• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Rafin even if he could charge it using it would be impossible the moment he realizes what universe he is in.

Can just imagine when COIP collector shows up, tAke's a look at pony Graven and say's I ain't touching that.

I can't tell who you're responding to, so I can't really get the context of that clip.
Grayven seems to move against the ponies by claimong they have affairs, which among Anglo-Saxons seems to be a big no-no.
Here in France, it's Tuesday, and people don't care*.

*(at least until this week, because of a recent news of a mayor candidate caught in a sex tape. Most people here are in fact more annoyed that he resigned like an American politician would have, that by the act itself)

[Edit : typo + clarifications]

Last edited:
Grayven seems to move against the ponies by claiming they have affairs, which among Anglo-Saxons seems to be a big no-no.

Here in France, it's Tuesday, and people don't care (at least until this week, because of a recent news of a mayor candidate caught in a sex tape. Most people are more annoyed that in resigned like an American politician would have, that by the act itself)
Oh, no. At least, I don't think to. That last sentence is a little hard to decipher.

Luna, Celestia and Twilight Sparkle are all single, so there's no real reason why they shouldn't hook with with anypony they want. Grayven is just trying to make them uncomfortable by encouraging others to believe inaccurate things about their private lives.

I suppose, then, the question would be where the first Alicorn came from if Alicornism is sexually transmitted.

A truly epic orgy.

I mean, read between the lines of the whole "members of the three tribes came together as one to defeat the windigos" story, and you'll realize that the truth has been in front of you all along. "Harmony" is a euphemism.

"Well, after going without for a thousand years I imagine you'd be a bit pent up too, but looking at Luna you'd never think she'd be quite that… Vigorous. Heck, I'm lucky I was an earth pony; the other seven guys are still in hospital." They're still staring. "Oh, they'll be fine. Alicorns have the magic of the three tribes, so now they've got earth pony endurance too. Guess we'll just… Each take a day of the week or something."

Graven, you magnificent bastard. You did it again.

Oh, no. At least, I don't think to. That last sentence is a little hard to decipher.

Luna, Celestia and Twilight Sparkle are all single, so there's no real reason why they shouldn't hook with with anypony they want. Grayven is just trying to make them uncomfortable by encouraging others to believe inaccurate things about their private lives.
.... whhhhhhyyyy? Seriously, how does this advance his goals? Or is it just for fun? Honestly, considering Grayven's situation, it seems ... counterproductive.

.... whhhhhhyyyy? Seriously, how does this advance his goals? Or is it just for fun? Honestly, considering Grayven's situation, it seems ... counterproductive.
Why do anything? Because it's A) fucking hilarious and B) gets the natives to be more willing to blast him with the Friendship Cannon.

I was trying to find all the alternate SI chapters and it is really hard and confusing. The later ones are all neatly listed in the appropriate story arcs in the order that they were posted, but most of the older ones aren't there. Some are instead in various omake lists on other forums, but I still have the feeling I'm missing some.
On top of that, I don't know which ones count as "canon" alternates and which ones don't. Like, I remember there being one in the Worm universe that assimilated Leviathan. Is he canon?

By the way, does anyone have links to all the various Marvel SI chapters? I'm not sure if I ever read them.

Atm it seems like Grayven is just toeing the line on 'evil' acts, he needs to convince them he's bad enough to use one of their anti-bad-person magical artifacts on but he's also keenly aware that this is a world whose logic runs on a children's TV show world logic and tropes so their definition of evil is a bit more skewed/innocent than ours. Actually endangering people would probably guarantee him a blast but it might also do something like banish him to an inescapable magical moon imprisonment so he needs to be just evil enough to blast but not evil enough for the magical artifacts to do anything more than purge the anti-life equation.

...Or maybe Grayven is just having a bit of fun.

I can't help but imagine that Celestia's reaction will be something along the lines of "Of course you realize, this means war!"
She is going to lose her shit.

She's going to absolutely lose her shit and haul Grayven into orbit, where she will proceed to telekinetically hog-tie the man, pry his jaw open, and force-feed him Wilson's sun.

I just realized the best part of this is that somepony is going to have to explain the phrase "sexually transmitted" to Luna.

... And possibly quite a bit more.
She's queen of the night and her job involves flying through people's dreams. I seriously doubt anyone is going to have to explain the birds and the bees to her, not that it will stop Grayven from ribbing her about it when he sees the chance.

She's queen of the night and her job involves flying through people's dreams. I seriously doubt anyone is going to have to explain the birds and the bees to her, not that it will stop Grayven from ribbing her about it when he sees the chance.

Are you saying that Luna is secretly Whitney Houston?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back