• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Witch's Envoy: Magia (PMMM/Meta)

[X] Go after the witch, show Homura that I'm worth having around while she can go after Madoka and Sayaka.

[X] Go after the witch, show Homura that I'm worth having around while she can go after Madoka and Sayaka.

I'm going to go after the witch. I'm going to show Homura that I'm worth having around as an ally. A bonus to that is that she can go watch Madoka and Sayaka to make sure that they don't contract-

… Wait, how did I know to say that? Man, my head is feeling weird again. "I'm going after the witch." I start walking in the direction my ring tells me too. "You watch Madoka and Sayaka. Fulfill your mission!"

"...?" I look back at Homura who doesn't so much as say a word. Her eyes went wide in disbelief but that's the only reaction I could gauge before leaving her sight completely.

Long story short.

I enter the barrier in behind an alleyway that was only a small distance from the mall. When I enter the barrier, the first thing I'm seeing is a large pit of those mustache familiars playing with scissors.

There's a door behind them which means that I'm going to take a:

[_] Frontal approach, dispatch them and get going.
[_] Try to sneak past them.
[_] Custom

[X] Frontal approach, dispatch them and get going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back