• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

What would you like to see in a Fiction.live alternative?

Would you use an Akun alternative?

• No

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters
This. I've been looking for extensions and options to see if this is possible. I understand that Fiction.live is a page for Quest and removing what makes a Quest a Quest sounds counterproductive, but often there are so many options that I can barely read without constantly hitting the down button and skipping through lines after lines of options. And it hurts me because there are many stories that come from there and then are re-uploaded here or on other pages and I love them, so to think that there are others there that I am incapable of reading bothers me.

I took a look at the page source to see if there was anything that could be done, but frustratingly, it looks like the voting is the only part wrapped in its own section, not any of the voting related text beforehand. So though you could use a script extension to block any article tag with the classes "chapter choice", you'll still see the preceding voting related text.

Unifying the mobile and browser versions so that things like following quests could be used on the mobile devices as well would be nice. The biggest thing I can think of, however, is having the capability to report quests that aren't quests but rather adverts. When I saw one of them, I had to find one of the admin's posts, which is on the same system as the quests, and send the information though said chat, and I'm unsure if said report actually did anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back