• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Worm Quest - Heroes & Villains

Berserkslash said:
It could also lead to one of the AU parts being a cape as a parent as second gen don't need as horrible a thing to happen to them to trigger.

I really hope it's this explanation. This Trigger Event is too much mild and mundane.

Not saying on the aspect of parentage as that would be giving it away.

However I will note this is a result of several constant years of pretty hard core bullying that had been ramping up over time.

Sorta the straw that broke the camel's back.

[X] Break his arm. He will know better to mess with me.

A contessa or number man power? Fucking awesome.

I was thinking dodge and run, but I do kind of want to see how this power can get Tyler out of trouble if he shatters the arm.

go with Berserker's plan, get him to hit one of his bodies and then get away and let the teachers handle it.

[ ] Break free and dodge.

Okay.

So tying it down to breaking his arm.

[ ] Break his arm, let it be obvious.
[ ] Pull Berserkerslash's Write In

Vanathor said:
Okay.

So tying it down to breaking his arm.

[ ] Break his arm, let it be obvious.

I'm pretty sure Berserker's plan does not involve breaking his arm. If it does, I'm all for it. Otherwise:

[x] Break his arm, let it be obvious.

[X] Obviously break his arm

If Tattletale exists in this I would pay to see an argument between the two after he knows her long enough and knows enough of her character.

Berserkslash said:
If Tattletale exists in this I would pay to see an argument between the two after he knows her long enough and knows enough of her character.

No need to pay for that. I am sure it will happen eventually. Then sweet, sweet, angry make up sex.

Cause Tattletale is best waifu.

Vanathor said:
No need to pay for that. I am sure it will happen eventually. Then sweet, sweet, angry make up sex.

You'd have to move it to NSFW for that.
Which is very easy.
Just ask.

*facepalm*

*sigh*

*smile*

Nah, that more a reaction to this:

Vanathor said:

Jiven said:
Nah, that more a reaction to this:

Heh. What was the smile for?

But I doubt it will go NSFW. I cannot write sex scenes for shit, so it would hypothetically be blacked out.

Rule 63 setting... you guys are asking for yaoi. I'm ALL for this... XD

You should probably update the SB thread

Biigoh said:
Rule 63 setting... you guys are asking for yaoi. I'm ALL for this... XD

Heh. Yaoi. In my thread. Hahaha. You'll sooner see a "Rock falls, everybody dies situation'.

Serous said:
You should probably update the SB thread
I will tomorrow morning, likewise this one as well. Its 2am here so I am sorta tired at the moment.

Vanathor said:
Heh. Yaoi. In my thread. Hahaha. You'll sooner see a "Rock falls, everybody dies situation'.
I will tomorrow morning, likewise this one as well. Its 2am here so I am sorta tired at the moment.
Then I really hope that Tattletale is still a girl, because I can't not root for those two crazy kids to get together, no matter what gender they are.

mc2rpg said:
Then I really hope that Tattletale is still a girl, because I can't not root for those two crazy kids to get together, no matter what gender they are.

No problems there. Tattletale is amazing, and this game is at least partially existing to put two of my favorite characters together in a sad sad little non-canonical fantasy.

Total Ladymance between Bitch and Taylor though.
So there is that.

We need more of that ultra violence~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back