed to some degree, was enough to awaken some unknown bloodline in you do to your, less than familiar chakra control.

Leingod

Is this enough of a description or would you prefer a different or more detailed one for this vote? I can also just leave the description off if you think that'd be best.

More detail on background and appearance is preferable, but I'm not going to require it. Maybe give some indication of gender?

[x] The Yellow Flash
[x] Ōtsutsuki Tenrai

Well, if this is a different Quest from the NSFW one I also believe it would be better to have a different character and time so:

[X] The Clan-Killer
[X] Aoki Ranmaru

EDIT: changed time vote because the other quest seems to have changed their mind on this subject

Last edited:
[X] Aoki Ranmaru

aoshi_shinomori_iii_by_zatsuky.png

Bishie Samurai Go!

[x] The Sannin
[x] Ōtsutsuki Tenrai

changing vote now that Yellow Flash is ahead on the other quest

I don't like Samurai but the Sannin won. That's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back