• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
So what happens when the PRT finds out he wasn't mastering the kid… and said kid is not going to want to work with the PRT probably. Thanks for the chapters.
This is LONG past the point where it would have been possible for him to prove he isn't mastering her. Even if he didn't have any MAster powers and the PRT was willing to help it would take a lot of effort to prove that, with the PRT not having any interest in helping and him having proven he is a master? it's impossible to prove.

This is LONG past the point where it would have been possible for him to prove he isn't mastering her. Even if he didn't have any MAster powers and the PRT was willing to help it would take a lot of effort to prove that, with the PRT not having any interest in helping and him having proven he is a master? it's impossible to prove.
I disagree.

There are several ways to prove he isn't mastering her, or at least get the PRT to publicly agree to that. Kill an Endbringer. Make a deal with Cauldron. Being so massively powerful the PRT can't help but agree to his demands. Etc.

TFTC!

I'm moderately confident at least some of the protectorate saw how the Travelers intercepted their attempted rescue and ultimately shot Dinah, which corroborates the argument that they still have information leaks and wouldn't be able to keep her safe, just like Anakin told them. Whether they eat the humble pie he just fed them or dig their heels and double down on treating him like a threat that needs to be neutralized with prejudice remains to be seen...

TFTC!

I'm moderately confident at least some of the protectorate saw how the Travelers intercepted their attempted rescue and ultimately shot Dinah, which corroborates the argument that they still have information leaks and wouldn't be able to keep her safe, just like Anakin told them. Whether they eat the humble pie he just fed them Pigs fly and hell freezes over or they dig their heels and double down on treating him like a threat that needs to be neutralized with prejudice remains to be seen...
Fixed.
When was the last time you saw a bureaucracy admit fault without being forced to? And that's with mostly honest organizations in stable countries, not the sort of mess the PRT is.

Awww YEAH, there was an update!

On another note, I didn't notice that this had been updated until I checked CapCaverna's user page, for some reason it didn't show up on the main page, but the snippets and Supergirl stories being updated did show up.
(The settings I use to search through the main page): https://forum.questionablequesting....hreadmark&direction=desc&min_word_count=90000
That is where the Supergirl and Snippet stories show up right now for me, but this one doesn't and I have no idea why.

Edit: Derp nevermind, this story is in the SFW section, ignore the crossed out stuff.

Last edited:
Awww YEAH, there was an update!

On another note, I didn't notice that this had been updated until I checked CapCaverna's user page, for some reason it didn't show up on the main page, but the snippets and Supergirl stories being updated did show up.
(The settings I use to search through the main page): https://forum.questionablequesting....hreadmark&direction=desc&min_word_count=90000
That is where the Supergirl and Snippet stories show up right now for me, but this one doesn't and I have no idea why.

Edit: Derp nevermind, this story is in the SFW section, ignore the crossed out stuff.

On that account, you guys think I should change it to the NSFW section?

I mean, I have it on the SFW because I don't plan on having any smut in this story and I didn't feel like the fights deserved NSFW tag... I'll not be describing gore in detail after all.

Then again, Anakin did crush people with the force in the beginning and he will cut people in half with a lightsaber so...

I mean, I have it on the SFW because I don't plan on having any smut in this story and I didn't feel like the fights deserved NSFW tag... I'll not be describing gore in detail after all.

Then again, Anakin did crush people with the force in the beginning and he will cut people in half with a lightsaber so...
I think so long as it isn't detailed so much as alluded to?

Ala; He moved, and in a singular, sweeping motion of vibrant red, the first found himself tumbling to the ground in two macabre splats. His compatriots did not serve any better—it was effortless, aggressive, and swift strikes fell all who stood in his way.
-Like, the above matureviolence is occurring after all; however, I'd argue it isn't explicit? Moreso, speaking around what exactly is going on while giving enough for the reader to get a sense of what is going on? I'd say the above could be rated fifteen if it was in complete work and said work kept to a similar level of detail. If it was a singular passage I could see it being lowered to say, thirteen.

Now, however, something like this; He moved, and in a singular, sweeping motion of vibrant red, the first found himself tumbling to the ground with two visceral splats—his torso no longer connected to his lower end; it was with practiced ease that Vader ignored the stench of burnt flesh and fading, pained gasps of last breaths.

His compatriots did not serve any better—it was effortless, aggressive, and swift strikes fell all who stood in his way—behind him he left a trail of only suffering and pain, limbs laid a strew, separated from where they belonged, and blood, grey matter, and innards decorated the floor

-Something like that, I could see belonging in the NSFW catagory. The detailed description easily elevating it.

I think it would mostly come down to just how detailed and descriptive you're going to have the gore be. Alluded or explicit.
-Probably best to check in on the rules regarding NSFW/SF to be certain though.

Up to you, just remember to take into account that the SFW section of the site is available to anyone and everyone, while the NSFW section requires an account, so you will only hear feedback from people who can see it either way but the people most affected won't be able to say anything.
I have no idea how difficult it would be to do, but I'd say the best solution in terms of visibility would be to just put it in both because people with accounts look at the NSFW section much more often, but people without accounts can only see the SFW section; and strong violence is the type of thing that can easily be categorized as SFW or NSFW, and categorizing it as either one is guaranteed to make some people unhappy, so you could put it in both sections as a compromise (and you know it's a good compromise because everyone who cares will be equally unhappy)

Last edited:
Yey: it's alive! I almost feel sorry for everyone who was involved in attack on Dinah, as they will no doubt end up dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back