• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Friendly reminders are over. Remember Rule 8 or else.
Most young adults identifying as gender fluid or transgender today, are not actially suffering from gender dysphoria. They are responding to a trend.

The unwillingness of many to distinguish between those actually suffering from a brain-body mismatch (who need our support and care), and people who just want to put others off by messing around with their wardrobes and pronouns, is a big part of the problem.

The idea that even mentioning this is "hateful" and "transphobic" is a bigger part of the problem.
ENOUGH. We told you before to not bring up RL gender poltics here.

We gave enough friendly reminders. We'll start distributing warnings from now on if you still can't follow Rule 8.

I originally wanted to link to the story about a man who gets terminally injured and has his brain moved to a helicopter. It was particular relevant as he ends up deciding to be classified as an AI rather than a cyborg in a show of solidarity with oppressed synthetics.

Wait, that sounds like a cool fic, could you pm me that if you aren't going to link it? I want to read it.

Squire seems to imply that she would actually be interested in super powers, if not for the sex change thing. How comes that the SI hasn't offered her superpowers yet, like he did with Rocket and Artemis?

It's why that planet-lantern is referred to as 'he' rather than it, even though planets have no gender. Stuff like that.

Actually post flashpoint it was revealed that Mogo is a mated pair merged together like a really huge anglerfish.

Stewart separated them when he channeled the Black through his indigo power ring and blew the planet up.

Fatality used her star sapphire ring to glue the planet back together.

I didn't bother checking the link in the contentious post; I had assumed it was pointing to Skin Horse.

Transformation in exchange for super powers? Martian; what gender problem? =)

In a more general sense; I believe I am male because my body is male; I'd miss standing up to pee, and not look forward to periods, but otherwise I don't think I would care much if I changed gender, especially not if super powers were on offer.

Actually post flashpoint it was revealed that Mogo is a mated pair merged together like a really huge anglerfish.

Stewart separated them when he channeled the Black through his indigo power ring and blew the planet up.

Fatality used her star sapphire ring to glue the planet back together.
...well okay. I don't really keep up with comics so this is way new.

Weird.

For the love of god learn from your experiences zoat, please just move the story to your own blog/forum/whatever instead of jumping into another sinking ship. These forums were always terrible and i don't see why this will be better and you wont be banned for offending someone again. And even if you won't someone else will, i don't wanna read a 20 page rules document before each comment of a fanfic to see if i don't offend some mods' pet social issue. Just find a forum where they don't ban you unless you break the law or spam, or make your own please, or we'll dance the same song and dance in a year or so.

These forums were always terrible and i don't see why this will be better and you wont be banned for offending someone again.
Because this forum allows for far more than the more prudish/restricted SB/SV.

For example!

I can call Astolfo the trap he is and it's totally okay. Gotta love that freedom of fetishes and anime meme terms.

You don't get banned for thoughtcrime/offending someone here.

Excessive dickishness sure, but not that.

Yay! With This Ring is on a forum I can shitpost on again. I've been reading it on SV for a while now but never bothered to actually make a SV account because I had a feeling the SV mods were just as full of horse shit as SB's mods are. And I was right.

Because this forum allows for far more than the more prudish/restricted SB/SV.

For example!

I can call Astolfo the trap he is and it's totally okay.

Jesus you can't call a trap a trap on SV? That place is such a cesspool. I always though being banned for such trivial things as using a slang were a meme made on 4chan, not actual things that happen in places that exist. the more you know i guess.

My argument still stands, there is a high chance some mod has strong opinions of sandwich condiments and in 6 months we'll be moving forums because zoat said he is fond of ranch. He's been banned for stupider things before (like yesterday).

Edit: holy crap I was right it was literally on page 2 that someone changed the topic because he feared the mods and 5 pages untill some janitor with illusions of grandeur started threatening to ban people. Oh this is gonna end hilariously and it could all be prevented if only someone listened to me for once.

Last edited:
You know. It takes a couple clicks to have an avatar on most forums. Not many, mind you, but that's still an amount of effort.

Yay! With This Ring is on a forum I can shitpost on again. I've been reading it on SV for a while now but never bothered to actually make a SV account because I had a feeling the SV mods were just as full of horse shit as SB's mods are. And I was right.
I was going to 'hug' this, but this forum doesn't have that function.

Squire seems to imply that she would actually be interested in super powers, if not for the sex change thing. How comes that the SI hasn't offered her superpowers yet, like he did with Rocket and Artemis?
Speaking of, Rocket ever take him up on the offer? I remember her being interested, but not the situation going anywhere.

Jesus you can't call a trap a trap on SV? That place is such a cesspool. I always though being banned for such trivial things as using a slang were a meme made on 4chan, not actual things that happen in places that exist. the more you know i guess.
Yeah, it's banned on SV. Here it's totally okay!
My argument still stands, there is a high chance some mod has strong opinions of sandwich condiments and in 6 months we'll be moving forums because zoat said he is fond of ranch. He's been banned for stupider things before (like yesterday)
Nah. I very much doubt it.

Is flashpoint some kind of End Times-tier fuck up or something? I'm getting that impression here.

Flashpoint is the storyline in which DC nuked New Earth continuity, the continuity that had been in place since the eighties, with a "new improved" continuity that quite a few people consider the opposite of improved.

Hence the jokes about it not existing, like the Highlander and Matrix sequels.

Enough people that DC then nuked that new continuity by having Myxy merge new earth and post flashpoint Lois and Clark which put the two continuities in a blender and hit puree.

So a "end times tier fuck up" on both the doylist and watsonian level.

So.... any godspeech Plugin for this site?

I installed on SB, then moved to SV.
I installed on SV, then moved to QQ.
Any links?
If you are using Xenforo Invis-Text Multi-Reveal it would work but has an issue:
The site url is forum.questionablequesting.com and not forums.questionablequesting.com so you should go to it's settings and add this:
/^https?://forum\.questionablequesting\.com
in the user includes
Edit: It's basically the original user include but without the s in forums

Third time is the charm?
Mr Zoat Where are you going to move the story the next time drama happens?
KYOKYOKYO!!! Let us jump on the QQ bandwagon, but WAIT! What if there is RAGEQUIT 3 : The Rage Returns? Where will we go then? WHERE!?!?
Honestly, I'd probably just stop writing.

Don't know if it's already old news and I'm just going back to lurking after this, but you always have Alternate History, should the need arise.

They have FandomAH so WTR could keep going in the DC/Young Justice section if Zoat feels like it

Don't know if it's already old news and I'm just going back to lurking after this, but you always have Alternate History, should the need arise.

They have FandomAH so WTR could keep going in the DC/Young Justice section if Zoat feels like it
No, the mods on AH are nasty, and they hate fanfiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back