• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Can he feel happiness?

The happiest and less stressed Paul is probably Mammon, he has a ring, a battery, he is doing uplift projects on an interstellar society that needs it and nothing short of capital ship weaponry and high yield atomics are even a threat to him.

He has safety, he has purpose... The only thing he may be missing is a partner to share his life with.

Can he feel happiness?

The happiest and less stressed Paul is probably Mammon, he has a ring, a battery, he is doing uplift projects on an interstellar society that needs it and nothing short of capital ship weaponry and high yield atomics are even a threat to him.

He has safety, he has purpose... The only thing he may be missing is a partner to share his life with.
For now.

"What the fuck is a/an Replicator/Wraith/Ori?"

I guess he could not care about the Wraith since different Galaxy and all that but might as well mention them.

For now.

"What the fuck is a/an Replicator/Wraith/Ori?"

I guess he could not care about the Wraith since different Galaxy and all that but might as well mention them.
If Mammon fucks up the timeline too much the Wraith will show up in Super Hive grown around the remains of Atlantis after it's shield fell to time.

Which, if I remember my alternate timelines right, is around ten years away.

If Mammon fucks up the timeline too much the Wraith will show up in Super Hive grown around the remains of Atlantis after it's shield fell to time.

Which, if I remember my alternate timelines right, is around ten years away.

I believe that would be far past the expected timeline of this fanfic (decades to centuries) given that the Wraith were in the midst of their sleep cycle at the moment and were only prematurely re-awakened due to the interference of the John Shephar's rescue team destroying a Wraith Hive Ship. The Wraith Keepers (the Wraith who don't hibernate and keep the species secure from threats in the interim) wouldn't have any reason to check on Atlantis to notice the fallen shield or interest in turning it into some kind of Super Hive Ship.

It is one of the more disturbing elements of Stargate Atlantis that the Tauri made the situation far worse for the Pegasus Galaxy as they prematurely awakened the sleeping Wraith and gave the Ancient Replicators the impetus to engage in mass genocide as a means of starving the Wraith.

The series also ends with a rather disturbing paradigm as the Wraith have been granted control over half the Pegasus Galaxy and have broken the need for hibernation that kept them from permanently dominating the universe thanks to a retrovirus that let them feed more sustainably. The very final episode also had them resolve the power generation weakness that had kept their ships inferior to that of the Elder races and mount an attack on Earth. The attack was repelled but there was nothing preventing the Wraith from continuing the conflict with more than one augmented Hive Ship. The finale episode had some pretty dark implications that would be a set-up for a desperate struggle in the following season if the entire series wasn't cancelled.

I believe that would be far past the expected timeline of this fanfic (decades to centuries) given that the Wraith were in the midst of their sleep cycle at the moment and were only prematurely re-awakened due to the interference of the John Shephar's rescue team destroying a Wraith Hive Ship. The Wraith Keepers (the Wraith who don't hibernate and keep the species secure from threats in the interim) wouldn't have any reason to check on Atlantis to notice the fallen shield or interest in turning it into some kind of Super Hive Ship.

It is one of the more disturbing elements of Stargate Atlantis that the Tauri made the situation far worse for the Pegasus Galaxy as they prematurely awakened the sleeping Wraith and gave the Ancient Replicators the impetus to engage in mass genocide as a means of starving the Wraith.

The series also ends with a rather disturbing paradigm as the Wraith have been granted control over half the Pegasus Galaxy and have broken the need for hibernation that kept them from permanently dominating the universe thanks to a retrovirus that let them feed more sustainably. The very final episode also had them resolve the power generation weakness that had kept their ships inferior to that of the Elder races and mount an attack on Earth. The attack was repelled but there was nothing preventing the Wraith from continuing the conflict with more than one augmented Hive Ship. The finale episode had some pretty dark implications that would be a set-up for a desperate struggle in the following season if the entire series wasn't cancelled.
They actually mapped what would have happened if the SGC never traveled to Pegasus in the Apocalypse novels.

The short of it is, without the time travel that occured shortly after their original arrival, the shield falls a year or two after they would have arrived. Shortly after that the Wraith recover the city, integrate it into Hive, and use a wraith worshiper with the gene to take them to the Milkyway. At which point they end up in a war with the Goa'uld that ended up with Sokar basically taking over everything.

They actually mapped what would have happened if the SGC never traveled to Pegasus in the Apocalypse novels.

The short of it is, without the time travel that occured shortly after their original arrival, the shield falls a year or two after they would have arrived. Shortly after that the Wraith recover the city, integrate it into Hive, and use a wraith worshiper with the gene to take them to the Milkyway. At which point they end up in a war with the Goa'uld that ended up with Sokar basically taking over everything.

I haven't read those novels. It seems to require a lot of unlikely events given the aforementioned lack of reason for the Wraith Keepers to keep track of Atlantis or the Wraith to break from their long-standing cycle, the Wraith not knowing the milky way galaxy was populated by a large human population, and the Goa'uld being far inferior to the Wraith by almost every metric of technology and military power.

Looking back it's a bit suprising how well Invincible Paul has been able to keep up orange ring operations while scared out of his mind, given his level of ring mastery.
Looks like a fight with a viltrumite as of right now for him sort of just comes down to damage trading - which doesn't seem like the best proposition with a handful of them around and an unclear dynamic about how well either party can simply run away.

Equity (part 31) New
3rd February 2010
15:39 GMT -7

A characteristically anaemic ball of fire from Beatrice impacts uselessly against Karnowsky's armour.

"Heh. That all you got?" He raises his arm cannon. "Let me show you mine."

A short distance away Michael and Ted are crouched behind a van as the Frankensteins close in, cackling as they do so. Above them, J'onn is firing his martian vision at Guy, who… Appears to be in effeminate mode and blocking without doing anything else. There's some sort of device on J'onn's head and it's not that hard to work out why.

"Alas, poor Yorick."

I descend through the air, looking sadly at the glowing red construct skull in my right hand. The surprise of my arrival distracts Karnowsky enough that Beatrice can-

KaBOOM!

-dodge his shot. No one was in that car.

"I knew him, Komand'r." I look towards my darling wife as she clenches her glowing fists, and expression of exquisite bereavement on my face. "A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."

Karnowsky turns towards us fully, raising his gun arm.

"He hath borne me on his back a thousand times."

About… Half the Frankensteins have started crawling in our direction.

"And now how abhorred in my-."

I sag in the air, letting the skull construct dissipate.

"It's not the same without a real skull, is it darling?"

"Sure. Whatever." I elbow her. "What? Oh. Ah, you're right!" She smiles with false enthusiasm. "And look! Volunteer skull-donors!"

Karnowsky takes a step back, completely ignoring Beatrice as she hurls impotent fire at his backplate. Tora puts a hand on her shoulder to try and get her to go after someone else, but Beatrice isn't having it.

"Hey." Karnowsky waves his gun between is. "You can't kill people. You stopped killing people when you joined the Justice League."

"While it's true that I've never removed someone's skull without killing them before…" I generate a dozen construct knives. "I've got good feelings about yours."

Komand'r darts forwards and grabs a Frankenstein by the neck with her left hand. "And if that doesn't work out, we get infinite retries!" Her eyes narrow. "You don't make more of yourself if you get burned, do you?" A starbolt forms around her right hand. "Just when you get hit? So I can burn the flesh off-."

"Okay. Ah." Karnowsky lowers his gun and frantically presses buttons until it disconnects from his armour and falls to the ground.. "I.. surrender? Ah… Just.. don't touch my skull."

I roll my eyes. "If you insist."

One of the Frankensteins looks left and then right before leaping towards a nearly alley-. Where he takes a starbolt to the back. And then spine. And then lungs. And then ribs. And then chest.

Komand'r looks at the body as it collapses, and then fades to nothing.

"Wait, so we have to kill all of them to get a skull?" She thinks for a moment. "Okay."

The Frankensteins look at each other for a moment, then fall on their faces in genuflection.

Komand'r tosses the one she was holding lightly back into the pack. "Awww."

Michael and Ted gingerly emerge from cover, Michael looking at the surrendering Frankensteins. "How come no one acts like that with us?"

"It's because we don't have a garden of skulls. Hm." Ted taps something on his gun. "Ah!" He points it at one of the Frankensteins and pulls the trigger. There's a flash of blue light and the Frankenstein he shot shimmers and-. Begins sucking the others back into it. Some try fleeing, some try grabbing onto objects and one turns pleading eye in my direction. But the Frankenstein-specific suck rapidly increases until they all succumb, merging back with Ted's target until only that one remains.

He pats himself down for a moment and then turns to run-.

A starbolt skims his crotch and burns a hole in the tarmac beneath him.

"Huh. Missed."

He resumes bowing down in the road and doesn't move.

I raise my right hand and fire off a reel of construct barbed wire which wraps around the control device on J'onn's head and shreds it, causing him to jerk alert for a moment before falling out of the sky-. Onto Guy's construct bed. Which then gets covered in a construct blanket.

"Whoever was controlling that, get out here or I come and find you and audition you for the part of Yoricka."

An extremely nervous woman in green timorously emerges from a nearby building, her hands raised.

"Good. Booster, could you-?"

Street lights flicker and winds gust out of nowhere. Someone's showing off. Doesn't ring any bells, but I brace for serious combat as Komand'r floats back towards me-.

"Red Lantern." A translucent apparition I still just about recognise appears in the room. Humanoid, blank face and blue and red robes. Last time I saw someone like him it was on Lord Atrocitus's dartboard. I've never actually met a Controller. What does he want? "I have need of your service."

"What do you know about Sector Six Six Six?"

"You refer to the Manhunter Massacre. I am one of those who parted ways with the Guardians over the incident. Your superiors should not-."

"But you didn't object to the initial deployment, did you? You didn't review their command protocols. You didn't move to the Sector when the rampage started and try and fight them, did you? You didn't try and punish any of the Manhunters' creators, did you!?"

"I did not. I am not omniscient, and further strife would have served no one. I am prepared-."

Some combination of red light and blood erupts from my mouth, striking the projection and burning a red sigil into it. The sheer arrogance of this..!

Burn him.

The projection tries to fade but the sigil fades with him, burning with the rage of all of those his people murdered. I just about see it bite into his flesh before both he and it fade from this universe.

"Hey." Komand'r frowns at me, concerned. "What the hell was that?"

"Not our problem. Unless he's a moron, he won't be back."

Last edited:
A characteristically anaemic ball of fire from Beatrice impacts uselessly against Karnowsky's armour.
That should say 'Beatriz'.

"You refer to the Manhunter Massacre. I am one of those who parted ways with the Guardians over the incident. Your superiors should not-."

"But you didn't object to the initial deployment, did you? You didn't review their command protocols. You didn't move to the Sector when the rampage started and try and fight them, did you? You didn't try and punish any of the Manhunters' creators, did you!?"

"I did not. I am not omniscient, and further strife would have served no one. I am prepared-."

Some combination of red light and blood erupts from my mouth, striking the projection and burning a red sigil into it. The sheer arrogance of this..!

Burn him.

The projection tries to fade but the sigil fades with him, burning with the rage of all of those his people murdered. I just about see it bite into his flesh before both he and it fade from this universe.

It's somewhat amusing to see Jevek get repulsed this way. Good to know at least some versions of Paul aren't buying what he's selling.

Can't wait to see if that sigil ends up messing up Jevek's ability to keep the lid on whatever his plan is.

Really, approaching a red lantern is just a generally bad idea regardless of your intention. It's just that, in some very rare circumstances, not approaching a red lantern is somehow worse.

3rd February 2010

"Heh. That all you got?" He raises his arm cannon. "Let me show you mine."
Well, I suppose if you lost an arm, one way to replace it is with a gun. Adam Smasher would approve. Does kind of pigeonhole you in a certain role, even if it only fires low-lethality ammo. And in this fellow's example, I don't think that's the case...

A short distance away Michael and Ted are crouched behind a van as the Frankensteins close in, cackling as they do so. Above them, J'onn is firing his martian vision at Guy, who… Appears to be in effeminate mode and blocking without doing anything else. There's some sort of device on J'onn's head and it's not that hard to work out why.
Heh. The Detroit/Super-buddies era team, eh? Complete with Nice Guy. Wonder if that's courtesy of Batman or not?

"Alas, poor Yorick."

I descend through the air, looking sadly at the glowing red construct skull in my right hand. The surprise of my arrival distracts Karnowsky enough that Beatrice can-
Heh. Raul, I see. So the not-DCAU alt!Paul is still going in full swing, even with kids at home.

KaBOOM!

-dodge his shot. No one was in that car.
Still, someone is going to have a fun time arguing with their insurance about that one.

"I knew him, Komand'r." I look towards my darling wife as she clenches her glowing fists, and expression of exquisite bereavement on my face. "A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."

Karnowsky turns towards us fully, raising his gun arm.
Amazing how many people misquote that line. Good to see Raul got it right.

"He hath borne me on his back a thousand times."

About… Half the Frankensteins have started crawling in our direction.
Oh joy, a target-rich environment. Raul and Komy are going to have a pleasant day. The bad guys, not so much.

"And now how abhorred in my-."

I sag in the air, letting the skull construct dissipate.
And this doesn't seem the crowd to appreciate a good Shakespeare performance. The bad guys, at least...

"It's not the same without a real skull, is it darling?"

"Sure. Whatever." I elbow her. "What? Oh. Ah, you're right!" She smiles with false enthusiasm. "And look! Volunteer skull-donors!"
Heh. Victory through intimidation. Trying to play nice, eh?

Karnowsky takes a step back, completely ignoring Beatrice as she hurls impotent fire at his backplate. Tora puts a hand on her shoulder to try and get her to go after someone else, but Beatrice isn't having it.

"Hey." Karnowsky waves his gun between is. "You can't kill people. You stopped killing people when you joined the Justice League."
...You'd be amazed what you can live through, buddy.

"While it's true that I've never removed someone's skull without killing them before…" I generate a dozen construct knives. "I've got good feelings about yours."

Komand'r darts forwards and grabs a Frankenstein by the neck with her left hand. "And if that doesn't work out, we get infinite retries!" Her eyes narrow. "You don't make more of yourself if you get burned, do you?" A starbolt forms around her right hand. "Just when you get hit? So I can burn the flesh off-."
Kind of hard to intimidate a self-duplicator. Especially if they're smart enough to keep their original body far from the fight.

"Okay. Ah." Karnowsky lowers his gun and frantically presses buttons until it disconnects from his armour and falls to the ground.. "I.. surrender? Ah… Just.. don't touch my skull."

I roll my eyes. "If you insist."
Good to see one of them is seasonable, at least.

One of the Frankensteins looks left and then right before leaping towards a nearly alley-. Where he takes a starbolt to the back. And then spine. And then lungs. And then ribs. And then chest.

Komand'r looks at the body as it collapses, and then fades to nothing.
Would have been awkward if that were the prime body. On the other hand, this guy may not have such a thing. If one escapes, he gets away.

"Wait, so we have to kill all of them to get a skull?" She thinks for a moment. "Okay."

The Frankensteins look at each other for a moment, then fall on their faces in genuflection.
Well, that just kills the fun.

Komand'r tosses the one she was holding lightly back into the pack. "Awww."

Michael and Ted gingerly emerge from cover, Michael looking at the surrendering Frankensteins. "How come no one acts like that with us?"
Blue and Gold aren't exactly scary guys. On the other hand...

"It's because we don't have a garden of skulls. Hm." Ted taps something on his gun. "Ah!" He points it at one of the Frankensteins and pulls the trigger. There's a flash of blue light and the Frankenstein he shot shimmers and-. Begins sucking the others back into it. Some try fleeing, some try grabbing onto objects and one turns pleading eye in my direction. But the Frankenstein-specific suck rapidly increases until they all succumb, merging back with Ted's target until only that one remains.
...Blue Beetle II is one of the clever heroes of the DCAU.

He pats himself down for a moment and then turns to run-.

A starbolt skims his crotch and burns a hole in the tarmac beneath him.
Yeah, that'll get your loins tingling. Not in a fun way, either.

"Huh. Missed."

He resumes bowing down in the road and doesn't move.
Smart, even if he might need a change of tights.

I raise my right hand and fire off a reel of construct barbed wire which wraps around the control device on J'onn's head and shreds it, causing him to jerk alert for a moment before falling out of the sky-. Onto Guy's construct bed. Which then gets covered in a construct blanket.
Kind of embarrassing to see a Lantern behaving that way, construct-wise...

"Whoever was controlling that, get out here or I come and find you and audition you for the part of Yoricka."

And extremely nervous woman in green timorously emerges from a nearby building, her hands raised.
Boy, imagine her in DCAU style. 😘 Rowr. At least she's smart enough to be afraid.

"Good. Booster, could you-?"

Street lights flicker and winds gust out of nowhere. Someone's showing off. Doesn't ring any bells, but I brace for serious combat as Komand'r floats back towards me-.
Well, there's a familiar special effects display.

"Red Lantern." A translucent apparition I still just about recognise appears in the room. Humanoid, blank face and blue and red robes. Last time I saw someone like him it was on Lord Atrocitus's dartboard. I've never actually met a Controller. What does he want? "I have need of your service."
Boy, is Jevek poking his nose into the wrong reality.

Raul's superior would love to get his hands on a Controller skull, I suspect, affiliated with the Manhunter's masters or not.

Wrong answer. And I don't think you are prepared for what you're about to get.

Burn him.
Ooof. that'll leave a mark on the original, I suspect. Wonder how controllers look with a tan?

Heh. I wonder how many other alt!Pauls gave Jevek a 'no thanks' response...

Hmm. If these Jevek appearances are in chronological order to their posting, I suspect he's going to have a curious time explaining a sudden Red Light burn. And it's good to see an alternate Paul who wasn't about to buy what Jevek was selling. I'm guessing others had somewhat less extreme responses, like Gold Lantern Paul. Those who didn't need his offers of Personal Lanterns or resources or whatever...

An extremely nervous woman in green...

Looking back it's a bit suprising how well Invincible Paul has been able to keep up orange ring operations while scared out of his mind, given his level of ring mastery.
Looks like a fight with a viltrumite as of right now for him sort of just comes down to damage trading - which doesn't seem like the best proposition with a handful of them around and an unclear dynamic about how well either party can simply run away.
When used and directed correctly, fear is an excellent fuel for desire.

I get why a Red Lantern wouldn't like the Controllers, but it feels a rrally weird that instead of asking who this Controller is and what business does he want, Raul just starts asking about Sector 666 and in less than a 30 seconds is just blasting Red Blood.

Do the Red Rings have inherited hatred or something? Would he blast a Guardian at practically first glance? That felt like he's not actually Red Enlightened at all.

Well, now Jevek may be infected with super rage.

I get why a Red Lantern wouldn't like the Controllers, but it feels a rrally weird that instead of asking who this Controller is and what business does he want, Raul just starts asking about Sector 666 and in less than a 30 seconds is just blasting Red Blood.

Do the Red Rings have inherited hatred or something? Would he blast a Guardian at practically first glance? That felt like he's not actually Red Enlightened at all.

It's possible that Atrocitus placed some kind of compulsion in the ring to have his Lanterms attack Maltusians.

Plus, he has been around Red Lanterns long enough and knows about the Manhunters that his hatred may be genuine.

Seeing a Maltusian might being up the same kind of emotion that others would feel when seeing a Nazi.

Last edited:
He doesn't like powerful alien civilisations lording it over weaker ones. And what happened to Sector 666 is kind of a big deal.
For reasons both of practicality and penance, he probably wouldn't blast a Guardian. Atrocitus would.

I understand practicality, but why penance? Did he attack the GLs before he attained Enlightenment or something?

For practicality I bet it's because he doesn't want to start a war with a group that has thousands of Lanterns.

And for penance it may not be that he's doing penance, but that he thinks that the Guardians are doing it.

They created a group that has been keeping law and order in the universe for a long time, so he may find it acceptable to let them continue to live as long as they're doing good work.

@Mr Zoat, are all Controllers aligned with the Orange Central Power Battery considered part of the OLC? Or can any Controller who wants to align themselves to it do it without assisting LEGION as a whole? I'm a little confused about how that works considering Jevek is trying to make his own organization with Effigy.

3rd February 2010
Never underestimate the power of reputation.

You have no idea who he was. No idea what he wanted. No idea how he got here, how he left or where else he can go. No idea what resources he can call upon. No idea if he might be vengeful.
Shrugging this off as irrelevant is no display of wisdom.

I understand practicality, but why penance?
The Guardians could be said to have done penance by creating a better law enforcement organisation and governing it wisely for millions of years.
For practicality I bet it's because he doesn't want to start a war with a group that has thousands of Lanterns.

And for penance it may not be that he's doing penance, but that he thinks that the Guardians are doing it.

They created a group that has been keeping law and order in the universe for a long time, so he may find it acceptable to let them continue to live as long as they're doing good work.
Yes.
@Mr Zoat, are all Controllers aligned with the Orange Central Power Battery considered part of the OLC? Or can any Controller who wants to align themselves to it do it without assisting LEGION as a whole? I'm a little confused about how that works considering Jevek is trying to make his own organization with Effigy.
There's a minimum buy-in of work a Controller who wants to use the orange light needs to do, but otherwise they aren't obliged to join in. Technically, the highest authority in the Orange Lantern Corps is Dox and not Hinon. Sponsoring successful Lanterns is more of a status thing.

Uh, no kink-shaming but... did you just propose an mpreg situation?
It depends on the chosen approach. It could be. It could also be a sex change for the relevant period of time. In Dark Knight 13 in Eros, Paul says: "I don't mind giving myself a female body if you.. want" so there's at least some indication that significant body transformation isn't outside of his window of consideration and capability. Granted, that was a different version, and given the quotes below, he could have difficulty staying that way for an extended period of time just using his ring. Though you could also interpret the text to mean that he couldn't sustain being Eve for an extended period for any or all of several reasons including but not limited to not being able to play the role convincingly for long periods, and having to pretend to have her powers, which would exceed what he could manage with his more limited ring charge rate.
You do it, then.

"We went bowling last week. I think he's trying to make a friend, but he's gotten so far into his alien overlord persona that he keeps being inadvertently terrifying… Then deciding that it was intentional." I shake my head. "I couldn't pretend to be you well enough. Couldn't hold your shape or match your power."

I sigh, then get up.
Did he take on Eve's form?
No, and he wouldn't be able to sustain it if he did.
Neither of those issues would apply if he were just acting the way he already is but just differently configured, so long as he still feels enough like himself. Of course, it could also be an issue if his ring reshapes his body to match his idealized self conception any time he isn't thinking about maintaining a different shape, like say when he's sleeping, if his ideal self is not pregnant. That said, he might be able to figure something out given strong enough motivation. He's pretty creative.

Note, I still think this is quite unlikely, at least in the main story. The idea just struck me given the proximity to his conversation with Eve.

Edited to add: For clarity's sake, I should say that the idea wasn't kink motivated. It seemed potentially practical given how dependent Matthew is on the goodwill of various viltrumites in order to achieve his goals, and how strongly incentivised he is to maintain and increase that goodwill. Plus the advantages I already stated about other benefits to him. It's a bit of an unusual approach, but most variants of him are pretty unusual people when it comes to problem solving.

Last edited:

Wouldn't "I'm from a parallel universe and had nothing to do with the destruction of your sector 666" have been a smarter answer? Would that have even helped or would Raul have still blamed him / cared about Sector 666-16?

Wouldn't "I'm from a parallel universe and had nothing to do with the destruction of your sector 666" have been a smarter answer? Would that have even helped or would Raul have still blamed him / cared about Sector 666-16?
The word 'your' would have to be whispered, because if the thing the Red Lantern has a problem with is something you would have done, it's probably better to take a different approach to answer their complaint.

I'd like to point out that we don't actually know what order Jevek is visiting everyone. He had the body of Krona to show to Effigy before we actually saw him talk to Krono for the body and gold ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back