• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Medidiction (supplementary, Renegade Option)
27th August 2012
02:33 GMT

I look around the ravaged cityscape.

This… Why would any version of me do this?

Nearby, Artemis is kneeling, running her hand along the concrete. No doubt it's very informative, but… "This is fruitless unmaking."

She looks around, her hand still running over the hardened ground. Read the Traces.

"You knew he was a bad guy."

"That's not the point. The version of me I met on Earth Fifty was a bad guy. He killed and he conquered, but he was still me. He was still trying to build something. What's-. Built here?!"

Kanto née Iluthin is looking through some sort of local data recorder, one of the few pieces of advanced technology on this planet.

"A hole in the ground, I'd say. A statement, perhaps?"

"If I had to send two New Gods with hunting and stalking skills to find it, then who exactly was it supposed to be a statement for?"

"Unless he knew that you would send us?"

I shake my head. "Deliberately destroying something without a benefit… He'd be making himself weaker. This place… They were trapped by Avleb's Wall, their world lacking enough fossil fuels to fully industrialise when they reached the level of technology where that would usually happen. He could have worked wonders here."

"Charcoal burning was a major industry, and of course their elites had generators bought from off-world."

I shake my head. "At some point in the future, I'd love to come to a world like this, just for the challenge of raising it up. Did they take anything?"

Artemis shakes her head. "Nothing stolen. Some of their machinery is damaged, but as far as we can tell that's just because there was a fight there. Ingots of metal were left stacked where they were."

"And the people?"

"There are signs of a fight." She points at a wall. "There are three musket rounds embedded in that wall. Plenty more places like that. Just no people. Or animals."

"Did he kill them?"

"It's not just that they aren't alive anymore. They're gone. I haven't even found any blood stains."

Kanto looks contemplative. "And it is not easy to kill an entire planetary population without shedding blood." Believe me, I've tried.

"Nanotechnology?"

"Buildings still stand, plants still live and bones still rest in graveyards. Nanotech weapons are seldom that discriminating."

Artemis nods. "And there aren't any inert machines left on the ground from after they finished."

"Dragged off as slaves? Slavery is pretty common amongst gordanian clans."

She shakes her head. "No residue from any kind of knockout gas. There was a fight here, and no blood got spilled? I don't buy it."

How many people was it? When humans had this level of technology the total population of Earth was less than a billion, but they've been-. They were at this level for longer. Knowledge spread out, rather than being concentrated in a few places. Still, they lacked the capacity to create truly dense urban regions. Call it… Three billion? Still a… Lot of people.

"There are robots that can capture people like that." Kanto strokes his beard. It's shorter than it was. He originally grew it because Darkseid told him to, then shaved it off shortly after we resurrected his wife. Turns out that she rather liked it, and… Since New Gods don't age much past thirty, it was a sign that time hadn't just stopped for him after she died. "But we haven't found treads or tracks or signs from anti-gravity devices, nor fuel residue in the air."

Artemis looks at him. "You think he's got some kinda god-power that lets him go all Pied Piper of people?"

I shake my head.

"He could have disintegrated them with the Omega Effect, but it would take a very long time to do it to this many people. Any sign of a boom tube?"

"No, but he might just use a hush tube like you do."

Another shake on my part. "That would conceal the aperture itself, but it wouldn't conceal Grayven himself. You'd be able to feel him."

She frowns. "Does he.. feel like you?"

"I don't know. I only spoke to him once. Grayven Fifty did. Someone who could depopulate a world… I don't know."

Artemis closes her eyes. Read the Traces.

"Kanto, do-." I stop myself. "Do you prefer 'Kanto' or 'Iluthin'?"

"Given the work we are engaged in, I think 'Kanto' is appropriate. Though you should feel free to greet me as 'Iluthin' when we play our mortal roles." He holds up the data recorder. "We'll get nothing out of this, I'm afraid. Whoever these people were, they didn't record day-to-day occurrences here."

"There's… Something…" Artemis opens her eyes, frowning. "I can feel something. It doesn't feel like you, but... Mother Box, hush tube."

Oh marvellous. If Grayven has other New Gods supporting him then this is going to get a lot harder.

Artemis rises and.. gingerly stalks towards the aperture, stopping every few steps to listen to the flows of the universe with her godly senses. I can't feel much of anything, which implies to me that this wasn't an example of Grayven brute forcing it… But it's not as if I've studied his work in detail.

I follow her, Kanto bringing up the rear. She leads us through the portal and out into another part of the planet, another town. This one is on the shore of a lake, but I… Don't otherwise see anything particularly…

Ruler's Presence.

I nod as Artemis accelerates, dashing through the streets towards.. a watchtower of some kind. Someone was here, someone with authority… Did they try hiding their government here? They couldn't supply settlements over a certain size and it's not an unpleasant place to live.

Artemis waves from the top of the watchtower.

"I've found something!"

I nod and trigger my aero-discs, rapidly flying up to her. "What is it?"

"Someone was standing…" She walks to a position with a good view of the lake. "Here. Looking that way. The shape of their feet and the way they balanced was wrong for the locals. And there's a small amount of residue on the ground from a material the locals don't make."

"Off-world visitor?"

"Yeah, but it's more than that. I can feel them."

I nod. "I felt the presence of someone important, but I can't tell more about it than that."

Listen to the Wind. She nods. "I… Can. I can't draw you a picture or anything, but… It feels like… Wonder Woman."

I frown. "Wonder Woman? Well, yes, she's a little like a New God… We can ask if she's been here, but..."

There's no explanation that makes any sense to me for Diana being here. And the Amazons didn't make any others like her.

Did they?

Last edited:
Quite a bit of godspeech today...

Nearby, Artemis is kneeling, running her hand along the concrete. No doubt it's very informative, but… "This is fruitless unmaking."

She looks around, her hand still running over the hardened ground. Read the Traces.

"It's not just that they aren't alive anymore. They're gone. I haven't even found any blood stains."

Kanto looks contemplative. "And it is not easy to kill an entire planetary population without shedding blood." Believe me, I've tried.

"I don't know. I only spoke to him once. Grayven Fifty did. Someone who could depopulate a world… I don't know."

Artemis rises and.. gingerly stalks towards the aperture, stopping every few steps to listen to the flows of the universe with her godly senses. I can't feel much of anything, which implies to me that this wasn't an example of Grayven brute forcing it… But it's not as if I've studied his work in detail.

I follow her, Kanto bringing up the rear. She leads us through the portal and out into another part of the planet, another town. This one is on the shore of a lake, but I… Don't otherwise see anything particularly…

Ruler's Presence.

I nod. "I felt the presence of someone important, but I can't tell more about it than that."

Listen to the Wind. She nods. "I… Can. I can't draw you a picture or anything, but… It feels like… Wonder Woman."

Last edited:
Uh oh. Alternate Justice League?

I can't really see Normal-Grayven cooperate with them or them with him, even if it's the Justice Lords or something.

And 3 billion people without a trace?

Hm. How many Hushtubes can a mother or fatherbox create in a given amount of time?

Because he's evil.

True he may not be as psychotic as other Apokaliptians, but I'm pretty sure that most Nazis can be said to be less evil than Apokaliptians and that doesn't mean that they aren't evil.

ground. Read the Traces.

Okay I'm really getting strong EMIYA vibes here.

She's a magical archer, she came from the future where she fought a war and became more cynical and jaded, she has white hair, and now we have something that practically resembles Shirou's Trace On magecraft.

And let's not forget the other parts, like the raised by an assassin bit, the desire to be a hero thing and the tense relationship with a sibling.

True, but the various versions of Paul have never been all that hesitant to help or work with bad guys, no matter how much common sense said that was a bad idea.

"That's not the point. The version of me I met on Earth Fifty was a bad guy. He killed and he conquered, but he was still me. He was still trying to build something. What's-. Built here?!"

He may have said that he wanted to build something and probably even believed it, but just because someone says something that doesn't mean that it's true.

And Apokaliptians may not have all that high standards of building things.

Of course you have.

Slavery is a pretty common amongst gordanian clans."

'is pretty'

She shakes her head. "No residue from any kind of knockout gas. There was a fight here, and no blood got spilled? I don't buy it."

He could have used his god powers on them.

Artemis looks at him. "You think he's got some kinda god-power that lets him go all Pied Piper of people?"

Renegade has been able to mind whammy people before and change their behavior.

time to do to this many people.

'to do it to'

Given the work we are engaged in, I think 'Kanto' is appropriate. Though you should feel free to greet me as 'Iluthin' when we play our mortal roles

In mythology gods can be known by a lot of different names depending on what role they are performing at the time.

There's no explanation that makes any sense to me for Diana being here. And the Amazons didn't make any others like her.

Did they?

I vaguely remember something about space Amazons, and I think Paul once mentioned that Diana had a crazy aunt in space.

So she either helped Grayven conquer this planet, or she already ruled it and is now in Grayven's clutches.

That could explain why he bothered with it in the first place.

Last edited:
27th August 2012
02:33 GMT

I look around the ravaged cityscape.

Remember, Renegade, you are not Grayven! I know you've been living this life for so long it's settled like a worn-in coat, but please, try to remember who you are underneath. I mean, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be angry at this, but try to keep in mind you are not him.

Heh, I see she's grown more comfortable in using her godspeech after their little sojourn. Sweeping her more exotic senses over the area in hopes of finding some trace of the attackers, no doubt.

One word: Reputation. He's trying to intimidate people into bending their knee to him. "Kneel, or be erased.' Taking a leaf from his Father's playbook, from the looks of it.

Kanto née Iluthin is looking through some sort of local data recorder, one of the few pieces of advanced technology on this planet.

"A hole in the ground, I'd say. A statement, perhaps?"
So, this would be some manner of colony? Didn't the Renegade maroon one of the Gordanian clans that enslaved Tamaran like that? Or was that the Paragon? God, so long ago... <Reads ahead> Okay, not the Gordanians. Stil...

"If I had to send two New Gods with hunting and stalking skills to find it, then who exactly was it supposed to be a statement for?"

"Unless he knew that you would send us?"
Oh, god, let's not get into those sort of mind games. It just leads into recursive 'I know that you know that I know...' loops.

I shake my head. "Deliberately destroying something without a benefit… He'd be making himself weaker. This place… They were trapped by Avleb's Wall, their world lacking enough fossil fuels to fully industrialise when they reached the level of technology where that would usually happen. He could have worked wonders here."

"Charcoal burning was a major industry, and of course their elites had generators bought from off-world."
So not completely trapped in the middle ages. Hard to imagine a world without the modern mainstays that things like Oil brought us. Petroleum and Natural Gas... Plastics... I bet their design sense was a lot more artisanal than our own...

I shake my head. "At some point in the future, I'd love to come to a world like this, just for the challenge of raising it up. Did they take anything?"

Artemis shakes her head. "Nothing stolen. Some of their machinery is damaged, but as far as we can tell that's just because there was a fight there. Ingots of metal were left stacked where they were."
So not a raid for materials. I can't see a world in this state of development having much to offer Grayven-16. He'd have an easier time getting materials from asteroids. Perhaps his Gordanians were getting antsy about profits?

"And the people?"

"There are signs of a fight." She points at a wall. "There are three musket rounds embedded in that wall. Plenty more places like that. Just no people. Or animals."
At least they fought back. Not successfully, it seems, but they fought.

"Did he kill them?"

Which is unlikely if they fought. Unless the Gordanians were so overwhelmingly powerful that people surrendered immediately upon realising they couldn't harm them... Something more esoteric was used... Mind control, perhaps.

"Nanotechnology?"
A 'gray goo' scenario? Would Grayven-16 use something like that? Everything we've seen of Grayvens suggests he'd use force of arms.

"Buildings still stand, plants still live and bones still rest in graveyards. Nanotech weapons are seldom that discriminating."

Artemis nods. "And there aren't any inert machines left on the ground from after they finished."
So, no fallen weapons or discarded tools? People calmly returned their things to storage as they walked off? Definitely something mental.

"Dragged off as slaves? Slavery is a pretty common amongst gordanian clans."

Something happened. An entire planet doesn't just turn into the Mary Celeste by itself...

How many people was it? When humans had this level of technology the total population of Earth was less than a billion, but they've been-. They were at this level for longer. Knowledge spread out, rather than being concentrated in a few places. Still, they lacked the capacity to create truly dense urban regions. Call it… Three billion? Still a… Lot of people.
And thus a lot of cargo space. Seriously, that many people, plus animals, would take up a lot of space. More than any fleet could hope to carry easily.

"There are robots that can capture people like that." Kanto strokes his beard. It's shorter than it was. He originally grew it because Darkseid told him to, then shaved it off shortly after we resurrected his wife. Turns out that she rather liked it, and… Since New Gods don't age much past thirty, it was a sign that time hadn't just stopped for him after she died. "But we haven't found treads or tracks or signs from anti-gravity devices, nor fuel residue in the air."

Or technology that provides something equivalent. Something clearly happened here, that much is obvious...

I shake my head.

"He could have disintegrated them with the Omega Effect, but it would take a very long time to do to this many people. Any sign of a boom tube?"
Not even Darkseid could manage that. And the Omega Effect always struck me as primarily line-of-sight in its demonstrations.

"No, but he might just use a hush tube like you do."

Another shake on my part. "That would conceal the aperture itself, but it wouldn't conceal Grayven himself. You'd be able to feel him."
Indeed. I'm betting anywhere the Renegade's been recently shows traces of his presence too. Challenger mountain must have a veritable imprint of his being on it by now...

She frowns. "Does he.. feel like you?"

To be fair, I don't know how much she'll get. Especially if whoever was responsible wasn't anywhere nearby... It's never been clear how far New Gods can sense each other from, after all.

"Kanto, do-." I stop myself. "Do you prefer 'Kanto' or 'Iluthin'?"

"Given the work we are engaged in, I think 'Kanto' is appropriate. Though you should feel free to greet me as 'Iluthin' when we play our mortal roles." He holds up the data recorder. "We'll get nothing out of this, I'm afraid. Whoever these people were, they didn't record day-to-day occurrences here."
So he basically found the local equivalent of the farm's bookkeeping software? That's a pain.

"There's… Something…" Artemis opens her eyes, frowning. "I can feel something. It doesn't feel like you, but... Mother Box, hush tube."

Oh marvellous. If Grayven has other New Gods supporting him then this is going to get a lot harder.
I suppose the Hunter in Green's godly senses are far sharper than the Renegade's...

To quote from Tron Legacy: "He's knocking on the sky, and listening to the echo..."

Ruler's Presence.

I nod as Artemis accelerates, dashing through the streets towards.. a watchtower of some kind. Someone was here, someone with authority… Did they try hiding their government here? They couldn't supply settlements over a certain size and it's not an unpleasant place to live.
Perhaps local government, or a higher-ranked leader's summer residence? I suppose it's pretty...

Artemis waves from the top of the watchtower.

"I've found something!"

I nod and trigger my aero-discs, rapidly flying up to her. "What is it?"
Well, that's good news. What's it going to be, i wonder. Or is she just going to scan the area and reveal the minimap? :p Seriously, some of this has had a real 'Assassin's Creed' feel to it.

"Someone was standing…" She walks to a position with a good view of the lake. "Here. Looking that way. The shape of their feet and the way they balanced was wrong for the locals. And there's a small amount of residue on the ground from a material the locals don't make."

"Off-world visitor?"
If they had off-world trade, then there'd probably have been tourists. probably not a lot, I suspect, but some...

"Yeah, but it's more than that. I can feel them."

Then whoever was here did not have a large presence to New God senses... Either a weak metaphysique, or one used to concealing itself...

I frown. "Wonder Woman? Well, yes, she's a little like a New God… We can ask if she's been here, but..."
Oh, dear. Oh, dear...

Did they?
...Um. There is one: Grail. One of the 'New 52' era's oddest creations. Daughter of an Amazon Assassin and Darkseid. And at one point, 'New Goddess of the Anti-Life Equation'. While I doubt Mr Zoat would use her in that form, is it a stretch to believe Grayven-16 might have found an ally in a younger half-sibling with a knack for weakening resolve? This... This has all manner of implications if it's true...

And with that revelation - if it's true - things are getting a lot twistier. Things bode ill for the future war between the Renegade and Grayven-16, it seems. And all this because the Renegade felt like playing on some New Genesisian idiots' assumptions in pursuit of power, and got in way deeper than he ever planned to... Well, nice job breaking the game, hero.

Hey, Darko, ;) A little tip for dealing with invisitext and altered colours: Next to the Undo button on the editor is a 'Tx' button. That removes all formatting from selected text, including colour. It can be useful for regaining default colours in replies and help avoid that 'grey' text...

Last edited:
So, this would be some manner of colony

No, I think it's the species' homeworld.

Didn't the Renegade maroon one of the Gordanian clans that enslaved Tamaran like that? Or was that the Paragon? God, so long ago... <Reads ahead> Okay, not the Gordanians. Stil...

It was paragon.

Renegade is more the type that would either destroy them or make them work for him.

So not a raid for materials. I can't see a world in this state of development having much to offer Grayven-16. He'd have an easier time getting materials from asteroids. Perhaps his Gordanians were getting antsy about profits?

It may not have much mineral wealth or petroleum, though I doubt Grayven would need the latter, but it may have something like rare plants that he can somehow use to make bioweapons or something like that, or the genetics of the population is what's he's interested in.

So, no fallen weapons or discarded tools? People calmly returned their things to storage as they walked off? Definitely something mental.

New Gods can influence minds.

And thus a lot of cargo space. Seriously, that many people, plus animals, would take up a lot of space. More than any fleet could hope to carry easily.

Given how advanced New God tech is, Grayven may have shrunk them or changed them into energy and placed them in some safe place, like the future humans did to themselves in Demon with a Glass Hand.

Or he may have some way to expand space inside his ships so they're like a TARDIS.

Not even Darkseid could manage that. And the Omega Effect always struck me as primarily line-of-sight in its demonstrations.

He was able to destroy a planet in the n52, so he may be able to hit an entire planet, but just let it affect the population.

New Goddess of the Anti-Life Equation

After Darkseid died and she got it.

is it a stretch to believe Grayven-16 might have found an ally in a younger half-sibling with a knack for weakening resolve? This... This has all manner of implications if it's true...

Or the crazy aunt in space Diana may have is the one.

And all this because the Renegade felt like playing on some New Genesisian idiots' assumptions in pursuit of power, and got in way deeper than he ever planned to... Well, nice job breaking the game, hero.

Renegade isn't known for thinking things through beyond getting his kicks at the time.

Hey, Darko, ;) A little tip for dealing with invisitext and altered colours: Next to the Undo button on the editor is a 'Tx' button. That removes all formatting from selected text, including colour. It can be useful for regaining default colours in replies and help avoid that 'grey' text

Thanks.

I have no idea who that is.

It's this guy.

fgo_emiya_2.png

He's a fairly prominent and well known character from the Fate franchise.

Also goes by Archer.

And despite not knowing who he is you somehow made it so that he and Artemis share a lot of things in common.

Okay I'm really getting strong EMIYA vibes here.

She's a magical archer, she came from the future where she fought a war and became more cynical and jaded, she has white hair, and now we have something that practically resembles Shirou's Trace On magecraft.

And let's not forget the other parts, like the raised by an assassin bit, the desire to be a hero thing and the tense relationship with a sibling.

That's a fun coincidence, though Reading the Traces isn't quite the same as Trace On besides the name, though both do involve sensing the energies or compositions of a certain targeted area, yes. I would expect Shirou's Trace On to be something a (New) God blacksmith or craftsman can do.
I've more been struck how appropriately she's acting as her namesake (I wonder if New God Artemis is going to meet Old God Artemis at some point) as well as fitting her mother's old callsign Huntress. It's a nice distinguishing between her and Tao (I would have liked to see their awkward reunion; as a being analogous to a New God himself, he must have recognized how she'd spiritually changed, and it would have been poignant).

I'm sure Zoat has an expressed an opinion regarding Fate/Nasuverse media at some point, does anyone remember?

That's a fun coincidence, though Reading the Traces isn't quite the same as Trace On besides the name, though both do involve sensing the energies or compositions of a certain targeted area, yes. I would expect Shirou's Trace On to be something a (New) God blacksmith or craftsman can do.
I've more been struck how appropriately she's acting as her namesake (I wonder if New God Artemis is going to meet Old God Artemis at some point) as well as fitting her mother's old callsign Huntress. It's a nice distinguishing between her and Tao (I would have liked to see their awkward reunion; as a being analogous to a New God himself, he must have recognized how she'd spiritually changed, and it would have been poignant).

I'm sure Zoat has an expressed an opinion regarding Fate/Nasuverse media at some point, does anyone remember?

He hasn't watched Fate.

Though I think he said that he didn't like the cultural appropriation.

Last edited:
Honestly at this point I think renegade is much more Grayven then a version of Paul. Also, always happy to see more of the New Gods and Artemis in particular.

It's not just that he's evil.
Zoat don't write characters that are just "evil".
And he's not crazy either.
We may not know what his exact motivations were, but we can be sure that taking this course of action did materially advance his plans by some amount commensurate with the effort required to depopulate a planet without a trace.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Mr Zoat is a Brit, proud of it, and very aware of his countries history, yes?
I'm aware of bits of my country's history, yes. When I said that I didn't like the cultural appropriation I don't mean that I'm offended by it, I mean that I think it's stupid. I don't know if an actual historical figure served as the basis for the King Arthur myth, but if they did then I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't have been a blonde Japanese woman.

He hasn't watched Fate.

Though I think he said that he didn't like the cultural appropriation.

I think he mentioned being offended by the culture appropriation and distortion, exemplified by Arthur being a woman.

A funny thing considering history, but a huge derail anyways.

Fate is garbage. Stop bringing it up.

Fate is absolutely awesome, but like Berserk it suffers from bad adaptation syndrome, yes most of the adaptations are "good" quality wise (unlike Berserk) but the plot suffers a lot from it because the plot was meant to be digested in a visual novel format with each new route building building off each other. It's the same problem Muv Luv has with their adaptations, the quality of the Animes are good, but the plot is better understood when you play the novel in the correct order.

King Arthur myth, but if they did then I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't have been a blonde Japanese woman.

She isn't Japanese... It's just the Anime art style.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/t..._sleeve.png/revision/latest?cb=20121213224947

That one is a Finnish noble lady.

Last edited:
She isn't Japanese... It's just the Anime art style.

Though there is a Japanese character introduced later with the same iconic face. But I'll stop talking about Fate now (Though there are powerful beings in the franchise associated with desire and avarice that would be interesting to see interact with Paragon, though how he deals with Slaaneshi forces in the Warhammer Fantasy/40K universes is probably similar enough).

Does the Renegade or any of his associates have any plans for Hell? Experimenting with demonic magic is risky, sure, but I think between him and the accessible aid of Sunset, Circe, Adom and (less accessible but still plausible) John Constantine, they could manage it. Given that it's where the majority of people in the world are ending up after death, including potentially a fair number of his employees, it seems like something to consider if Renegade wants to eventually dominate and/or overhaul the Earth's thaumosphere. Seeing Sybarite's demonstration of the versatility and usefulness of demonic abilities, I think it's something Renegade would be interested in, and plausibly have less moral compunctions about assimilating demons compared to other kinds of beings.

He's brushed up against demon magic in his work with the vampire/succubus children I suppose, which leads me to ask, how old is the oldest one of those kids? I think it should be Paul, right? Is he (and/or his similarly aged siblings) interested in training to be an enforcer for Renegade, or something else? Has Renegade considered asking the League/Team to take on the oldest kids and Lynne or at least develop some kind of working partnership? Seems like a good step towards long-term cooperation, given a lot of the Team are New Gods or aliens who age very slowly, and Artemis's metaphysical bonds to Renegade.

Moving things back to the Paragon side and speaking of afterlives and religions, does Lantern Onik have a great deal of knowledge regarding the events on the planet of the eye-blinders? What's his opinion of how things went down there?

Does the Renegade or any of his associates have any plans for Hell?

Zoat once mentioned that in the future renegade will conclude that Hell serves no one and start doing his own Harrowings on it.

old is the oldest one of those kids?

He may be at least a teenager.

Has Renegade considered asking the League/Team to take on the oldest kids and Lynne or at least develop some kind of working partnership? Seems like a good step towards long-term cooperation, given a lot of the Team are New Gods or aliens who age very slowly, and Artemis's metaphysical bonds to Renegade.

Renegade probably doesn't feel like there's a need for cooperation with the League.

He used to cooperate with them since they may have had things that could help him or because they were the Earths only defence against alien attack.

Now Renegade has a lot of his own resources and his Earth is getting a fleet.

Plus Renegade still has contacts with lots of powerful people, like Circe, Sunset, Manchester Black, who can train his children if needed.

Is he (and/or his similarly aged siblings) interested in training to be an enforcer for Renegade, or something else

Renegade once mentioned that they were going to get training in magical combat, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be an enforcer, rather it's just Renegade making sure they can defend themselves.

Very progressive of them to enoble a grey rectangle.
Does the Renegade or any of his associates have any plans for Hell?

He's brushed up against demon magic in his work with the vampire/succubus children I suppose, which leads me to ask, how old is the oldest one of those kids? I think it should be Paul, right?
I don't have an exact age in mind. He was prepubescent when the Renegade rescued them, but he'd had a pretty poor diet so might be older than that implies.
Is he (and/or his similarly aged siblings) interested in training to be an enforcer for Renegade, or something else?
Not especially.
Has Renegade considered asking the League/Team to take on the oldest kids and Lynne or at least develop some kind of working partnership? Seems like a good step towards long-term cooperation, given a lot of the Team are New Gods or aliens who age very slowly, and Artemis's metaphysical bonds to Renegade.
"Lad, you're having as near to a normal childnood as I can give you, whether you like it or not."
Moving things back to the Paragon side and speaking of afterlives and religions, does Lantern Onik have a great deal of knowledge regarding the events on the planet of the eye-blinders? What's his opinion of how things went down there?
He approves strongly.

Does anyone have any information on who this is? I tried looking it up on my end, and got nothing.

I believe that is a reference to Astarte.

Whether he's inspired by the pre-crisis or new earth incarnation I couldn't say.

So she's probably either a crazy dead woman who thinks she's Wonder Woman when she meets her, or a space pirate with the scientific ethics of a Nazi.

Good way to get Lucifer to smite your ass.

Plague of Ghosts already happened in setting, which means Lucifer left Hell.

Hell's not his problem anymore and he may have already fucked off from reality.

Either way, he doesn't give a shit anymore and trying to make him give a shit is more likely to piss him off than anything that Grayven's doing.

Plague of Ghosts already happened in setting, which means Lucifer left Hell.

Hell's not his problem anymore and he may have already fucked off from reality.

Either way, he doesn't give a shit anymore and trying to make him give a shit is more likely to piss him off than anything that Grayven's doing.
Yes and No, Lucifer is connected to hell because he created it and it sorta feeds off the excess of his existence.

And that connection doesn't go away ever.

Yes and No, Lucifer is connected to hell because he created it and it sorta feeds off the excess of his existence.

And that connection doesn't go away ever.

Zoat's using the Hellraiser canon of Hell being formed around the First of the Fallen.

And Lucifer doesn't take kindly to being obligated to anyone or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back