• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Hah! No. At the end the misandrist state re-establishes itself and Margot goes back to the real world, abandoning Ryan to the world she recreated after he fixed it.

I recall a speech at the end where the Barbies specifically reject the Mattel CEO's offer to return things back to the way they were before the start and "re-establish the misandrist state". It was delivered by the President Barbie as the final scene in Barbieland right before the introduction of Ruth Handler as the Deux Ex Machina.

Hah! No. At the end the misandrist state re-establishes itself and Margot goes back to the real world, abandoning Ryan to the world she recreated after he fixed it.
I mean, putting aside that "establish a misogynist state" wasn't so much "fixing it" as "making it the opposite kind of bad", Ryan expressed no interest in doing anything other than thinking about self actualization and dating Margot. Considering that she was entirely within her rights to not return his romantic feelings and he didn't express interest in becoming human, it's hard to say she abandoned him any more than she abandoned the other Barbies.

Admittedly, the third act was a muddled one where all the major characters seemed to be expressing distinct themes as "the theme of the movie" but I came away from it with the understanding that the message was "hey, centuries of societal baggage is complicated to deal with and inverting it (whether through the over-idealized "women can, and do, do everything" of Barbieland or the more literal inversion of the Ken coup) does very little to actually resolve it, so the best we can do is try to be aware of it and make an effort to be better".

It's explicitly acknowledged as fucked up that Kens existed only as accessories to Barbies and efforts are being made to remedy that issue on both a societal and psychological level.

I also find it somewhat bizarre that you're making such definitive statements about the events and themes when you also said you've never seen anything Barbie related, and I must then assume that you're basing this opinion solely off the linked review rather than the film itself. Unless I misinterpreted your statement and you meant "the version of me that is this SI has never seen anything Barbie related" in which case whoops.

Why do people think it's about something else?

Probably because no one has gone to see the stupid thing because we're all so sick and tired of being preached at by Alphabet Soup Feminazis that we avoid anything and everything Hollywood spews out through its prolapsed colon like the Black Death!

Like I was mildly excited for Rise of the Beasts until the Director opened the asshole where his mouth should be and said the movie was about black/hispanic representation. I was then like "Ok. I'm a straight white male, so this movie must not be for me therefore I'm not going to go see it", and I never will!

Ken did not establish a misogynist state. He established a state where Kens were equal. Naturally, that involved a transfer of power away from Barbies, who ruled over the misandrist state. They were just so used to that way of doing things that it felt patriarchal.

He lost because Kens still prioritised their Barbies over securing their rights democratically, and the Barbies who got elected shut that stuff right down. If he'd been an actual misogynist, he'd have won, and his victory would have resulted in Kens holding roughly half of elected offices because he didn't even try to deny Baries the vote.

I've watched several reviews. It's just that I suspect that the rest would be too political for QQ.

wheeze-wheeze-meme.gif

Not what I was expecting to read today, but I'm far from disappointed!

I wasn't expecting to see something about the Barbie movie on this site, especially not something that managed to avoid hitting Rule 8 (for a bunch of reasons). Impressive.

Ken did not establish a misogynist state. He established a state where Kens were equal. Naturally, that involved a transfer of power away from Barbies, who ruled over the misandrist state. They were just so used to that way of doing things that it felt patriarchal.

He lost because Kens still prioritised their Barbies over securing their rights democratically, and the Barbies who got elected shut that stuff right down. If he'd been an actual misogynist, he'd have won, and his victory would have resulted in Kens holding roughly half of elected offices because he didn't even try to deny Baries the vote.

I've watched several reviews. It's just that I suspect that the rest would be too political for QQ.
I mean, considering that they had Physicist Barbie in a maid outfit serving "brewski beers" to a Ken and talking about how great it is to never have to think or make decisions and had President Barbie doing the same while a Ken became President pro-tem with no vote (since the first vote was explicitly to be held later in the film) I disagree?

Gardener (twice) -- they're both guys but neither of them are Guy.
Thank you, corrected.
I mean, considering that they had Physicist Barbie in a maid outfit serving "brewski beers" to a Ken and talking about how great it is to never have to think or make decisions and had President Barbie doing the same while a Ken became President pro-tem with no vote (since the first vote was explicitly to be held later in the film) I disagree?
Were they compelled to do those things, or did they choose to?

Once Ken goes back to Barbie World after learning about patriarchy in the real world, the Ken's take over and the Barbie's are mind-controlled into being subservient to them. The movie makes it pretty clear that it is mind-control, but doesn't really explain why it happened beyond "weird things happen when people from Barbie World interact with the real world".

Considering their later distress about it, I'd say probably compelled. Though the concept of patriarchy seems to oddly function like your universe's version of anti-life, in the sense that exposure seems to cause dolls to act in accordance with it, without necessarily being explicitly told to by anyone.

I've heard that it was both doing ok and that it bombed.

I couldn't care less either way.

It did really great in the US, elsewhere? mediocre, but better than bombing...

Oppenheimer did low numbers in the US and is doing slightly better world wide.

Once you throw in marketing cost and shit its fairly likely neither movie is going to be an awesome success, but neither will bomb.

Considering their later distress about it, I'd say probably compelled. Though the concept of patriarchy seems to oddly function like your universe's version of anti-life, in the sense that exposure seems to cause dolls to act in accordance with it, without necessarily being explicitly told to by anyone.

The more I learn about it the dumber the movie sounds, then again I hardly ever waste my money going to the movies these days, so I can't really judge.

Perhaps in their world, any concept is a dangerous memetic hazard.

Like an entire world that's just Robot Chicken scenes...

So is this based off of the movie? Cuz I haven't seen it yet.
It's based on several critical reviews of the movie. Zoat also hasn't seen it.
Perhaps in their world, any concept is a dangerous memetic hazard.
Yeah, it's kind of implied that the residents of Barbie Land absorb any ideological propaganda uncritically unless they've been exposed to the self contradictory mess that is actual reality.

I've watched several reviews.
That's a genuinely hilarious reason for correcting someone on the events of a movie that you haven't watched.

At first I didn't think this chapter was set in the barbie movie's universe, but some other barbie setting I've never heard of. There's no anti-tank rifles in the movie, after all. Instead it's... a Mr Zoat original barbie setting based on "several reviewers" rants on the Barbie movie. Huh.

I clicked the link at the top of the post. I fortunately haven't heard of Critical Drinker until today, but after watching that review, I'm just... depressed seeing that millions of people will really sit there and watch a toxic video about an angry guy getting angry at something he knows his audience is already mad about just to get them even madder. I don't get people who watch that kind of thing. It was exhausting. And also a bad review. He described a lot of the broad strokes of the movie sure, but it seems he stopped paying attention to anything the characters were saying once he realized that the plot was about feminism and just came up with his own ending he could more easily complain about rather than discussing how things actually ended up.

The movie's not perfect or anything, it's heavy-handed with its morals, it could have used a lot more time on the writing and fixing some weird lore directions, it ignores a lot of nuance in the whole gender discussion, focused very much on a regressive us-vs-them kind of thing for the most part. But it also didn't try to show the barbieland from the beginning as a utopia, or claim that the way the kens were treated at the start was morally correct. Critical drinker complained that in the end instead of putting the kens and barbies on equal footing, it just restored the previous pro-barbie anti-ken status quo again, but at the end of the movie they explicitly reject that. The CEO of Mattel says he's going to put everything the way it was before, and the barbies rejected it, saying that none of them should be in the shadow of the others. Which... is exactly the thing Critical Drinker was complaining wasn't happening. Before that Ken apologized for his takeover, barbie apologized for treating him like an object, barbie decides they should separate because they weren't good for each other, and that they should each try find new meaning in their lives, encouraging Ken not to depend on her for the sake of his identity.

It's not a perfect movie, obviously, but the Critical Drinker just plain didn't address the actual ending at all, and if that's what you think the movie is, and are making an established alternate universe based on that interpretation it's just... what? Like, we finally get to see a violet lantern alternate Paul and it's... original setting misandrist barbie world.

I hope we get to see Paul freeing Earth from the anti-life soon, or see the Grayven/Arion confrontation, rather than continuing with this weird bashfic of a movie that you're not planning on watching in the first place. I keep telling myself to just follow the archive only, not bother with the discussion, but whenever the story suddenly switches to these alternate Pauls I like to look for an explanation.

Pyrrhucy (supplementary, Renegade option)
14th February 2013
21:03 GMT -6

Luna stares into space for a moment, her eyes turning white. Then she blinks and looks at me.

"He has arrived."

I nod, relaxing my metaphysique to try and reduce the chance that he'll feel any disruption. Wonder if Orin will be willing to trade copies of whatever Ahri'ahn has written since he got back to Cranius by way of restitution?

I mean I… Could assimilate him. I'm not… Keen on it, but that's a lot of information to lose to death. The alternative is simply killing him and… Some sort of necromantic ritual? I doubt that calling him away from Orcus's domain would-.

"We have a… Question."

"I quite understand if you don't want to kill him-."

"Neigh, the sorcerer has earned his fate. It is more… When We were in the Dream realm, Our costume was clearly designed to draw the eye to Our mammaries and hips."

"Yes, it was. I believe that particular outfit is used for a form of exotic dancing."

"Your eyes were not drawn." Um. "Nabu looked, briefly. An instinctual response whose purpose We imagine that he barely remembers. Caliph Haroun al Raschid most certainly looked. We understand that Our equine form doth not hold your eye, but We had assumed that this.. bipedal form was more to your tastes."

"It's.. like I told you. I'm more cerebral in my arousal."

"There is 'cerebral' and then there is this." Her face falls a little. "We are quite put out that you do not find Us attractive at all."

"Luna, we're about to fight an ancient magician together, having infiltrated his home, robbed him of his power and thwarted his schemes." I step closer to her, leaning down as I intrude on her personal space. "I'm one metaphysical harmonisation away from tearing-."

Her head jerks up. "The trigger-."

"Right-oh."
My Might Cannot Be Contained!
I push off the floor, slamming into the ceiling and breaking through, sending stone flying in all directions as I enter the drawing room! Ahri'ahn looks a little more weathered than he did when he attacked Aberance, but glowing streams of water are already looping around his forearms as I form a fusion cannon in my left-

"Foul villain!"

Ahri'ahn withers, hair going from brown to white, flesh receding-.

I fire as Orin darts out of the way, Ahri'ahn barely being able to form the water into a defensive sigil-. Works though, my brilliantly burning beam blasting it to no effect-.

Ugh. Something in my throat and lungs, blocking, choking. Good job I don't need to breathe.
Eternal Labour.
Luna's got her spear out and is manoeuvring around to the left. I heft my daiklave and go for another shot as Ahri'ahn recovers enough to wave at Luna… Expanding the space between them and raise a gold-coloured sceptre to parry my swing. I knock him back, but between what's clearly a casting aid and his aged stick-like arms that should have either knocked him flying or crushed him.

He takes a moment to glare at me. "Creatures like-."

He dances to the side, body momentarily shifting into water as Luna teleports in behind him and swings her spear! Runes along the blade glow with freezing light as it narrowly clips his aquatic form, a tiny amount of water breaking away from the mass and freezing on the point. She follows up by turning that ice into a tiny cloud which she uses to fire a bolt of lightning at Ahri'ahn as he reforms.

Nice to see that Lightning Dust's lessons haven't gone to waste.

He batters it aside with a sword made of vapour but can't block my punch! This time he does go flying, wards in his clothing shunting furniture aside as he tumbles, landing face first on the floor. I leap after him, bringing my daiklave around for an overhead swing! His head comes up as the sword comes down, his body turning to water once more to flow away but I knew you'd do that!
Conquest Hungers!
Spears of orange light slam into the floor, furniture and Ahri'ahn's aquatic body, turning it faintly orange as I have a crack at assimilating him. It won't work of course, but-

"Unable to comply. Identity theft interrupted."

-he can only focus on so many things.

He reforms, or tries to. Some parts of his clothing are still water and are pinned by my spears. And his flesh hasn't fully reformed either, lending him a truly disturbing appearance. I order the spears not currently impaling him to swing in his direction, his eyes widening-.

He raises his right fist and then closes it, my constructs shattering and his body becoming more fleshy.

"I am not-!"

My yellow ring glows as the people of Atlantis begin to wake up and I use that extra oomph to pepper him with energy pulses. He winces at the first few as I charge across the room, then tries to raise a shield spell of some sort only for it to shatter as Luna's spear flies through the space it occupies. A flick of his wrists and some sort of liquid-. Acid, sprays out, eating through the stone of the floor and walls but mostly being neutralised by the spells on Luna's armour.

The glow of my ring brightens. He's losing his grip on them. Unfortunately he's also throwing off Luna's curse. His hair darkens to his original brown and his flesh becomes a little more vibrant.

"Not so easily-!"

Luna teleports behind him, catching her spear and spinning it at his side. A rune appears in the air next to it and it stops-
Bolster True Friend!
I swing my daiklave around, scything towards his chest only for a rune to shimmer into being and halt it-

And for a moment I feel.. every person in Atlantis. Every person in the world. All those sworn to be or willingly serving my purpose. And I feel Luna, her desire to fight with me, to share in my successes and failures!

-the runes fail, Luna's spear piercing Ahri'ahn's left side while my daiklave slices across his chest!

"Agh!"

Luna pulls her spear back, keeping it in him to neutralise his ability to magic himself out of this. I raise my daiklave for an overhead slash with my right hand while drawing the Sword of the Fallen with my left. Ahri'ahn grabs the haft of Luna's spear with his left hand and pushes himself off it while raising a shield with his right-.

Luna blasts him with lightning!
We Strike As One.
He shudders and wheezes as the air is forced from his lungs, his rushed shield failing to stop my descending daiklave! It bites into his left shoulder and keeps going, slicing through the middle of his chest and exiting through his right hip! He collapses, blood spurting and ruined organs falling onto the drawing room floor.

He stares at me with a look of absolute hatred for a few seconds before I put out his eyes with the Sword of the Fallen.

Haaaah.

I make eye contact with Luna. Armour's a bit beat up and there's a minor wound on her left cheek…
Your Wounds Are Mine.
My goodness.

"He's dead, then." Orin comes a little closer. "We'd better get ready for the cities to sink again."

"Can we leave that with you? Luna and I have…"

For someone not attracted to bipeds she's certainly breathing lustily enough. I can feel her desire.

"Something we urgently need to take care of."

Last edited:
At first I didn't think this chapter was set in the barbie movie's universe, but some other barbie setting I've never heard of. There's no anti-tank rifles in the movie, after all. Instead it's... a Mr Zoat original barbie setting based on "several reviewers" rants on the Barbie movie. Huh.
Keep in mind, this very much isn't the first time Mr Zoat has done this.

The most you can usually hope for with settings he drops his SI into is a brief wiki-walk on it. And even that's a bit of a rarity now days.

Didn't expect for the resolution to this situation to turn into a "We gonna fuck" moment for Grayven and Luna. But what the hell, we on QQ, here they can get it on in whichever form they prefer! No kinkshaming here!

And is the no watching thing an SI, a Grayven or a New God thing? 'Cause I see where Luna was coming from, kinda weird not to check out your girlfriend.

14th February 2013
21:03 GMT -6

Luna stares into space for a moment, her eyes turning white. Then she blinks and looks at me.

"He has arrived."
Ah, the time has come, then. A reckoning in blood and pain for the things Ahri'ahn has done thus far. Because, let's not forget, besides the whole 'Atlantis Rising' thing, he tried to trash Abberance and kill some folks the Renegade has a fondness for. There's red in his ledger about to be paid off...

I nod, relaxing my metaphysique to try and reduce the chance that he'll feel any disruption. Wonder if Orin will be willing to trade copies of whatever Ahri'ahn has written since he got back to Cranius by way of restitution?

I mean I… Could assimilate him. I'm not… Keen on it, but that's a lot of information to lose to death. The alternative is simply killing him and… Some sort of necromantic ritual? I doubt that calling him away from Orcus's domain would-.
Orcus, for the record, is an Etruscan deity of the Underworld. D&D borrowed the name for the Demon Prince of Undeath. And presumably the most likely to have a claim on Ahri'ahn's soul.

"We have a… Question."

"I quite understand if you don't want to kill him-."
I don't know, Luna strikes me as less forgiving than her sister or the other Alicorns. She's old-school.

"Neigh, the sorcerer has earned his fate. It is more… When We were in the Dream realm, Our costume was clearly designed to draw the eye to Our mammaries and hips."

"Yes, it was. I believe that particular outfit is used for a form of exotic dancing."
It certainly was exotic.

"Your eyes were not drawn." Um. "Nabu looked, briefly. An instinctual response whose purpose We imagine that he barely remembers. Caliph Haroun al Raschid most certainly looked. We understand that Our equine form doth not hold your eye, but We had assumed that this.. bipedal form was more to your tastes."

"It's.. like I told you. I'm more cerebral in my arousal."
Or perhaps the Renegade is simply smart enough to take in the whole view using peripheral vision, while staying focused on her eyes,

"There is 'cerebral' and then there is this." Her face falls a little. "We are quite put out that you do not find Us attractive at all."

"Luna, we're about to fight an ancient magician together, having infiltrated his home, robbed him of his power and thwarted his schemes." I step closer to her, leaning down as I intrude on her personal space. "I'm one metaphysical harmonisation away from tearing-."
...Save that for the party afterwards, Renegade. Preferably once you've prevented a second round of tsunami conditions as Atlantis returns to the sea floor...

Her head jerks up. "The trigger-."

"Right-oh."
My Might Cannot Be Contained!
Here he comes to save the day!

I push off the floor, slamming into the ceiling and breaking through, sending stone flying in all directions as I enter the drawing room! Ahri'ahn looks a little more weathered than he did when he attacked Abberance, but glowing steams of water are already looping around his forearms as I form a fusion cannon in my left-

"Foul villain!"
The paycheck proving a little more than he can handle, eh? Hopefully it'll slow him down a little.

Ahri'ahn withers, hair going from brown to white, flesh receding-.

I fire as Orin darts out of the way, Ahri'ahn barely being able to form the water into a defensive sigil-. Works though, my brilliantly burning beam blasting it to no effect-.
Ah, already suffering a heavy price from the magical drain, I see, given that sudden aging. Or Luna's stepping in.

Ugh. Something in my throat and lungs, blocking, choking. Good job I don't need to breathe.
Eternal Labour.
Luna's got her spear out and is manoeuvring around to the left. I heft my daiklave and go for another shot as Ahri'ahn recovers enough to wave at Luna… Expanding the space between them and raise a gold-coloured sceptre to parry my swing. I knock him back, but between what's clearly a casting aide and his aged stick-like arms that should have either knocked him flying or crushed him.
But he's still not weakened enough to go down so easily, even if he's probably looking more like Kulan Gath now.

He takes a moment to glare at me. "Creatures like-."

He dances to the side, body momentarily shifting into water as Luna teleport in behind him and swings her spear! Runes along the blade glow with freezing light as it narrowly clips his aquatic form, a tiny amount of water breaking away from the mass and friezing on the point. She follows up by turning that ice into a tiny cloud which she uses to fire a bolt of lightning at Ahri'ahn as he reforms.
Yeah, save the racist spiel, Ahry. And good show, Luna. Putting some of that Pegasus magic to use, eh?

Nice to see that Lightning Dust's lessons haven't gone to waste.

He batters it aside with a sword made of vapour but can't block my punch! This time he does go flying, wards in his clothing shunting furniture aside as he tumbles, landing face first on the floor. I leap after him, bringing my daiklave around for an overhead swing! His head comes up as the sword comes down, his body turning to water once more to flow away but I knew you'd do that!
Well, the room's a write-off, but that was a given either way, assuming the sinking would be as forceful as the raising.

Conquest Hungers!
Spears of orange light slam into the floor, furniture and Ahri'ahn's aquatic body, turning it faintly orange as I have a crack at assimilating him. It won't work of course, but-
No doubt he's heard of that trick, and prepared defences against it.

"Unable to comply. Identity theft interrupted."

-he can only focus on so many things.
Still, the distraction value makes the attempt worth it.

He reforms, or tries to. Some parts of his clothing are still water and are pinned by my spears. And his flesh hasn't fully reformed either, lending him a truly disturbing appearance. I order the spears not currently impaling him to swing in his direction, his eyes widening-.

He raises his right fist and then closes it, my constructs shattering and his body becoming more fleshy.

"I am not-!"
Oof. Bet that would hurt like hell if you could disrupt the reforming process.

My yellow ring glows as the people of Atlantis begin to wake up and I use that extra oomph to pepper him with energy pulses. He winces at the first few as I charge across the room, then tries to raise shield spell of some sort only for it to shatter as Luna's spear flies through the space it occupies. A flick of his wrists and some sort of liquid-. Acid, sprays out, eating through the stone of the floor and walls but mostly being neutralised by the spells on Luna's armour.
Nicely done again, Luna. Prepared defences when you know you're facing a water-focused mage.

The glow of my ring brightens. He's losing his grip on them. Unfortunately he's also throwing off Luna's curse. His hair darkens too his original brown and his flesh becomes a little more vibrant.

"Not so easily-!"
...Defeated, Ahry? I don't know, you're making a good showing but two-on-one is going to overcome you sooner or later.

Luna teleports behind him, catching her spear and spinning it at his side. A rune appears in the air next to it and it stops-
Bolster True Friend!
I swing my daiklave around, scything towards his chest only for a rune to shimmer into being and halt it-
Heh. Getting a bit of the 'MCU style of magic' vibes there. I can't help but picture him with glowing, fizzing blue runes around his hands now.

And for a moment I feel.. every person in Atlantis. Every person in the world. All those sworn to be or willingly serving my purpose. And I feel Luna, her desire to fight with me, to share in my successes and failures!

-the runes fail, Luna's spear piercing Ahri'ahn's left side while my daiklave slices across his chest!
Not a solid kill-shot... Yet. And make sure of it, any good sorcerer with half a brain makes themself very hard to kill.

"Agh!"

Luna pulls her spear back, keeping it in him to neutralise his ability to magic himself out of this. I raise my daiklave for an overhead slash with my right hand while drawing the Sword of the Fallen with my left. Ahri'ahn grabs the haft of Luna's spear with his left hand and pushes himself off it while raising a shield with his right-.
At least they have a good level of coordination in their timing. When he focuses on one...

Luna blasts him with lightning!
We Strike As One.
He shudders and wheezes as the air is forced from his lungs, his rushes shield failing to stop my descending daiklave! It bites into his left shoulder and keeps going, slicing through the middle of his chest and exiting through his right hip! He collapses, blood spurting and ruined organs falling onto the drawing room floor.
...The other takes a shot. And that is one hell of a kill-shot.

He stares at me with a look of absolute hatred for a few seconds before I put out his eyes with the Sword of the Fallen.

Haaaah.
Just to add insult to injury, huh? Not like he didn't earn that.

I make eye contact with Luna. Armour's a bit beat up and there's a minor wound on her left cheek…
Your Wounds Are Mine.
My goodness.
There's that 'metaphysical harmonisation' he mentioned. :eek: ...Let's hope the integrity of your armour's codpiece withstands the unleashing of the Rene-hog...

"He's dead, then." Orin comes a little closer. "We'd better get ready for the cities to sink again."

"Can we leave that with you? Luna and I have…"
Man, Orin must be feeling really embarrassed right now. :p

For someone not attracted to bipeds she's certainly breathing lustily enough. I can feel her desire.

"Something we urgently need to take care of."
...So, Empty palace bedroom, or back to Challenger mountain? x3

Looks like Ahri'ahn went out with a whimper, but triggered a bit of a bang. :confused: ...Ugh, that joke was a little forced, eh? At any rate, let's hope they can finish up quickly, given that things are going to be rather unstable in the next few hours. Ironically, Batman might well be one of the few heroes who understands the Renegade and Luna's little moment, given some of his fights with Catwoman or Ra's Al Ghul's forces when Talia is involved.

Mr Zoat, a couple of errors.
...but between what's clearly a casting aide and his aged stick-like arms...
...but between what's clearly a casting aid and his aged stick-like arms...
...a tiny amount of water breaking away from the mass and friezing on the point.
Should be 'freezing', unless it's being really artsy. :p
...then tries to raise shield spell of some sort...
...then tries to raise a shield spell of some sort...
His hair darkens too his original brown and his flesh becomes a little more vibrant.
His hair darkens to his original brown and his flesh becomes a little more vibrant.
...his rushes shield failing to stop my descending daiklave!
...his rushes shield failing to stop my descending daiklave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back