• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

As far as I know it's the only pistol-sized plasma weapon in America. I-
Wow... He is really bad at Wastelanding if he hasn't run into any of the three mass produced plasma pistols types.

I didn't see any assultrons in that clip, or during the invasion by cannibal communist raiders.
Someone feel free to forward this link to Mr Zoat.

I was thinking of the promotional material that called it the Caswennan. Given how the Prydwen also ended up in Fallout 76 I'm not sure I believe that the change was deliberate.
Given that Caswennan is literally an alternate name for the Prydwen, I suspect Caswennan was just the internal name they used during production, as using different names during early production is a common thing Hollywood does to try and manage leaks. In the promotional image the airship clearly has "Prydwen" written on it, so if there was a change it happened fairly early on in production.

I didn't see any assultrons in that clip, or during the invasion by cannibal communist raiders.
The clip stops before she comes across an Assaultron lying in the sand, with the assumed implication being that there were Assaultrons defending this location not too long ago, as it doesn't look that old. The Assaultrons being mostly destroyed by the Master's forces but they were unable to actually breach the Vault before the Master himself was defeated seems like an obvious possible explanation.

You are wrong. The slides relating to Hanlon for example make explicit reference to NCR politics.
Yes, it gives a very brief mention of some NCR politics in the immediate future, nothing I can see described in those endings could anything later than a few months after the events of NV, and thus before Shady Sands goes kaboom. The only one of the endings that could possibly imply otherwise is the mention that the NCR rangers were broken for years, which could be interpreted to imply that the rangers recovered after multiple years.

Even if we take what she says at face value, the NCR only occupied the damn in 2274. Before that, they didn't have that electricity. The NCR started in 2189.
Yeah but the NCR has been expanding, that's why they need the power from the dam; they don't have the power generation capacity to support the size that they have grown to.

The NCR has expanded too far too fast and has grown larger than it is capable of supporting on its own, when that happens in a society and then one of the primary support pillars tenuously holding that society up fails, the society often collapses along with it.

Last edited:
If things went poorly enough in the Mojave such that New Vegas itself has been abandoned? Then that alone could potentially have fucked over the NCR without having to resort to having the NCR nuked.

Beyond the fact that Marcus thinks the NCR is running itself ragged, and likely to face down a revolution, the thing that matters way more than the electricity is the water sourced from Lake Mead.

Chief Hanlon of the Desert Rangers will tell you that the NCR has a severe water shortage.

"We neglected the dams or pumped all the water out a long time ago. Owens, Isabella, the San Luis. Drained the aquifers of everything they had. Just a lot of mud and dust now."

It's actually one of the reasons Hildern so badly wants the research data from Vault 22. Fast growing super plants that need only the absolute bare minimum of water. He wants to use that research to rapidly grow crops because otherwise the NCR is facing mass starvation.

If things went poorly enough in the Mojave such that New Vegas itself has been abandoned? Then that alone could potentially have fucked over the NCR without having to resort to having the NCR nuked.

Beyond the fact that Marcus thinks the NCR is running itself ragged, and likely to face down a revolution, the thing that matters way more than the electricity is the water sourced from Lake Mead.

Chief Hanlon of the Desert Rangers will tell you that the NCR has a severe water shortage.

"We neglected the dams or pumped all the water out a long time ago. Owens, Isabella, the San Luis. Drained the aquifers of everything they had. Just a lot of mud and dust now."

It's actually one of the reasons Hildern so badly wants the research data from Vault 22. Fast growing super plants that need only the absolute bare minimum of water. He wants to use that research to rapidly grow crops because otherwise the NCR is facing mass starvation.
Exactly, the NCR had very much become dependent on the stuff they were getting from New Vegas, so if they lost that influx of resources that could absolutely have led to mass civil unrest and a destabilized NCR that only needed a little push to fall over.

House wouldn't abandon Vegas even if he could. The NCR were going to use it as a regional capital and the Legion wanted to make it their main capital. The only way it would be abandoned is if the Courier was a complete monster.
Marcus thinks that humans are violent monsters who are constitutionally incapable of governing themselves.

Now that's a possibility, but it also makes the nukes irrelevant.

House wouldn't abandon Vegas even if he could. The NCR were going to use it as a regional capital and the Legion wanted to make it their main capital. The only way it would be abandoned is if the Courier was a complete monster.
It's possible the Courier did the Yes Man ending and then proceeded to royally fuck up everything because it turned out they weren't actually any good at running an independent city-state even with an army of Securitrons.

Marcus thinks that humans are violent monsters who are constitutionally incapable of governing themselves.
He does have his moments of intelligence it's true. :V

Now that's a possibility, but it also makes the nukes irrelevant.
Not necessarily irrelevant, but rather the straw that broke the camel's back. Sure if the nukes hadn't happened then something else inevitably would have, but they did happen, so something else didn't.

Actually given that the dude's motivations for nuking Shady Sands was supposedly because they were 'too violent' it's not implausible that the NCR collapsed into civil war and that is what convinced him to launch the attack.

Last edited:
I mean, my first guess would be a dipshit Courier who was stupid enough to go for the Yes Man ending.

A lot of people like to pretend that their Courier would rule as some enlightened god-king who makes the Mojave super amazing, while actively ignoring that the ending slides you get with the Yes Man blatantly fly in the face of such an interpretation.

You're explicitly told that most of the Mojave descends into anarchy and chaos, with the Courier clearly being shown to have no intent to actually run or manage anything. The Courier just kicks out the Legion and the NCR, kills House, and then calls it a day. Things become more unstable and violent than ever before, with the Followers of the Apocalypse at The Fort struggling to provide even the most basic of services due to how overburdened they've become.

Any factions you didn't bother to deal with? They go on to cause massive problems without ever having Securitrons sent after them because the Courier just lets everyone wallow in misery instead of cleaning house. Versus the other factions cleaning up any messes you left unattended in their endings.

If I recall literally the only place that actually unambiguously benefits from the Yes Man endings is Goodsprings. For some reason.

Despite the headcanons people like to invent, the Yes Man ending is a failure ending. It only exists so that you still have the ability to get an ending if you fucked up badly enough with the factions that give the "real" endings.

A lot of people like to pretend that their Courier would rule as some enlightened god-king who makes the Mojave super amazing, while actively ignoring that the ending slides you get with the Yes Man blatantly fly in the face of such an interpretation.

You're explicitly told that most of the Mojave descends into anarchy and chaos, with the Courier clearly being shown to have no intent to actually run or manage anything. The Courier just kicks out the Legion and the NCR, kills House, and then calls it a day. Things become more unstable and violent than ever before, with the Followers of the Apocalypse at The Fort struggling to provide even the most basic of services due to how overburdened they've become.
Honestly, this is always my reasoning for why I go with NCR or House whenever someone asks me my preferred ending. I don't want to be in charge of New Vegas, I think that neither I nor the character I'm playing would be able to keep a handle on it. When I was younger I was very rah rah pro-NCR, but now I'm a bit more of a cynic who consistently sides with House.

Equity (part 8)
16th July 2014
22:46 GMT +5:30

This is… This is a very big deal.

I hardly remember anything about other alien species being mentioned in Transformers lore. Nebulons are… So similar to humans that they're-. I barely think of them as being alien, and they're the only ones I've really had dealings with. But a Controller can… Tell me just about anything. Do just about anything, or at least do things that make it seem like it from my perspective.

And all he wants are things that I'm selling anyway.

"This is the crystallised blood of a being called Primus." I place the sample crate in front of the Controller. "Physically, he's a mechanical being about the size of the Earth, but obviously there's a lot more going on with him than that."

"Your current body is derived from his technology."

"This outer casing is, yes. This-" I place down another crate. "-is the processed form, used by his creations as fuel. I've also included samples of the synthetic form. We haven't noticed a difference in effectiveness between the two, but I imagine that you've got an advantage over us there."

"These substances are commonly available in your continuity?"

"Across the galaxy?" I shake Pull's head. "No. Essentially, you'd have to be either on Primus's recumbent body or Earth. And then you'd have to know the right people."

The translucent image of the Controller makes a swiping motion with his right hand, and the energon vanishes. "Acceptable. What else?"

Uh. If he was a Guardian I'd at least have some idea what he was doing, but as it is… The Controllers weren't exactly well characterised in the comics that I read. I owe him for the ring-. Assuming that he isn't responsible for my being here in the first place. But even if he is, he has no reason to tell me about it, and I've got no way to compel him to tell me.

Still, if it gets dark energon out of the universe, that can only be a good thing.

I turn back to the trolley and pick up the heavily armoured crate containing the literal blood of Unicron.

"This is blood taken from another planet-sized god-robot. The one we're currently inside. All types of energon are dangerous to humans… Obviously, I have no idea what they do to Controllers."

"Nothing that I cannot easily manage. Continue."

I press the button to open the crate and pull back as the dark energon samples become visible. "Again, the crystallised and processed varieties. It can cause spontaneous necromancy, so I urge you to be careful."

"Necessary precautions have been taken." The samples vanish. "Why are you not using your ring? Do you not have one?"

"I haven't found a way to recharge it since I've been here."

"That is curious. Most versions of you that I have interacted with manage that, even in continuities that do not provide a ready means of doing so. What prevented you?"

"I.. appeared in space-"

"Virtually all iterations of you do."

"-near Junkion, which doesn't actually have much oxygen in its atmosphere."

"Not Earth."

"No?"

"Most iterations of you appear near to Earth. I will make note of this."

"It might have something to do with the fact that this version of Earth is a thin film of rock over Unicron." I take a data storage module from the trolley and hold it out. "These records should bring you up to speed, and give you some idea what sort of items you would like me to acquire in future."

This time it doesn't vanish, but sort of shimmers as the Controller looks at it.

"I see. You believe that Unicron's core is still in place?"

"Ah… His spark's gone, but the physical containment unit should be. If you.. want it, it's going to take us a while to get that far."

"I do want it. And time does not concern me." He considers me for a moment. "These fluid samples are adequate compensation for your ring. What payment do you seek for further samples?"

A personal lantern would be nice. Apparently most other versions of me have turned out to be some sort of power ring savant, so the chances are good that I could learn to use it really well. I used all my charge up in a couple of days; Slipstream isn't capable of faster than light travel on her own. I was just lucky that she had the location of Nebulon on file. We were just lucky, I should say.

But I don't… Actually need it. No offence to the other versions of me who've probably built their lives around constant access to a power ring, but there… Isn't anything that I'm trying to do that really needs one. Slipstream and I are already rich enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. Delving into Unicron is something that needs to be done, but it's not as if we're on any kind of time limit and we're mostly doing it to help rehabilitate our colleagues and keep them from doing anything unfortunate on Cybertron.

On the… Other hand… I am the only human to get this sort of implant. They appear to be working as intended, but I… I don't have a spark. I'm not a transformer, no matter how much I pretend with this Pull body. Slipstream is millions of years old and will carry on for millions of years after I'm dead.

"What do..? Do you know anything about the nature of the soul?"

"Unless you are highly unusual in that regard as well, you will not have one. Your alternate selves have either not concerned themselves with that subject or created a soul manually."

I don't-. Alright, I-. That implies that they exist, but.. I don't.. get one?

"How does that…? Work? Afterlives are real? Does..? Do gods exist?"

"I am unfamiliar with the architecture of the universe you have appeared in. In my own universe of origin, there are afterlives and there are gods." He looks past me to the storage vaults. "You appear to have a number of wrecks of lesser robots designed to use their fuel. In exchange for them I can provide you with pertinent data relating to the subject. If you decide that you wish to follow your own example, you can request further assistance later."

I nod Pull's head, still a little shaken. I… The only afterlife I know for certain exists is the All-Spark, and… None of the transformers who've come back from it have complained about it. It… Getting a spark of my own would solve certain problems, and-.

He'd probably need an active spark and not just a spark case to study. That's… Not something I'd just do, but… There are more than a few people in this war that Primus can do without.

"Sure. I'll drag a few examples over here. Other than Unicron's core, is there anything else that you want?"

"Anything that does not appear to act in accordance with the physical laws of the universe as you understand them. That will allow me to learn what the laws of your alternity are, and thus better understand not just the interface between alternities, but what allows them to form coherent alternities in the first place."

"I… Respect your dedication to scholarship." Not that anything like that is really relevant to me.

"The knowledge has applications, but that hardly matters to you."

"And… Do you know techniques for transferring a human mind onto a computer format? Not just creating a copy, but moving the current network?"

"Such knowledge exists here. I have not had cause to examine it, but it does not require a great effort to discover it." He raises his right hand again, the data module shimmering again. "There is the portion of what you want that is already in my possession. You are in my debt once more. Deposit your wrecks here and it will be repaid. I have better things to do with my time than constantly be on call for you."

A little rude, but fair enough I suppose. "Anything I put here will just..? Vanish?"

"After a brief delay, yes. Once you are significantly in credit, I will return. Do you understand?"

"Yes, and thank you-" He fades out. "-for this opportunity."

I feel Slipstream's discontentment through our bond. "Well that guy's a thread-stripper." She walks closer, laying her right hand on Pull's left shoulder. "What was that about a mind transfer? Planning on turning Pull into an avatar? It would let you two be in the same place together."

"I was wondering if it was possible to fully become a transformer. Human life expectancy being what it is."

"Oh."

"It might hurt our income a bit if we're-."

Slipstream grabs my shoulders and pulls-. She tries to pull Pull around, but Pull is about three times her mass so she ends up in front of me instead. Then she kisses me, which… Ah, I can sort of feel it, but… It's still nice because I can feel what she's feeling.

"It's more than worth it. Let's get that tailpipe what he wants."

Last edited:
Still, if it gets dark energon out of the universe, that can only be a good thing.

I turn back to the trolley and pick up the heavily armoured crate containing the literal blood of Unicron.

"This is blood taken from another planet-sized god-robot. The one we're currently inside. All types of energon are dangerous to humans… Obviously, I have no idea what they do to Controllers."

*Screams in absolute horror*

Unicron isn't dead you moron! Only the tiny little protuberance of his greater self that exists in your universe. And even that will come back eventually.

Probably in way that will destroy several galaxies.

So all you've done is doom who knows how many multiverses.

Okay, so did this Controller actually create Pull's ring, or is he making this claim to various alternate Paul's in exchange for free stuff? It'll be pretty funny if he tries this with Paragon.
Considering we know Hinon, probably not. I'm pretty sure the only Pauls who got non-orange rings were in DC variants where someone local could have been involved.

Though not for other universes.

ead. I owe him for the ring

Do you?

Like, are you even sure that this guy made it?

Heck, I don't even remember him stating that he did it.

This is blood taken from another planet-sized god-robot. The one we're currently inside. All types of energon are dangerous to humans… Obviously, I have no idea what they do to Controllers."

"Nothing that I cannot easily manage

I think those words will come back to bite him.

Along with whatever monsters he makes actually biting him.

have better thing to do

"things"

Okay, so did this Controller actually create Pull's ring, or is he making this claim to various alternate Paul's in exchange for free stuff? It'll be pretty funny if he tries this with Paragon.
I think this guy may be from Paragon's univetse.

I'm getting the feeling that it's that Jevik guy.

And he didn't seem to claim that he made the ring.

Pull just assumed he did when they met.

16th July 2014
22:46 GMT +5:30

This is… This is a very big deal.

I hardly remember anything about other alien species being mentioned in Transformers lore. Nebulons are… So similar to humans that they're-. I barely think of them as being alien, and they're the only ones I've really had dealings with. But a Controller can… Tell me just about anything. Do just about anything, or at least do things that make it seem like it from my perspective.
Back to Pull, I see. Not unsurprising, we hardly need to watch Krono and Tanya walk back to the prison. I see it's been about an hour or so since the Controller showed up. Enough time to get over the shock of a true alien showing up out of nowhere, and explaining things to his partner.

And all he wants are things that I'm selling anyway.

"This is the crystallised blood of a being called Primus." I place the sample crate in front of the Controller. "Physically, he's a mechanical being about the size of the Earth, but obviously there's a lot more going on with him than that."
Oooh. I wonder what a Maltusian could do with that... Divine blood that also happens to be a potent fuel? So many uses.

"Your current body is derived from his technology."

"This outer casing is, yes. This-" I place down another crate. "-is the processed form, used by his creations as fuel. I've also included samples of the synthetic form. We haven't noticed a difference in effectiveness between the two, but I imagine that you've got an advantage over us there."
Honestly, if it has no mystical protections, he's probably already scanned its molecular structure...

"These substances are commonly available in your continuity?"

"Across the galaxy?" I shake Pull's head. "No. Essentially, you'd have to be either on Primus's recumbent body or Earth. And then you'd have to know the right people."
And I doubt the Autobots would be willing to sell to him.

The translucent image of the Controller makes a swiping motion with his right hand, and the energon vanishes. "Acceptable. What else?"

Uh. If he was a Guardian I'd at least have some idea what he was doing, but as it is… The Controllers weren't exactly well characterised in the comics that I read. I owe him for the ring-. Assuming that he isn't responsible for my being here in the first place. But even if he is, he has no reason to tell me about it, and I've got no way to compel him to tell me.
At least he understands he's the low man on the totem pole in this transaction.

Eyuugh... 😨 Sure that's a good idea?

Overconfident, isn't he? Hopefully this doesn't result in an outbreak of Terrorcons on Maltus.

I press the button to open the crate and pull back as the dark energon samples become visible. "Again, the crystallised and processed varieties. It can cause spontaneous necromancy, so I urge you to be careful."

"Necessary precautions have been taken." The samples vanish. "Why are you not using your ring? Do you not have one?"
Yeah, about that...

"I haven't found a way to recharge it since I've been here."

"That is curious. Most versions of you that I have interacted with manage that, even in continuities that do not provide a ready means of doing so. What prevented you?"
Ooh, a slip. He basically confirmed that there are other Pauls out there, and they have Rings too...

"I.. appeared in space-"

"Virtually all iterations of you do."
Presumably minimises chances of accidental pancaking via unexpected re-entry.

"-near Junkion, which doesn't actually have much oxygen in its atmosphere."

"Not Earth."
That is an interesting difference. An unusual outlier there. About the only other alternate who didn't was Masters-Paul, who appeared over Eternia.

"No?"

"Most iterations of you appear near to Earth. I will make note of this."
...That suggest he's been keeping track of alternate Pauls, and their variances.

"It might have something to do with the fact that this version of Earth is a thin film of rock over Unicron." I take a data storage module from the trolley and hold it out. "These records should bring you up to speed, and give you some idea what sort of items you would like me to acquire in future."
Backstory is always useful. Not many ways to abuse historical knowledge.

This time it doesn't vanish, but sort of shimmers as the Controller looks at it.

"I see. You believe that Unicron's core is still in place?"
Not like it could go anywhere without destroying Earth.

"Ah… His spark's gone, but the physical containment unit should be. If you.. want it, it's going to take us a while to get that far."

"I do want it. And time does not concern me." He considers me for a moment. "These fluid samples are adequate compensation for your ring. What payment do you seek for further samples?"
...Okay, now that's just being an asshole, taking advantage of Paul's assumption that he provided the Ring.

A personal lantern would be nice. Apparently most other versions of me have turned out to be some sort of power ring savant, so the chances are good that I could learn to use it really well. I used all my charge up in a couple of days; Slipstream isn't capable of faster than light travel on her own. I was just lucky that she had the location of Nebulon on file. We were just lucky, I should say.
Well, that explains a few details that were kind of glossed over in the background.

But I don't… Actually need it. No offence to the other versions of me who've probably built their lives around constant access to a power ring, but there… Isn't anything that I'm trying to do that really needs one. Slipstream and I are already rich enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. Delving into Unicron is something that needs to be done, but it's not as if we're on any kind of time limit and we're mostly doing it to help rehabilitate our colleagues and keep them from doing anything unfortunate on Cybertron.
Might even prevent some issues in future. And equally create new problems. Like giving Stunticons a new planet to race on.

On the… Other hand… I am the only human to get this sort of implant. They appear to be working as intended, but I… I don't have a spark. I'm not a transformer, no matter how much I pretend with this Pull body. Slipstream is millions of years old and will carry on for millions of years after I'm dead.
Wouldn't be the first time a Human became a transformer. Marvel Hi-Q, remember? And in Japanese continuity, the transtectors of the Headmaster Juniors and Ginrai in 'Super-God Masterforce' did develop personalities reflecting their human pilots.
Edit: Admittedly, it wasn't exactly said how much of Hi-Q remained post-merger, with the likelihood that there wasn't a lot compared to Optimus...

"What do..? Do you know anything about the nature of the soul?"

"Unless you are highly unusual in that regard as well, you will not have one. Your alternate selves have either not concerned themselves with that subject or created a soul manually."
...Ouch? Kind of a hard thing to hear, even if you were kind of expecting it.

I don't-. Alright, I-. That implies that they exist, but.. I don't.. get one?

"How does that…? Work? Afterlives are real? Does..? Do gods exist?"
Heck, you know of at least one (possibly two, depending on the nature of the Smelter's Pit.)

"I am unfamiliar with the architecture of the universe you have appeared in. In my own universe of origin, there are afterlives and there are gods." He looks past me to the storage vaults. "You appear to have a number of wrecks of lesser robots designed to use their fuel. In exchange for them I can provide you with pertinent data relating to the subject. If you decide that you wish to follow your own example, you can request further assistance later."
Taking advantage again, I see...

I nod Pull's head, still a little shaken. I… The only afterlife I know for certain exists is the All-Spark, and… None of the transformers who've come back from it have complained about it. It… Getting a spark of my own would solve certain problems, and-.

He'd probably need an active spark and not just a spark case to study. That's… Not something I'd just do, but… There are more than a few people in this war that Primus can do without.
Might confuse Primus a bit, but he might find it amusing too.

"Sure. I'll drag a few examples over here. Other than Unicron's core, is there anything else that you want?"

"Anything that does not appear to act in accordance with the physical laws of the universe as you understand them. That will allow me to learn what the laws of your alternity are, and thus better understand not just the interface between alternities, but what allows them to form coherent alternities in the first place."
Which could probably include the Matrix and the Forge of Solus Prime... I think the Autobots might take exception to those going missing. Although if the Matrix was in Prime's body when he descended into Primus' Spark...

"I… Respect your dedication to scholarship." Not that anything like that is really relevant to me.

"The knowledge has applications, but that hardly matters to you."
HE does have a point. Pull isn't really interested in such esoterica.

"And… Do you know techniques for transferring a human mind onto a computer format? Not just creating a copy, but moving the current network?"

"Such knowledge exists here. I have not had cause to examine it, but it does not require a great effort to discover it." He raises his right hand again, the data module shimmering again. "There is the portion of what you want that is already in my possession. You are in my debt once more. Deposit your wrecks here and it will be repaid. I have better thing to do with my time than constantly be on call for you."
Heh. Looking for an option to dodge the cessation of his consciousness.

A little rude, but fair enough I suppose. "Anything I put here will just..? Vanish?"

"After a brief delay, yes. Once you are significantly in credit, I will return. Do you understand?"
Might want to mark the spot off with hazard tape, then. Label it 'do not enter on pain of dismantling.'

"Yes, and thank you-" He fades out. "-for this opportunity."

I feel Slipstream's discontentment through our bond. "Well that guy's a thread-stripper." She walks closer, laying her right hand on Pull's left shoulder. "What was that about a mind transfer? Planning on turning Pull into an avatar? It would let you two be in the same place together."
She's right. Guy's almost as shady as Swindle.

"I was wandering if it was possible to fully become a transformer. Human life expectancy being what it is."

"Oh."

"It might hurt our income a bit if we're-."
Pull, I don't think she's worried about that right now.

Slipstream grabs my shoulders and pulls-. She tries to pull Pull around, but Pull is about three times her mass so she ends up in front of me instead. Then she kisses me, which… Ah, I can sort of feel it, but… It's still nice because I can feel what she's feeling.

"It's more than worth it. Let's get that tailpipe what he wants."
Heh. Not quite the same level of sensation as a human-form kiss, but impressive to see her do that without thinking.

Right... I think I can see how the interaction with Krono is likely to go, then. This Controller guy shows up, asks for samples of interesting technology backed with vague promises of useful rewards, and then sods off. Hopefully Krono is a bit smarter about it than Pull was, having much more experience with shady characters and dubious dealings.

Last edited:
*Screams in absolute horror*

Unicron isn't dead you moron! Only the tiny little protuberance of his greater self that exists in your universe. And even that will come back eventually.

Probably in way that will destroy several galaxies.

So all you've done is doom who knows how many multiverses.

Unless this version of Transformers is set after the Shroud, which did away with the whole Multiverse Singularity thing. So the multiverse should be safe.. probably...

Yeah, the 'Aligned' continuity which Prime is part of never had Multiversal Unicron. Unicron in Prime was explicitly a 'brother' to Primus, who took a nap and had Earth form around him.

Just thinking about it, we definitely know that Hinon was the creator of the main SI's ring. We also know that the SI definitely passed through the Bleed when he acquired said ring and that "place" literally doesn't have rules; hypothetically, it could be that the SI's encounter with the ring within the Bleed was the event that provoked his multiplication into innumerable incarnations, each with a copy of the original ring, even if some could be changed into different versions of Power Rings.

That would mean that Hinon is the creator of all the rings, technically, especially if all the versions of Hinon in the different DC alternities did the same. And if that were the case, we could conclusively say that this Controller is impersonating Hinon, at least if he's claiming that he created the ring that Pull has.

However, he's infused with Orange Light as seen by his text, like most if not all the Controllers aligned with the Orange Lantern Corps. So he could then be just a representative, contacting alternate SIs where the Controllers don't exist and requesting repayment in the name of the group that provided the rings, while also presenting the opportunity for further assistance or exchange. After all, the Orange Lantern Corps' unofficial motto seems to be "what do you want in exchange for what I want", and without Controllers in those alternities, those SIs don't have possible bosses or other ways to repay the Rings.

I heard necromancy. I am now worried.

Unless this version of Transformers is set after the Shroud, which did away with the whole Multiverse Singularity thing. So the multiverse should be safe.. probably...
The Shroud worked by strengthing dimensional boundaries in their corner of the multiverse

That Controller just took parts of Unicron outside the Dimensional boundaries into a completely different part of the multiverse.

The options at that point, are basically sparking an entirely new Unicron facet, or those parts reconnecting with the greater Unicron entity that exists outside the Multiverse.

Thank you, corrected.
Wouldn't be the first time a Human became a transformer. Marvel Hi-Q, remember? And in Japanese continuity, the transtectors of the Headmaster Juniors and Ginrai in 'Super-God Masterforce' did develop personalities reflecting their human pilots.
Ah... As I remember it, he got used as a storage vessel for Optimus Prime's mind, then erased when the Last Autobot rebuilt Optimus. The SI... Isn't going for that.

I think this guy may be from Paragon's univetse.

I'm getting the feeling that it's that Jevik guy.

And he didn't seem to claim that he made the ring.

Pull just assumed he did when they met.
He took some stuff and called it fair compensation for the ring. If it is Jevek, I suppose he could be doing this with Hinon's permission though, if she would even mind if he wasn't.

So... If this Controllers starts crap, I bet Vector Prime is waiting.

I dislike the obvious answer, and the question to reach it that should have also been obvious to ASK. "Do you know how to extend a human life span to last millions of years?" "With a fully charged ring the simple act of WANTING to live and be healthy will keep you forever in your physical prime." It's just so fucking obvious.

While it's nice that Paul is finding a way to have a sort of afterlife. I am very worried about what the Controller will do with Dark Energon. His precautions had better be very, very, VERY good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back