• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Think I'm breaking my self imposed rule of not saying yay or nay to the same person twice. Yes to the furry.

Unsure of appearance or personality, pass until nor I'd known.

I was tired of Sora after the second Kingdom Hearts. Would not bang period. I am glad he completed his focus in the 3rd Kingdom Hearts.

No. The only bang happening there is the sort made by a plasma cannon.

Negative, winged lizards are generally not on my To Bang list, doubly so for the ones of the fire breathing variety.

So long as she doesn't live up to her title as the Queen of Poison

Damn it, why do I keep getting the nightvision goggles guy?

I say hell no.

My avatar says fuck em and eat em, like a Black Widow, but dragon instead of spider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back